Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2015, 02:11 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Haven't we been down this road before?
Several times. So has Netanyahu.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 04:43 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Several times. So has Netanyahu.
Yep, it was bibi who said in 92 that they would have a bomb by the time the decade was out. Hmmm, that came and went. He's a hawk. He makes money when war breaks out. Just like the military industrial complex here does.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:59 AM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
BTW, you may pretend that no one knows you didn't change your handle, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion, but everyone here knows that you're the freelance faggot from Arkansas.

But... but... but... but... he keeps telling me otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I do not have multiple handles. Ask a mod. This is my only handle and it's my first handle.

UnderConstruction = WombRaider

Keep lying and playing dumb, undercunt. I will re-direct folks to this thread every time:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:50 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep, it was bibi who said in 92 that they would have a bomb by the time the decade was out. Hmmm, that came and went. He's a hawk. He makes money when war breaks out. Just like the military industrial complex here does.
How does the "military industrial complex" make money if Iran has a bomb?

How does Netanyahu make money if Iran has a bomb?

And rather than claim you don't understand the question, you can always request I "rephrase it," and I'll put it on a Big Chief tablet for you, Mr. Freelance Writer.
Old 04-11-2015, 07:40 AM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'll put it on a Big Chief tablet for you.
LLIdiot had been writing "Big Chief tablet" memo's to his Idiot Klan, errr Clan subordinates for years.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:56 AM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

And rather than claim you don't understand the question, you can always request I "rephrase it," and I'll put it on a Big Chief tablet for you, Mr. Freelance Writer.
Goddamn. Don't you think if they had a bomb it would mean WW3? Don't you think that would mean ramping up our military? Look at Cotton, he's talking about adding to the military budget. Who do you think gets that money?Don't you think that would mean Israel buying more shit from us? Use your goddamn head for something besides a hat rack. Surely you can't be this obtuse. You're not around a lot of plastic bags when you're alone, are you? Don't stick your head in one, I'm afraid you couldn't find your way out.

And you don't have to put military industrial complex in quotes. It's a real thing.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:57 AM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LLIdiot had been writing "Big Chief tablet" memo's to his Idiot Klan, errr Clan subordinates for years.
It's like he can't connect the dots. Can he not carry things out to their logical conclusion?

'huh, duh, why does the MIC make money if Iran has a bomb, huh, duh
Old 04-11-2015, 12:20 PM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're not around a lot of plastic bags when you're alone, are you? Don't stick your head in one, I'm afraid you couldn't find your way out.

Your wit is as underwhelming as your brain is oxygen-starved, you clueless Freelance Faggot from Arkansas!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:47 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...adding to the military budget. Who do you think gets that money?......
Well, if the goof-ball in the White House you keep defending doesn't "farm out" the work to some of his Muslim buddies over seas, it will go to the U.S. workers in the form of a "jobs program" ..... "slide rule" ready projects!!!!!

So ... you didn't answer my questions. Do I need to repeat them? OK!

Quote:
:

I'll address later with you why it is necessary to add to the U.S. military budget in anticipation of Iran getting a bomb (ACTUALLY A WARHEAD), if Iran is not going to get a bomb under the carefully monitored and inspected FRAMEWORK that the negotiator extraordinaire ... JOHN TRAITOR KERRY ... has "hammered" out with the Iranians.

Before you back peddle to change it, I've copied and posted it here:

Statement of Opinion/Fact by whoever he is:

Quote:

"Don't you think if they had a bomb it would mean WW3? Don't you think that would mean ramping up our military? Look at Cotton, he's talking about adding to the military budget.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:02 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your wit is as underwhelming as your brain is oxygen-starved, you clueless Freelance Faggot from Arkansas!
Actually, LL, I'm well supplied with plastic bags of various sizes to fit any garbage or other disposable items, like maggots of the SpermLugger variety as UC aka WombRaider, to assure their proper "processing" to maintain a "fresh" environment. Consuming refuse does seem to be his specialty, and regurgitating it also seems to be as well.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:42 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, if the goof-ball in the White House you keep defending doesn't "farm out" the work to some of his Muslim buddies over seas, it will go to the U.S. workers in the form of a "jobs program" ..... "slide rule" ready projects!!!!!

So ... you didn't answer my questions. Do I need to repeat them? OK!

I'll address later with you why it is necessary to add to the U.S. military budget in anticipation of Iran getting a bomb (ACTUALLY A WARHEAD), if Iran is not going to get a bomb under the carefully monitored and inspected FRAMEWORK that the negotiator extraordinaire ... JOHN TRAITOR KERRY ... has "hammered" out with the Iranians.

Before you back peddle to change it, I've copied and posted it here:

Statement of Opinion/Fact by whoever he is:
I'm not backpedaling shit. How did that not answer your question? You asked how the MIC would benefit from Iran having a bomb. Well... that would most likely correlate with an uptick in defense spending. Now, this is where you got lost last time, so I'm going to go slow. An increase in defense spending means that we give more ducats to the defense contractors. In turn, they benefit monetarily from that. Unless you think they're in business for another reason besides making money.

And you've done it again with your second part. Whether or not we SHOULD add to defense spending is not what you asked initially. And that's an entirely separate question. But you go ahead and school me.

John Kerry is one of MANY negotiators who is working on this deal. There are six countries involved in the talks.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:46 PM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your observations are as useless as a shit-flavored lollipop. But keep them coming o ye of the simple mind.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women