Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
ATF is not something that is 'made'(IT happens...), certain aspects are instantaneous, yet the rest occurs over time (building trust)/redefining lust vs. trueness, only gets better each time
Nicely said.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #32
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

She makes me feel like a king. That is why she is my ATF.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #33
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Having an ATF is building a trust and knowing that you both have each others back when it comes down to things, It's listening and caring that shows thru the most, and knowing that you can have different opinions and never have to ask the question " are we OK about things". It's being with someone who makes time stand still if not but for an hour at a time. Pushing my limits and having me experience new and bold beginnings with patience and understanding is priceless. She knows me better than I do. Yes the utterance of muffled unspoken words is always a good sign things are good with an ATF, that and a nice long hug.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #34
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

She gets most of your hobby allowance! hehehehe!!!!!
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Most???
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #36
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

My ATF is no longer in the biz, She was my exclusive SB up until 2 years ago. What I liked about her, she was petite but yet she was strong willed. She didnt put up with my shit, but she always wanted to spend time with me. She moved on to bigger and better things after she achieved her masters degree and I still talk to her these days. I love a strong willed woman,and she was the best. So I guess my top ATF quality would be her having an attitude, but yet knowing how to push my buttons.

B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #37
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
For some guys an ATF is defined by the the number and intensity of the orgasms. Nothing else matters.

For others there is a much more complex value function, and it includes real aspects of care and friendship.

Those guys in the first category will never comprehend the second group; they don't have/want it so it doesn't happen. Those in the second category often feel the first group is missing out on a lot.

There is a long continuum from strictly lust to being in love, with lots of room for a true ATF-Friend in between.
For those in the second category

Hobby ATF...usually equals a BIG MISTAKE! (Divorce, broken heart, broken wallet)

Hookers don't make good gfs, and whore-mongers don't make good bfs unless they've signed up for pimp school.

Most of the time it's a case of ...She is. You're not, and she's gone as soon as the money is gone, or you develop feelings for her...whichever happens first.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post

Hobby ATF...usually equals a BIG MISTAKE! (Divorce, broken heart, broken wallet)

Hookers don't make good gfs, and whore-mongers don't make good bfs unless they've signed up for pimp school.

Most of the time it's a case of ...She is. You're not, and she's gone as soon as the money is gone, or you develop feelings for her...whichever happens first.
I certainly haven't been playing in the same corner of the world as you have. Probably just viewing in through different lenses.

ATF is a big mistake? Are you saying guys who see a number of different lades should not develope a favorite? Please note: "favorite" doesn't imply "I've fallen madly in love with her".

That's the biggest issue I have with "type 1" guys, they equate any chemistry--any feelings, any liking of the other person as a person--with a full fledged case of puppy love. Most "type 2" guys understand there is a huge variety of friendships that fall short of romance.

I have seen three ladies while on the road the past 7 days.

Two are retired and we went out to dinner different days this week. I enjoy their personalities, think they are good people, really used to enjoy my time when they were working, and hope to keep them as friends a long time. Neither is matrimonial material for me (maybe if I was 20 years younger, but I'm not). Neither asks for a dime, though I usually do pick up the tab when we go out. They are ATF #1 and #1a for me--two very different ladies but both made lasting impressions on me when they were working and have been good friends ever since.

The 3rd was a lady I met for the first time a couple days ago. Had a fantastic evening with her. Plan on seeing her next time I am in town and I have the feeling she could getto be addictive. I doubt I'll be proposing any time soon since she's already married with no plans on changing that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:52 PM   #39
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post

Ya know when it comes right down to it, your explanation is quite the case almost all of the time. If there ever is an exception it's very far and inbetween.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #40
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
...ATF is not something that is 'made'(IT happens...), certain aspects are instantaneous, yet the rest occurs over time (building trust)/redefining lust vs. trueness, only gets better each time and with time but not of effort...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Je ne sais quoi

Impossible to answer well, in words!
I would agree with both of these sentiments if this were a discussion of a real world relationship.

Yet, in my case, my old ATF was correctly described as just pure chemistry. We both clicked with each other and were able to suspend reality together - it was pure lust and nothing more. I thoroughly enjoyed the brief time she was my ATF and it was a nice fantasy. Fortunately, I don't have any ATF’s now although I do enjoy those I see or I would be retired.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:03 AM   #41
Dakota123
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140333
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good question been wondering this myself +100
Dakota123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #42
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I wish I knew. It just sort of happend. It was a combination of alot of things. She can't be replaced and I won't ever forget her. I doubt I would ever have another like her.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women