Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-13-2022, 08:14 PM   #31
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude View Post
If they’re good studios, why offer these marketers free blowjobs and cash to promote their business?
Excellent question!
Old 05-13-2022, 09:36 PM   #32
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Do. Your. Worst. little man.
But to stay on topic since you keep hijacking, this review is truthful and done in a tasteful way that compliments the positives and doesn’t harp on the fact that misleading reviews(ers) made the op think he was getting something he did not. He didn’t bash the girl or agency. This is tasteful. You takin notes Casper the unfriendly ghost(rider)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
This is your last get out of jail free card.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2846287
Old 05-14-2022, 01:00 AM   #33
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Excellent question!
It’s hilarious how this myth is still going on about paid promoters.

The Dallas market is trash and you guys are still whining about each other.

If you don’t want to go to any of the studios, don’t go. Lol.
Old 05-14-2022, 01:02 AM   #34
Aoi
meh

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
Do. Your. Worst. little man.
But to stay on topic since you keep hijacking, this review is truthful and done in a tasteful way that compliments the positives and doesn’t harp on the fact that misleading reviews(ers) made the op think he was getting something he did not. He didn’t bash the girl or agency. This is tasteful. You takin notes Casper the unfriendly ghost(rider)?
Will I see you saying this about the myriad of reviews deifying the women of the other studios? Or is hype about those allowed?
Old 05-14-2022, 07:40 AM   #35
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
It’s hilarious how this myth is still going on about paid promoters.

The Dallas market is trash and you guys are still whining about each other.

If you don’t want to go to any of the studios, don’t go. Lol.
Old 05-14-2022, 07:58 AM   #36
cjoll
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by packeye View Post
Click on the username of the promoter you want to ignore and their profile will pop up. Right under the red upload image button you will see a drop down "User Lists" where you can add them to ignore.
I really need to click on more of the buttons around here. I had no idea that this was a feature. 👍

I guess ghostrider’s name finally makes sense. Every time he gets called out for writing bullshit reviews he says that age and appearance do not matter, only service. He’s just trying to fuck their spirit.

All of these bullshit artists that claim age and physical description do not matter or try to justify their wildly inaccurate accounts by saying that “other people” cannot judge asian ages, should simply put N/A on those parts of the review. (Now for the flood of the usual responses avoiding what I said, simply because I choose not to review)
Old 05-14-2022, 09:24 AM   #37
B.Wayne
BANNED

Man.... I TRY to give the other studios a chance. I’ve been interested in seeing women like Julie and a few others. You know what I get? Nothing. No info. Just blanket comments...” just go see her” and stuff like that. Do I hype LA? Yup. Why? Because I’m a horn dog and it’s very convenient to text them not get an attitude from the booker right off the bat I ask about a girl, I get answers I set an appointment I get a nut. How anybody doesn’t get excited about being able to do that tells me, they’ve been burned. They’ve been burned because they didn’t do enough research. Maybe they weren’t patient or.... maybe they tried asking about a girl and didn’t get answers.
Are you a paid promoter? Im not accusing you, I’m asking you directly. I didn’t ask if you consider yourself a paid promoter. I’m asking if you get compensated in any way for hyping up any girl or agency? I do not get any girls for free or discounts. I’m a paying sucker just like the next guy.

Quote:
Will I see you saying this about the myriad of reviews deifying the women of the other studios? Or is hype about those allowed?
Old 05-14-2022, 09:29 AM   #38
B.Wayne
BANNED

Yeah it’s like he tries to manipulate people. I’m only working with half a brain and it’s not working on me. .hes Trying to tell me I’m being told what to think but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

But I am going to reference this review in the future if there is an issue with a girl and rather than not say anything convey my review in a way that doesn’t come off as 100 percent bashing. I’m a no nonsense type of guy and I can be a little brash sometimes.
Old 05-14-2022, 11:06 AM   #39
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You do understand a gif is not an argument, right? Answer the question.
Old 05-14-2022, 11:21 AM   #40
B.Wayne
BANNED

I guess I would need an example of a review you think where a guy has worshipped the woman like a god. I can’t say I’ve read any that do.
Old 05-14-2022, 12:09 PM   #41
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Man.... I TRY to give the other studios a chance.
What are the other studios you are referring to?

Quote:
I’ve been interested in seeing women like Julie and a few others. You know what I get? Nothing.
Depends on if you passed screening or not.

Quote:
No info. Just blanket comments...” just go see her” and stuff like that.
I've gotten that same response in numerous other studios and even spas. This is not news.

Quote:
Do I hype LA? Yup. Why? Because I’m a horn dog and it’s very convenient to text them not get an attitude from the booker right off the bat I ask about a girl, I get answers I set an appointment I get a nut.
Depends on what you ask. Most bookers don't like inappropriate questions. And by that, I mean menu related questions.

Quote:
How anybody doesn’t get excited about being able to do that tells me, they’ve been burned. They’ve been burned because they didn’t do enough research. Maybe they weren’t patient or.... maybe they tried asking about a girl and didn’t get answers.
They're being burned because they ask inappropriate questions.

Quote:
Are you a paid promoter? Im not accusing you, I’m asking you directly.
Nope. But I have my preferences. The notion of a paid promoter is a joke now in the current Dallas market. Dallas is drier than the Sahara.

Quote:
I didn’t ask if you consider yourself a paid promoter. I’m asking if you get compensated in any way for hyping up any girl or agency?
Yes, I get compensated with a hug and a kiss once I do repeats. The girls want reviews. THAT'S WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR. By definition, a yes review is a promotion. Are reviews hyped up sometimes? Yes. This has been going on since the ASPD days. But the problem lies when butthurt mongers feel like they got subpar service and start bleeding over the studio/spa.

Quote:
I do not get any girls for free or discounts. I’m a paying sucker just like the next guy.
As am I.

Once again, why am I not seeing the same amount of nitpicking scrutiny towards AS? HDS? LA? SF? Why are the flowery yes reviews for them, as glowing as some of them are, not getting called out? Anyone want to answer that? Or are you guys just going to stand there with your dick in your hands and not do anything but complain about each other? By now, everyone with eyes and even the smallest neuron firing in their craniums should see what camp certain reviewers are. If you are going to complain about KF having hype, you have to do so with everyone. If not, shut it.

I have no problem with any of the other studios. I want all of them to do well. You will seldom see my attacking places. I want more girls to come from LA/SF/Vegas to here. Having hobbied in other places, it's not exaggerated when I say they want to avoid Dallas like the crabs. The more the girls make here, the more they recommend their friends to come here and the more we win.

The notion that people want more integrity in these reviews is a fucking joke. Why is it that the people who bitch the most, review the least, if at all?

But watch nobody here ever answer that question. Nobody ever does. Wanna know why, Wayne? Because this forum is long dead. The few people that do review, only do because they want the girls to do well and do repeat visits.
Old 05-14-2022, 02:41 PM   #42
B.Wayne
BANNED

And also have some type of info sharing. Which is what the site is about. Why does kfest get scrutinized? You got guys that have knowledge and don’t share you got guys that have been around a long time and lie in reviews blatantly. As in no way it could be a mistake and also there is probably some old beef that I haven’t quite figured out. Rather than answer questions some people get quiet and clam up. I’m not quite sure I buy what your selling.
I’ve been screened at other studios and I’ve passed and I have not visited any girls because I don’t think there is accurate info being shared. I look at La reviews and I waited. The info turned out reliable. Some of the same people that complain about the practices of places like kfest are reliable. Why would I want to waste my money on a high potentially bad experience?
Asking questions? That gets you blocked from
Kfest? Is that correct? Service related questions like the ones I can ask La that they answer without a problem? That is odd. You guys screen over there don’t you?

Forum might be dead but it doesn’t help when someone is willing to spend money on a girl and can’t get any info. I personally don’t think the girls from Cali should come here because they will automatically want more money and/ or want up charge fees. The push for the cali girls seems agenda based. If nobody believed the reviews of a Cali girl she wouldn’t make any money anyway. Nobody would see her because the hyped reviews. Something legit spreads like wildfire.
Old 05-14-2022, 02:48 PM   #43
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
You do understand a gif is not an argument, right? Answer the question.
This is the only question you asked me. What other question besides that have you asked me? Don’t bother answering because it’s just wasting my time.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:45 PM   #44
Aoi
meh

Quote:
This is the only question you asked me. What other question besides that have you asked me? Don’t bother answering because it’s just wasting my time.
You don't want to answer questions because you know you're not being consistent across the board. All of your bullshit about how you want integrity from reviews and fairness and less hype is just that. Bullshit.
Old 05-14-2022, 06:13 PM   #45
Aoi
meh

Quote:
And also have some type of info sharing. Which is what the site is about.
There is info. They're called reviews. But then people get salty because a good review is glowing. But, only for one studio! IMAGINE THAT!

Quote:
Why does kfest get scrutinized? You got guys that have knowledge and don’t share you got guys that have been around a long time and lie in reviews blatantly.
Lie about what exactly? That they received -x- service? Seriously, what exactly has anyone been lied about? Elaborate.

Quote:
As in no way it could be a mistake and also there is probably some old beef that I haven’t quite figured out.
There is beef all across E. A bunch of old timers want to pretend they either own the scene or think their seniority grants them special privileges. And if someone dares to experience something different, they pull out the typical promoter accusation. It's a tale as old as time.

Quote:
Rather than answer questions some people get quiet and clam up.
You're right. Whenever I question posters like Bamboo about their philosophy regarding reviews, he immediately hides behind stupid gifs or images. And we all know why. Because while he feels he can scrutinize and bitch about this and that as much as he wants, the moment someone steps up to him, he immediately folds like a tent. It's hilarious.

Quote:
I’m not quite sure I buy what your selling.
What am I selling? If you don't like my reviews. Fine. It's no big deal. Seriously, what angle do you think I'm trying to play here? Elaborate dude.

Quote:
I’ve been screened at other studios and I’ve passed and I have not visited any girls because I don’t think there is accurate info being shared.
What do you consider accurate info? Reviews only from certain people? Seriously, what constitutes accurate reviews to you? If one person said he got this service and he legitimately got said service, why are you saying it's not accurate? What criteria must be met in order for something to be accurate? You're throwing around a bunch of generic terms but you aren't at all explaining it. Do it.

Quote:
I look at La reviews and I waited. The info turned out reliable.
The same people who review LA are the same people who review the other studios. So, AGAIN, why does one seem to always miss your approval while the others, which follows the exact same pattern, meet it?

Quote:
Some of the same people that complain about the practices of places like kfest are reliable.
What practices? What people? Are you talking about the troll that has been banned multiple times? Seriously, you're throwing so many generic accusations, but you're not describing anything.

Quote:
Why would I want to waste my money on a high potentially bad experience?
Because you can't tell the future and no matter how good a review someone writes about anyone at any given studio, your visit might be different. This isn't news. People sometimes get bad experiences. Look at Foxy for example.

Quote:
Asking questions? That gets you blocked from
Kfest? Is that correct?
If you persist and start to complain about how you're going to complain about that on a review site? Yes. Guess who did that? His screen name begins with a V!

Quote:
Service related questions like the ones I can ask La that they answer without a problem? That is odd.
It's not the booker's job to give you the menu. What happens BCD is on YOU. If the booker says -x- girl does -y- service but you don't get it in that visit, it makes the booker look bad. That's why the bookers hate answering that shit. So, either you're lying about LA or you're banned from KF for another reason.

Quote:
You guys screen over there don’t you?
Nope. Why would I want to screen and deal with people?

Quote:
Forum might be dead but it doesn’t help when someone is willing to spend money on a girl and can’t get any info.
You want info? Read the reviews.

Quote:
I personally don’t think the girls from Cali should come here because they will automatically want more money and/ or want up charge fees.
Of course they will. Why wouldn't they? They come here for work. The fact that they come here at all is amazing considering Dallas' unbelievably shitty rep.

Quote:
The push for the cali girls seems agenda based. If nobody believed the reviews of a Cali girl she wouldn’t make any money anyway.
Yes, it is agenda-based. It's commonly referred to as networking. If Cali girl A got a lot of business here, she'll tell Cali girl B, Cali girl C and Cali girl D to come here because she banked.

Who says the reviews of the Cali girls can't be believed? The small contingent of whiners who don't realize how badly Dallas needs more talent? The senior reviewers here who think they matter

Quote:
Nobody would see her because the hyped reviews. Something legit spreads like wildfire.
Says who? What exactly here has spread like wildfire lately? When Perfect, who was a legend pre-rona, came back here, there was nothing. When greek friendly Seven came back to town, did her return spread like wildfire? When Julie, who is one of the best in the biz was back for a while in the studio scene, where was the fire for her? What about Susan? She was working here and is a known legend. But she ended up spreading all alright. Right the hell out of here.

But yes, let's all blame the reviews that are trying to help the girls. Those are the REAL bad people!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women