Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 05:33 PM   #31
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I will admit to BB sex in the hobby during the first meeting. I keep a list of these girls for Christmas presents and future meetings.
Honestly the only reason why I have never met a girl off here is cuz I would want it from her bareback every time including the first time, and would wanna cum insider her pussy, not pull out or anything.

If a girl on here is willing to do that with me I would be all for it and probably become a regular of hers instantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post

Most sessions I've had start with the girl asking if I'm clean and then when I say yes her saying we don't need a condom.
Most sessions? Wow I was under the impression most girls on here at least start with condoms. The thought of going bare with a girl on our first sex encounter is always a turn on for me.

I am def STD free, I get checked often even though I currently only have 1 sex partner. I would def love to find providers like that who do it bareback on our first meeting.

Maybe I need to learn how to ask the girl on here, or maybe one of them can just PM me after reading this, haha.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:43 PM   #32
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Haha...you go v girl....talk the talk..and no action. Glad you're ( kinda) ok though n still posting bs
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:50 PM   #33
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Haha...you go v girl....talk the talk..and no action. Glad you're ( kinda) ok though n still posting bs
No I def would be all action if I knew for sure it was bareback. I would rather not have sex at all than use a condom.

It doesn't get any better than staring into a girl's eyes while cumming insider her wet pussy.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #34
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
It doesn't get any better than staring into a girl's eyes while cumming insider her wet pussy.
What a romantic!

You know what makes for a wetter pussy--the five guys that filled her full earlier in the day!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:31 PM   #35
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The worst or best thing that can happen is going on a second date to a singers club. Use a condom. And then proceed to watch your date get DP'd raw by some random guys she met coming back from the toilet.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:52 PM   #36
waterfalllover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXReggie View Post
Ahh, one of the few things good about getting old!

My RW encounters are generally women of my age (45-55) and through some combination of menopause, tubes tied, or other inability to conceive, I cannot remember the last time condoms or pills were mentioned.

Of course, one of the leading interest factors for me in a GF or FWB is no desire to procreate. So that and the usual fact that they are no longer fertile usually gets clarified over the first drink! That is as good a sign that we are getting busy later as if she pulled off her panties and handed them to you!!!

That and getting the Senior Citizens discount everywhere you go!
waterfalllover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #37
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
Have you ever went bareback on your first time having sex with that partner? I don't mean with providers unless you want to count them. But some girls in DFW area seem to be willing to have unprotected sex right off the bat, rather than starting with condoms and eventually not using them.
I use them.
Everytime.
If I get sick or pregnant I can't work soooooooo I'm going to continue to use them. If a client "doesn't like them" or "can't keep hard" .. sounds like a personal problem.
I once had a guy tell me he's NEVER used them, then proceeded to attempt to stick his shxt in me....
I MADE him wear it, then the whole date he kept trying to slip it off like I wouldn't notice the difference.
THEN got upset when I refused to see him anymore....
These are the type of dates that literally make me sick to my stomach...
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:20 PM   #38
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
I use them.
Everytime.
If I get sick or pregnant I can't work soooooooo I'm going to continue to use them. If a client "doesn't like them" or "can't keep hard" .. sounds like a personal problem.
I once had a guy tell me he's NEVER used them, then proceeded to attempt to stick his shxt in me....
I MADE him wear it, then the whole date he kept trying to slip it off like I wouldn't notice the difference.
THEN got upset when I refused to see him anymore....
These are the type of dates that literally make me sick to my stomach...
Well at least you are upfront about it which is good. It is better to know ahead of time if bareback is possible.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #39
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well at least you are upfront about it which is good. It is better to know ahead of time if bareback is possible.
It is what it is
I'm visiting from Little Rock and I was told before I came there a lot of BB out here in Dallas..thats cool I mean to each their own I'd just rather not have to worry about those problems
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:50 PM   #40
Cornelius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If a girl on here is willing to do that with me I would be all for it and probably become a regular of hers instantly

Here ya go big boy:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1408

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=298861

Enjoy!
Cornelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #41
billdwyer18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

This is a tough question. I have been fixed, so pregnancy is not a concern. I had a scare in that department a few years back though. But I still want to protect myself. Most STD's are only a few days of antibiotics away ftom being ok. But there are a couple that never go away.
billdwyer18 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #42
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Have you ever went bareback on your first time having sex with that partner? I don't mean with providers unless you want to count them. But some girls in DFW area seem to be willing to have unprotected sex right off the bat, rather than starting with condoms and eventually not using them.
You dont even have one review, you are a total troll...

Go away, who cares what you think.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:47 AM   #43
Cantgetenuff
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I prefer it bare just feels better. But it's ladies choice. If she says we need a condom then fine let's cover him up and get it on, but if there are no stop signs i'm definitely going skinny dipping in it. In my RW encounters i make it known upfront that i like it bare and thus most are always that way.
Cantgetenuff is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:14 AM   #44
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Thanks I knew of those 2 already. Any others? The names can be PM'd to me to keep private.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
You dont even have one review, you are a total troll...

Go away, who cares what you think.
Did you see where it said that I haven't met any girls on here yet cuz I would want it bare right off the bat and assumed no girls here would do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantgetenuff View Post
I prefer it bare just feels better. But it's ladies choice. If she says we need a condom then fine let's cover him up and get it on, but if there are no stop signs i'm definitely going skinny dipping in it. In my RW encounters i make it known upfront that i like it bare and thus most are always that way.
Yes bare is always the best, and yeah RW girls are def down with bareback, many even push for it so I guess I just need to stick with them.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #45
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACharmXo View Post
It is what it is
I'm visiting from Little Rock and I was told before I came there a lot of BB out here in Dallas..thats cool I mean to each their own I'd just rather not have to worry about those problems
What you are doing is fine. I'm not gonna have unprotected sex unless I know the girl a little already, or in the case of one's from this site we have the discussion about both being clean.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women