Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70654
biomed162203
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453193
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37166
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: You and the Chic
I don't eat there- makes no difference 12 31.58%
I will not got there because of what was said by the CEO 3 7.89%
I will go there just because of what was said by the CEO 14 36.84%
I ate there before but will not go back 3 7.89%
I ate there before and will not go back 0 0%
no opinion 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #31
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
If the gay community is really interested in winning this issue, they are going to have to figure out that debates aren't won by name calling, vandalism, and screaming. They're won by making a persuasive case that our country would be better if gay marriage were allowed universally. Martin Luther King won civil rights; Malcolm X didn't.

Noplace is this more evident than the Chick-Fil-A trumped up controversy. The gays, and their supporters, screamed, yelled, called names, vandalized, and planned an 'event' with behavior calculated to offend and disgust as many people as possible.

Their opponents bought some chicken.

Which one made a bigger impact?
Can you give me a source for the vandelism? I missed that one. Also one for thhe event, unless you were referring to the kiss in.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #32
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If the gay community is really interested in winning this issue, they are going to have to figure out that debates aren't won by name calling, vandalism, and screaming. They're won by making a persuasive case that our country would be better if gay marriage were allowed universally. Martin Luther King won civil rights; Malcolm X didn't.

Noplace is this more evident than the Chick-Fil-A trumped up controversy. The gays, and their supporters, screamed, yelled, called names, vandalized, and planned an 'event' with behavior calculated to offend and disgust as many people as possible.

Gee but you aren't homophobic.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #33
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

You made a "persuasive case" until you resorted to the "screaming and yelling" that you criticized in the beginning. You had me up until the "flame out."
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Can you give me a source for the vandelism? I missed that one. Also one for thhe event, unless you were referring to the kiss in.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...-torrance.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...9bb30f31a.html

Just a couple that hit my radar screen.

And yes, the event is the 'kiss in.' Personally I think that making out in a fast food place is in poor taste no matter who it is (man/man, man/woman, woman/woman). Of course this is the same bunch that thought it was appropriate to take pictures of themselves flipping off Bush's portrait in the White House.

No, Lillianna, I'm not homophobic. I'm about as open to persuasion on this issue as you can get. But so far the gay marriage advocates are persuading me that I do NOT want to be like them...because they're pretty classless. You persuade people by first generating respect, and you generate respect by acting in a respectable fashion.

And where did I 'scream and yell?' Good grief....
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #35
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

People that pay for sex should probably not be throwing stones at other people's desire for committed relationships.

And yes, you are a homophobe.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #36
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

That was a little strong
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #37
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

On the other hand Deacon, if you are married, and you are here, then it doesn't appear that you have much respect for marriage to begin with, so why do you care who else gets married?

And 'whore'? Really? I mean, really, really??

Oh wait, what the am I thinking. One review, and nearly 1,000 posts. Who gives a crap what a window shopper thinks.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #38
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

im not married and i dont care if gays get married. i have heard providers call this a whore board many times..sorry if it offended anyone.
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #39
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

i deleted it..sorry again
deacon is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #40
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol

Amazing the difference a mod change can make.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #41
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as their sandwiches remain awesome I really could care less. It's not like they a staking a homosexual every time I chomp down on a waffle fry.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #42
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Why do the men love to talk about threesomes and love to watch the women go at each other. Yet they hate the thought of two lesbians kissing in public? Could it be because a man isn't needed and our frail egos are hurt? Just wondering....
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:42 PM   #43
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I for one, have no problems seeing two lesbians kissing in public, but then again, I'm just a guy who posts on a SHBM, lol

Plus I luv Showtime's...The Real L Word series...gulity entertainment
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #44
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna View Post
People that pay for sex should probably not be throwing stones at other people's desire for committed relationships.

And yes, you are a homophobe.
Maybe people selling their bodies shouldn't throw stones either, and you appear to have a never ending supply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Why do the men love to talk about threesomes and love to watch the women go at each other. Yet they hate the thought of two lesbians kissing in public? Could it be because a man isn't needed and our frail egos are hurt? Just wondering....
I've never b een a huge fan of PDA, with myself or others, man with woman, woman with woman, man with man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
As long as their sandwiches remain awesome I really could care less. It's not like they a staking a homosexual every time I chomp down on a waffle fry.
lol
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:16 PM   #45
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It only makes you angry because I'm right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women