Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2014, 02:28 PM   #31
Faulkner
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Here's some perspective on the topic straight from the pimped provider's mouth.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1039252
Faulkner is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:35 PM   #32
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulkner View Post

Wow. I mean...wow.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #33
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Holy shit, is that for real.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #34
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:

See she gave you a little insight. She doesn't seem all that bitter about her experience to me. So why are all you guys so salty?
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #35
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I sure wish the "real" bitchtits would make one of her rare appearances in this thread. When she's not trollin', that girl can summarize the whole pimp/provider dynamic like no other.

Smart lady. Smart as any I've met in or out of the hobby.

When she wants to be....

This would be a good time for her to drop a little knowledge bomb on the uninformed, imho.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #36
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
I sure wish the "real" bitchtits would make one of her rare appearances in this thread. When she's not trollin', that girl can summarize the whole pimp/provider dynamic like no other.

When she wants to be....

This would be a good time for her to drop a little knowledge bomb on the uninformed, imho.
+1

sp.jpg
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:34 PM   #37
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
SO I ask again, why the need for pimps?
To infringe upon weak-minded women who will sell their body and soul over three words - "I love you".

Mind control - It's real.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #38
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
See she gave you a little insight. She doesn't seem all that bitter about her experience to me. So why are all you guys so salty?
Speaking for myself, I have a hard time with employers physically assaulting their employees for breaking "the rules & regs" and an employee thinking that is even remotely "normal" or appropriate.

There used to be a time in America where you could beat and control your employees but I think it ended sometime around the civil war. Thank God there were some people back then who knew in their heart it was wrong and felt compelled to speak up, eh st8?

Quote:

When she wants to be....

I loved reading her posts when I first got on here. Very smart lady! +1
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #39
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
There used to be a time in America where you could beat and control your employees but I think it ended sometime around the civil war. Thank God there were some people back then who knew in their heart it was wrong and felt compelled to speak up, eh st8?
Haaaaaaaaa...you think slavery is over? How quaint. Love when people who haven't walked an inch in your shoes try to "drop knowledge" on you. Or was this the point where I was supposed to thank the good white folk for saving us poor, uneducated savages...so we could sharecrop, be poll taxed, lynched, terrorized, raped, and become economic lepers with the lowest quality schools and an incarceration rate that is reflective of our situation (which is "our/black folks" own fault). Well, I guess there's always heaven. Sure old White Jesus has the answer.

But, the great thing is that "imagination creates reality", so everyone has the opportunity to be whoever or whatever they want. Hell, Michael Jackson even became a white woman.

Play that snide shit with someone else. I'm a lil too smart (and have too much apathy for the feelings for others) for that shit to work.

What you didn't happen to mention is the "Rule of thumb" (google it). Also, economic slavery exists in all forms still here in America. It's promoted on every channel day and night.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:05 PM   #40
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Haaaaaaaaa...you think slavery is over?
I think her point is that slavery is NOT over. It's just called sumpin' else these days, and takes more than one form. She's also hopin', I think, that the "enlightened" folks among us will stand up and be counted once more.

Try to keep up, friend.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #41
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

My point was that assaulting people who work for you doesn't sit well with me (or most people). You asked why so "salty"?

But please go on justifying modern slavery...
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:09 PM   #42
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
My point was that assaulting people who work for you doesn't sit well with most people. You ask why so "salty"?

But please go on justifying modern slavery...
Sure, I'll keep buying iPads, TVs, clothing, toothpaste, and diamonds...well not diamonds. They're pretty much worthless.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #43
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Try to keep up, friend.
I am keeping up. You're mad because when someone says "Pimp" or "thug" you immediately think "Black". Hence the reason when we talk about pimps on here and photos are posted, the pimp is always black.

No one posts photos of Congressmen, CEOs, Janet Yellen or Ben Bernanke, Steve Jobs, anyone from DeBeers, any president, or for Dennis Hoff for fuck's sake.

The issue isn't that you have a problem with pimps as the American socio-economic system is inherently built on somebody getting pimped. The issue is that you have a problem with black men pimping white women.

I'm not advocating slapping anyone. I believe that violence against anyone is repugnant.
Old 05-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #44
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I think her point is that slavery is NOT over. It's just called sumpin' else these days, and takes more than one form. She's also hopin', I think, that the "enlightened" folks among us will stand up and be counted once more.

Try to keep up, friend.
So EN is the latest to start impersonating a dime....interesting. Not all that unpredictable but interesting nonetheless. All ya'll motherfuckers actually start reading each other's shit with an eye towards synthesize and distill instead of a fucking soapbox fabricated by media hyperbole and a zeal to believe the smoke you blow up your own asses...that would be a conversation. Str.8, go bone up on your ebonics and EN, polish that new suit of armor, get your stereotypes on proper. Meet me at Cinco de Mayo for Gifelte fish..what wrong holiday? Wrong ethnic food combo? What?

Been a bad coupla days for race and related bullshit. Now we know why it's a self propagating phenomenon. Sheeesh. What foolishness next?

For the record, there's more than one way to kick an employee's ass and in a "right to work" state the variables are endless. Beat a ho, shame a nurse, fuck up a single parent's world with a shift change, lie to your imported talent...look around you, "pimp" mentality is everywhere. Why should we throw a pity party for the hoes and the broes and leave everybody else out?
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #45
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Omg Mac and Tara...at 730am this is all you have to dwell on. If you think it's so then don't see her if it bothers you that much. I'm either sleeping or working at that time of day.

Butt, of course it gonna get a reply or omg way 2 many...
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women