Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70515
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47904
pyramider46370
bambino40533
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2018, 05:54 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Why? So the mean ole boys can jump on them and call them names and make them feel less than because we made a decision to be a whore?
And you are basing this on what?

If a provider makes a good, intelligent case I believe most of the guys here will respect that.

I think SexyMaid is well respected on these forums even when people disagree with her opinions

You alas seem to have some issues
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:07 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I knew I wasn't the only one.
C'mon Jinny - that is a cop out. And for the record, seems Himzert's story was accurate as the thieving provider was kicked off TOS

Quote:
Many many ladies will not comment here atall' because of the Bros vs hos mentality of the board.
That may be - but it really depends on how a lady acts here. For instance, how often did / do people attack you or Arya or Lexxy when you were often the only women posting here. Not often at all because of the way you act. Sure, you have the occasional ass speaking out on occasion but you have that anywhere.

The problem is when some ladies start to preach, attack, whine, etc. to guys and are surprised they get pushback. If they want to act like the female version of tatts, sorry, they deserve what they get.

All that said, I prefer that the vast majority of the discussion here is between bros. We have seen what a worthless drama infested situation TOS has become when it is the opposite

i think most of us guys come to this site to learn and exchange hofo. That is our main purpose. We don't want bad reviews or alerts to get into a he said she said pissing match like they do on TOS.
Old 07-25-2018, 07:01 PM   #33
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And you are basing this on what?

If a provider makes a good, intelligent case I believe most of the guys here will respect that.
1. Who said most of the guys here do not respect the things I say? Just because the circle jerkers wanna be mean...does NOT mean that is most. LMAO! Mean ole boys circle jerkers are the minority here.

2. Please do list the "issues" I have? What, praytel, have I done, other than stand up to the misogynist circle jerkers who don't like whores?

3. Go back to the mean ole boys circle jerk..and hit the ignore Gabrielle button on the way. Don't forget to give me the free marketing by adding "currently ignoring Gabrielle" to your sig line like Josie Wales did.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:16 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. Who said most of the guys here do not respect the things I say? Just because the circle jerkers wanna be mean...does NOT mean that is most. LMAO! Mean ole boys circle jerkers are the minority here.

2. Please do list the "issues" I have? What, praytel, have I done, other than stand up to the misogynist circle jerkers who don't like whores?

3. Go back to the mean ole boys circle jerk..and hit the ignore Gabrielle button on the way. Don't forget to give me the free marketing by adding "currently ignoring Gabrielle" to your sig line like Josie Wales did.
Typical Tattas like response.
Good job - Keep emulating Tattas
Old 07-25-2018, 11:51 PM   #35
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Typical Tattas like response.
Good job - Keep emulating Tattas
I can feel the love berryberry! Pet names given to make me feel bad

True story...I have found that men who like to make women look inferior to themselves is usually due to SITS. (sucksinthesac syndrome) Don't fret...there is help! SITS can be cured...some of my favorite whores have amazing success stories!

Still waiting to hear my "issues" listed...will they be sometime tonight?
Old 07-26-2018, 08:33 AM   #36
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
C'mon Jinny - that is a cop out. And for the record, seems Himzert's story was accurate as the thieving provider was kicked off TOS

That may be - but it really depends on how a lady acts here. For instance, how often did / do people attack you or Arya or Lexxy when you were often the only women posting here. Not often at all because of the way you act. Sure, you have the occasional ass speaking out on occasion but you have that anywhere.

The problem is when some ladies start to preach, attack, whine, etc. to guys and are surprised they get pushback. If they want to act like the female version of tatts, sorry, they deserve what they get.

All that said, I prefer that the vast majority of the discussion here is between bros. We have seen what a worthless drama infested situation TOS has become when it is the opposite

i think most of us guys come to this site to learn and exchange hofo. That is our main purpose. We don't want bad reviews or alerts to get into a he said she said pissing match like they do on TOS.
When I said I wasn't the only one I meant that I wasn't the only one that other ladies reach out to because they don't want to post here.

I never said himzerts tale of woe was untrue.
Excuse the fuck out of me for my obtuse comment which was actually directed at a cpl people who wanted me to take a side.
I chose not to and my message was for them.

I do appreciate the fact that my comments are taken seriously by some and I have a modicum of respect here, I have worked long and hard to maintain a sense of respect and discretion for others.
And I don't appreciate phonies any more than any of you do.

By the way, I was contacted by Clint Eastwood the other day.
LMAO
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:59 AM   #37
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It seemed like you were trying to discount his claims. And yes, in a lot of situations it is he said she said and no one other than those present really know the truth. But based on what has been posted on TOS that does not seem to be the case here. So why would these other lady's want to discount a hobbyists warning to others?

If they have proof it is false, they should provide it. Otherwise, people should thank Himzert for keeping others safe.

After all, it is incidents like these that give hobbyists pause about seeing even good providers. I would think a good provider wants to get rid of the thiefs and other bad apples from the hobby just like hobbyists do
I'm didn't take what she wrote in a similar fashion.

None of us were there. He's told his version, she's told her version. Given both and knowing neither, I'm slightly inclined to believe his version. I was more inclined to believe his version, but devolving the entire escapade into the depths of "drama volume in the back of 3rd period high school French I" didn't help.

But hers is not an unreasonable position to take. I freely admit that my take on the situation partially stems from the fact that I'm on "my" side of the hobby and given two seconds of thought it's not difficult to see where someone on the other side might either form a "don't think either of them are credible enough to make a call" or "he totally made that shit up" thought, respectively.

Frankly, I think that if you read it with the subtlety SM tends to write with, it probably makes more sense. But I think what's more important is her record of carrying herself on the boards and (to the extent one knows) in the hobby. You don't have to agree with her take to find it reasonable. (in full disclosure, SM and I have broken bread a time or two, but never a bed. I don't necessarily agree with her on everything, but I think she's significantly more thoughtful and significantly less adversarial just for the purpose of being loud than most people here on either side of the aisle).

And lord knows, we've got all manner of unreasonable takes here of late with which to compare and contrast. It also assumes that there ought to be more credence lent to his story that hers merely on the "bro versus ho" basis. That's a sucker's game, friends.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:15 AM   #38
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
When I said I wasn't the only one I meant that I wasn't the only one that other ladies reach out to because they don't want to post here.

Excuse the fuck out of me for my obtuse comment which was actually directed at a cpl people who wanted me to take a side.

I do appreciate the fact that my comments are taken seriously by some and I have a modicum of respect here, I have worked long and hard to maintain a sense of respect and discretion for others.

LMAO
Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I read your comments a different way. That is just how they came across to me
Old 07-26-2018, 09:21 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

LMAO
Fuckin Clint
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:23 AM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post

Frankly, I think that if you read it with the subtlety SM tends to write with, it probably makes more sense. But I think what's more important is her record of carrying herself on the boards and (to the extent one knows) in the hobby. You don't have to agree with her take to find it reasonable. (in full disclosure, SM and I have broken bread a time or two, but never a bed. I don't necessarily agree with her on everything, but I think she's significantly more thoughtful and significantly less adversarial just for the purpose of being loud than most people here on either side of the aisle).
I think SM knows I respect her and her comments on this board. We may not always agree but she is typically thoughtful and insightful in her approach.

I just happen to believe if someone wants to make a comment or chime in, they should do so personally rather than have someone else do their bidding. That was my main point which probably got lost
Old 07-26-2018, 09:30 AM   #41
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can feel the love berryberry! Pet names given to make me feel bad

True story...I have found that men who like to make women look inferior to themselves is usually due to SITS. (sucksinthesac syndrome) Don't fret...there is help! SITS can be cured...some of my favorite whores have amazing success stories!

Still waiting to hear my "issues" listed...will they be sometime tonight?
You obviously have a poor memory since I listed a number of your issues previously. But since you can't remember things from day to day, well here you go:

Let's see - tatts

1. Tried to turn many threads into all about himself
2. Posted silly polls most gave two shits about
3. Argued with and insulted others
4. Was banned from TOS
5. Needlessly stirred up drama
6. Tried to act innocent here when called out
7. Is a chronic and abject liar

All those issues fit you perfectly. I am sure others could add more.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:02 AM   #42
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
1. Tried to turn many threads into all about himself
Jealous much?

2. Posted silly polls most gave two shits about
You are not most...in fact you are the minority...there are maybe what, a half dozen in the Pgh Circle Jerkers? If nobodycares, would they be voting?

3. Argued with and insulted others
Awww...has this whore hurt your feelings? I don't argue with most...only the mean ole boys circle jerkers who think so poorly of whores.

4. Was banned from TOS
Hmmm...well let's see TOS is being run by whom again? Please remind me?
Oh and yeah, I was banned cause I suggested PI was Ausse. I'm sure even you can do that math berryberry.

5. Needlessly stirred up drama
Sorry the circle jerkers don't like women to have an opinion. You got a little bambini on your chin. How's that for some drama?

6. Tried to act innocent here when called out
Act innocent? I'm pretty sure I mentioned in a thread somewhere that I have added BITCH to my business card? Or did ya miss that? The mean ole boys club likes to talk poorly about whores...
so why ya on a whore board?
SA is a-callin! Buh-bye

7. Is a chronic and abject liar Oh please...pretty fucking please provide your proof?!?
Next unfounded accusations by the mean ole boys club?
Old 07-26-2018, 10:13 AM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

LOL, look at the above post

Yep - the female version of Tattas indeed
A churlish calumniator

It is almost sad watching a train wreck in process.
Almost

Old 07-26-2018, 10:20 AM   #44
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So when you've got nothing you resort to name calling.
Great, noted!
When berryberry has run out of valid comments, he resorts to name calling.
Is that about right berryberry? Am I close?

Still waiting on that proof?
Old 07-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
So when you've got nothing you resort to name calling.
Great, noted!
When berryberry has run out of valid comments, he resorts to name calling.
Is that about right berryberry? Am I close?

Still waiting on that proof?
Aren’t you the one who called Stig “kinda gross”?
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women