Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #31
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
your full of shit...
Geraldo is a liberal Jew. I've never heard him say anything conservative. For some reason, Roger Ailes loves him.

Fox News apparently keeps Geraldo around to provide a liberal balance for Sean Hannity.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
They're still bitching about The Crusades!
True dat!!! And the Islamic Turks started that series of religious wars.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Geraldo is a liberal Jew. I've never heard him say anything conservative. For some reason, Roger Ailes loves him.

Fox News apparently keeps Geraldo around to provide a liberal balance for Sean Hannity.

Opinions vary.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
This is such a debunked conspiracy theory and a non story at this point. But if this is all you wingnuts can cling to, good luck.
Once again you've demonstrated your ignorance on this matter, marks-rocks-with-pee.

'Troubling' Surveillance Before Benghazi Attack
Sensitive documents found amid the wreckage of the U.S. consulate shine new light on the Sept. 11 assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
BY HARALD DOORNBOS, JENAN MOUSSA | NOVEMBER 1, 2012

BENGHAZI, Libya — More than six weeks after the shocking assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi -- and nearly a month after an FBI team arrived to collect evidence about the attack - the battle-scarred, fire-damaged compound where Ambassador Chris Stevens and another Foreign Service officer lost their lives on Sept. 11 still holds sensitive documents and other relics of that traumatic final day, including drafts of two letters worrying that the compound was under "troubling" surveillance and complaining that the Libyan government failed to fulfill requests for additional security.

When we visited on Oct. 26 to prepare a story for Dubai based Al Aan TV, we found not only Stevens's personal copy of the Aug. 6 New Yorker, lying on remnants of the bed in the safe room where Stevens spent his final hours, but several ash-strewn documents beneath rubble in the looted Tactical Operations Center, one of the four main buildings of the partially destroyed compound. Some of the documents -- such as an email from Stevens to his political officer in Benghazi and a flight itinerary sent to Sean Smith, a U.S. diplomat slain in the attack -- are clearly marked as State Department correspondence. Others are unsigned printouts of messages to local and national Libyan authorities. The two unsigned draft letters are both dated Sept. 11 and express strong fears about the security situation at the compound on what would turn out to be a tragic day. They also indicate that Stevens and his team had officially requested additional security at the Benghazi compound for his visit -- and that they apparently did not feel it was being provided.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...tack?page=full

Documents found in Benghazi consulate claimed “troubling” surveillance by Libyan guards; Update: Obama not participating in investigation; Report: State never requested military back-up during attack

The two unsigned draft letters are both dated Sept. 11 and express strong fears about the security situation at the compound on what would turn out to be a tragic day. They also indicate that Stevens and his team had officially requested additional security at the Benghazi compound for his visit — and that they apparently did not feel it was being provided.

One letter, written on Sept. 11 and addressed to Mohamed Obeidi, the head of the Libyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ office in Benghazi, reads:

“Finally, early this morning at 0643, September 11, 2012, one of our diligent guards made a troubling report. Near our main gate, a member of the police force was seen in the upper level of a building across from our compound. It is reported that this person was photographing the inside of the U.S. special mission and furthermore that this person was part of the police unit sent to protect the mission. The police car stationed where this event occurred was number 322.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/0...libyan-guards/

More Benghazi Documents Come To Light

The slow dribble of Benghazi-related news continued on Thursday, as new documents related to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya came to light in two separate news reports.

Foreign Policy Magazine's Harald Doornbos and Jenan Moussa reported the discovery of sensitive documents at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, that revealed that the day of the attack, concerns arose over Libyan police -- who were supposed to be guarding the consulate -- taking pictures of the grounds from a building across the street.

Stunningly, the documents were found in the consulate last Friday, Oct. 26, almost a month after an FBI team visited the compound to collect evidence, and six weeks after U.S. ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans lost their lives in the attack.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2059220.html

Exclusive: Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'

While the administration’s public statements have suggested that the attack came without warning, the Aug. 16 cable seems to undercut those claims. It was a direct warning to the State Department that the Benghazi consulate was vulnerable to attack, that it could not be defended and that the presence of anti-U.S. militias and Al Qaeda was well-known to the U.S. intelligence community.

In a three-page cable on Sept 11, the day Stevens and the three other Americans were killed, Stevens wrote about “growing problems with security” in Benghazi and “growing frustration” with the security forces and Libyan police. The ambassador saw both as “too weak to keep the country secure.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2B1fJV6ir
Old 11-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

At least Geraldo isn't a black guy...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You mean like Juan Williams? Of course Greta Van Sustern is a liberal. I remember the shit storm when it was announced that she was going to Fox.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

http://www.infowars.com/articles/mil...ands_truth.htm

Pat Tillman's Family Demands The Truth
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

It's obvious that the sotted Kool Aid sucking saps in this forum haven't listened to what Rivera has said on this matter. Rivera says Odumbo is culpable as a leader for not providing adequate security for Stevens in Benghazi and culpable for participating in a post-incident cover-up.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Was Bush responsible for the Pat Tillman cover up?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

hey dipshit! Why don't you get right over there and report back in say, 4 years... Even your own masters are discrediting Geraldo as a source.

You're just yapping and yapping.

I guess this is all that matters to you.

No wonder you're the DIPSHIT of the Year,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

It's obvious that the sotted Kool Aid sucking saps in this forum haven't listened to what Rivera has said on this matter. Rivera says Odumbo is culpable as a leader for not providing adequate security for Stevens in Benghazi and culpable for participating in a post-incident cover-up.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #42
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

There's an aweful lot of non-conservatives on Fox News....Bill O'Reilly is moderate.....Greta the Scientologist seems moderate...Brett Baer and Shep Smith are moderate......they have all those liberal contributors.....sometimes I just find it unwatchable.......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #43
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Some shits on this site have expressed the opinion that they wish people would stop talking about Libya and Benghazi. Not a chance in hell. Americans died that didn't have to die. No this is not going to go away. It is a nightmare that will follow Obama forever.

Your idiocy has been pointed out more than perhaps anyone else's on this board, especially because you actions dishonor the profession of teaching with your hateful and false rhetoric.

Where were you when Bush did worse?

Just to reiterate the hypocrisy you want to keep spreading:

BENGHAZI - Some of you Teapublicans need to STFU

You Morons have lost all perspective on Benghazi!

While it is sad and disheartening when a US Embassy is attacked and lives are lost, it does happen. Most sensible people don't use it as political fodder.

However Fox "News" and the idiotic wing nuts on this site seem to be intent on making this attack another failed rallying cry to use to manipulate Low Information Voters.

In a flagrant show of stupidity, t
he creeps here continue to copy and paste their desperate, baseless right wing crap about Benghazi on this board.

Where were your righteous demands for investigations after the 11 US Embassy attacks under W?

Under the 'watchful' eyes of

George W. Bush

11 US Embassies were attacked

resulting in 53 Deaths and 90 Injuries!
It’s called PERSPECTIVE

Get some!

And that's not even counting 9/11!

Fox and you cretins might want to stop showing your asses now!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #44
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Under the 'watchful' eyes of

George W. Bush

11 US Embassies were attacked

resulting in 53 Deaths and 90 Injuries!
It’s called PERSPECTIVE

I say again

LINK?

I do not remember these events
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #45
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Selective Teapublican memory syndrome, eh?

Here is the overview since the 50’s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrori...tic_facilities

Here are two attacks in Yemen in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_A...ttack_in_Yemen

Here is one in Istanbul, Turkey in 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_A...ng_in_Istanbul

I listed those in case you want to verify them one by one. Some say 12 Attacks but I only listed 11 since the first Yemen mortar attack tragically hit a girl’s school next door to the US Embassy.

Now, it is time to MOVE THE FUCK ALONG!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women