Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 07:00 AM   #31
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Jules, in a world where it is becoming so hard to get references back - even from well-known providers who say they are reference friendly, thank you for always being an amazing and lightning fast reference. I am reference friendly as well, and always let clients know that I would be happy to be a reference for them in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
You do have the right to be haters and not give out references, I don't get it but it's your right.

If you are one of these girls why don't you put it on your profile and in each and every one of your ads and let your clients know this BEFORE they book with you. Guys see girls (especially newbie friendly ones) to gain references to see OTHER girls.

It would save all (CLIENTS AND PROVIDERS) of us a bunch of time if you did.

Thanks
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:02 AM   #32
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Get on P411. Reference problems are way reduced. And its free for you ladies. Why would you not be on there? And for newbe clients , its by far the easiest way to get started.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:12 AM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I think almost every lady in this thread, if not EVERY lady.. is on P411. It makes life easier-- but doesn't eliminate all issues.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:25 AM   #34
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I think almost every lady in this thread, if not EVERY lady.. is on P411. It makes life easier-- but doesn't eliminate all issues.
Nope. It sure doesn't...
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:40 AM   #35
Thwinky
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I really like your response. Having references has proven difficult. And I'm super respectful 😕
Thwinky is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:41 AM   #36
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Thread Jules!

To add a little in regards to references. Most of the ladies on here (including myself) are more than happy to provide a reference for you guys. However, if I haven't seen you in over a year and you are still using me as a reference over and over and over and over and over and over and over again (you get the point)....I am going to let the lady know that.

I have several people that I haven't seen in over 5 years that use me on a weekly basis as a reference. If I am requesting reference from another lady and she hasn't visited with someone fairly recently...it doesn't count in my book.

To the ladies that are reference friendly....thank you

Spikebaby
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:53 AM   #37
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikebaby View Post
Great Thread Jules!

To add a little in regards to references. Most of the ladies on here (including myself) are more than happy to provide a reference for you guys. However, if I haven't seen you in over a year and you are still using me as a reference over and over and over and over and over and over and over again (you get the point)....I am going to let the lady know that.

I have several people that I haven't seen in over 5 years that use me on a weekly basis as a reference. If I am requesting reference from another lady and she hasn't visited with someone fairly recently...it doesn't count in my book.

To the ladies that are reference friendly....thank you

Spikebaby
Interesting. Have to wonder if you're not a victim of your own success. You're well known and well respected here so I'd think you'd make for a much better reference than the flash in the pan girls.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #38
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Just wanted to post a thank you to all ladies who respond to another provider's reference requests.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:00 AM   #39
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Interesting. Have to wonder if you're not a victim of your own success. You're well known and well respected here so I'd think you'd make for a much better reference than the flash in the pan girls.
That's exactly what it is. I get reference requests all the time for people I haven't seen in years-- I still give them, with the note that I haven't seen them since _____
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:04 AM   #40
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
And I am ALWAYS happy to provide a reference for someone. However, if it is over a year I simply let the lady know that. Lots can change in time. If he was a gentleman and all the good stuff that goes with that I let her know that as well. She can choose to take it for what it is worth.
Spikebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

But what if the fucktard is memorable, say has legendary 1.3" of dangling death and absolutely no skills?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #42
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Pretty much everyone I contact for references replies back...but the timing sometimes is next day or hours later after I've already screened the client.

I generally hear back within 15 minutes or less though and I try to reply back as soon as I get the alert however sometimes I'm on eccie but in the middle of typing or reading something. If that's the case then I'll reply once I'm done.

I've had ladies in the past PM for a reference then less than 15 minutes later PM again trying to chew me out for apparently not replying quick enough.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #43
hrock1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I've seen it go down as follows:

1. Says they never saw the guy.
2. Doesn't respond at all.
3. Responds, but contacts guy to give a sweeter deal
That happened to me. Saw the girl then about 2 days later asked for a reference. She told the provider that she never saw me and that in her words I must be lying. However, I "was" considering going back but that just did it for me. Never again. I am not a newbie been here since aspd days. Just like to keep UTR IF there is such a thing. Thanks for the post.
hrock1 is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:05 PM   #44
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrock1 View Post
That happened to me. Saw the girl then about 2 days later asked for a reference. She told the provider that she never saw me and that in her words I must be lying. However, I "was" considering going back but that just did it for me. Never again. I am not a newbie been here since aspd days. Just like to keep UTR IF there is such a thing. Thanks for the post.
Oh there was a girl here who recently left that was KNOWN for that. Every single time (I gave up after the 4th man) I contacted her for a reference she "didn't remember" or "have record" of seeing them. Me and the last dude laughed our asses off about it when we met because he had just saw her the week before and he even showed me the texts between the two of them. After that I just informed guys that I don't accept her as a reference and asked for another girl.

The cockblocking usually does not even work and it just makes them look bad
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:25 PM   #45
BEBEJ
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205696
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with jules
BEBEJ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies