Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
^^^^^^"Says the toothless whore whose only "accomplishment" in life is having more dicks in his head than brain cells."*

FIFY

You, Shammooo, are an ill-breed, mentally stunted, self-absorbed child.
How dare you insult Ill-breed, mentally stunted, self-absorbed children like that.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:32 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
How dare you insult Ill-breed, mentally stunted, self-absorbed children like that.
You are right, Dali. It's an insult to all ill-bred, mentally stunted, self-absorbed children everywhere to compare them to ShamWow.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:03 AM   #33
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Don't worry, your pussy whipped hound dogs will be along soon to take care of that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I think you deserve to be shot for that post.
Quote:
^^^^^^"Says the toothless whore whose only "accomplishment" in life is having more dicks in his head than brain cells."*

FIFY

You, Shammooo, are an ill-breed, mentally stunted, self-absorbed child.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are right, Dali. It's an insult to all ill-bred, mentally stunted, self-absorbed children everywhere to compare them to ShamWow.

Can I call it or what?

Sorry lads, the whore is offering no discounts
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:48 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can I call it or what?
No. You're an "or what"!

As for "discounts" ... I don't ask hookers for them.

Don't judge others by your own standards. Your standards are pretty low.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Issue from an "Ill-breed" is "ill-bred"!

But if all he has is a typo ... then he owns it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:59 AM   #36
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

But if all he has is a typo ... then he owns it.
Yes because your post was so full of substance
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 01:05 PM   #37
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Can I call it or what?

Sorry lads, the whore is offering no discounts
Dude you acted like a butt wipe, and they called you on it. Free speech at its finest! That doesn't make them white knights. Hell, I disagreed with DSK on a thread that is currently active right now. I love COG, but we disagree from time to time too. He supports a flat tax, and I don't for instance.

You write a post where you acknowledge that you don't even like Hillary, acknowledge both Benghazi and the email scandal, and the best endorsement you can give her is that she did a decent job. Then you state that despite all that, you would still vote for her. Then you are shocked that I called you stupid? If you can't see the stupidity of eating a shit sandwich because well, at least it does have some bread, then God help you.

It would appear that questioning your intelligence sure as hell hit a nerve though and its cracking me the hell up!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

SOTF, you beautiful lady. Just a correction. I don't support a flat tax, but I do support the FaitTax. I need to get to KC soon.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #39
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
It would appear that questioning your intelligence sure as hell hit a nerve though and its cracking me the hell up!

Hit a nerve? lol ok.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Quote:
Dude you acted like a butt wipe, and they called you on it.
Are you new here? Because, from what I've seen in my short time is that every single person here acts like "a butt wipe". Face it, these people are only defending you because they feel it makes them appear morally superior defending a woman, at least to their own legion of buttlickers. These are the same people that would force you to have a child you did not want, and/or prevent you from engaging in protected sex.

I did not say one thing to you that I wouldn't have said to the other members on this board. It's a hooker board. It allows you to say things other places don't.

Quote:
You write a post where you acknowledge that you don't even like Hillary, acknowledge both Benghazi and the email scandal, and the best endorsement you can give her is that she did a decent job. Then you state that despite all that, you would still vote for her. Then you are shocked that I called you stupid? If you can't see the stupidity of eating a shit sandwich because well, at least it does have some bread, then God help you.

I think you (surprise, surprise)missed the part of my post where I said this: I would vote for Hillary simply because, despite all her faults, she is still better than the bible thumping ego maniacs on the other side.
Lesser of two evils; is that simple concept to complex for you gollum?

I want women to have control over their bodies.

I want the hysterical paranoia against Muslims, immigrants and blacks to end (or remain in check at least).

Despite the fact that I don't get their way of life, I want homosexuals to be able to live their lives as normal human beings like the rest of us.

I want universal healthcare to be a reality.

I want the rich (which includes my family btw) to pay their fair share.

I want my country to be respected outside our borders. And yes, that means not entangling us in another war that we(should) have nothing to do with.

Most of you republicans have your head stuck so far up your ass that you can't see two feet in front of you. You fail to realize that there is an entire world out there, filled with people who are no different from us. I've been all over Europe, parts of the middle east(Lebanon, Turkey, Morocco) and all I've seen is people. Some of them bad, some of them good. I'm lucky enough to say that I have friends all over the world and that probably gives me a different perspective than someone who hasn't been outside the borders of Oklahoma, or hasn't interacted with someone who isn't white and/or American. My priorities are to the human race in general and not to a set of poorly drawn lines on a map.

If you still can't understand why I would vote for Hillary over any republican candidate than "may (your) god help you". You can have your opinion, I can have mine.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, you like the fact that Hillary is dishonest, corrupt and incompetent, eh, ShamWPF? If you want all those things, why not find a candidate who is at least somewhat honest with a track record of accomplishment?

You are a Kool-Aid sotted, Demotard idiot, ShamWPF.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:42 PM   #41
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, you like the fact that Hillary is dishonest, corrupt and incompetent, eh, ShamWPF? If you want all those things, why not find a candidate who is at least somewhat honest with a track record of accomplishment?

You are a Kool-Aid sotted, Demotard idiot, ShamWPF.
Yes, because what I want will certainly change the outcome of the nomination. Go sell crazy somewhere else.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 05:57 PM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The bitch started it. I don't see "calling shit for what it is" listed under forbidden topic. If I get banned for it....what the fuck ever.
I wasn't talking about a future ban.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #43
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I wasn't talking about a future ban.

WTF went to Hell.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 06:10 PM   #44
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
WTF went to Hell.
Did he get a good spot? He paid for Lifetime Premium Access to that place too. Or is that another secret forum I don't have access?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 06:25 PM   #45
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Nah. This board is rough and tumble. I don't deserve special treatment just because I'm a chick. Let him say what he wants. I'm more libertarian than strict conservative, so I'm all about free speech in all of its forms. Don't worry sugar. I'm a big girl. I can take it
I very much appreciate your sentiment and response. However, his response was so totally out of proportion to what you originally said to him, and so lacking in decency, that I felt then, as now, that he should have been shot.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women