Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162086
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453181
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48260
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37160
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #31
Kendra Hart
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2234
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden Hightower View Post
I prefer Incall for local clients: Everything is set up just how I like it, clean towels, lots of candles, beverages, the music I like, well stocked with male and female toiletries...etc. I don't have to take time to get set up, find a radio station, ask for items, or worry that their place is dirty. I just feel bad when the client has a SO and we are having fun time in their bed, or the room is filled of pics of her and the kids.

If the client is from out of town, I prefer to do outcalls. Even if he has dozens of reviews, I still don't feel comfortable. Plus, my place is kinda difficult to find even for local gentlemen, so it's just easier for me to go to them instead of having a client 30 mins late and frustrated bc he's lost
I agree with Hayden, although I do offer in calls to visitors, most of them prefer out calls so it all works out. I do try to be careful with screening guys that request out calls to their homes.
Kendra Hart is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #32
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Being single as well, I prefer outcalls to my home....nice neat clean and I've got all the accommodations as well. I've read on here that girls feel safer at their incall but if a guy does something to her at his own place, he's not going to be too hard to find.

That all depends on the neighborhood in both cases. Thank goodness for Google Maps Street view !!!!

I've gone to some incalls and felt like the entire neighborhood knew what I was there for.

I've also gone to some, slowed down and kept right on going.

Hotels are okay, but I will not wait in the lobby. If I am going to wait, it better have a bar.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #33
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Incall

Incall when I'm in my home city. When traveling, I prefer outcall to my hotel.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #34
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

"And watch out for the hidden cameras..."

The above is true on both sides. Also in plain sight. If I had seen one lady anymore I would have put a towel over them or had done something else to make me feel better.

While at home I only do incall nowadays since I turned out the lights in my own red light district. A decent place is preferred.

While out traveling I will do both but each has it problems for me.
Outcall if I don't have people I know on the same floor as me. I am often checked in under a different name and it has caused problems for me in the past.
Incall is ok if they have decent parking nearby, I have time and a reason to go across town.
hwygnome is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #35
thanasi70
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I much prefer Out-call as it gives me a good opportunity to prepare some hors d'oeuvres,
open a good bottle of Champagne and really extend my hospitality "to my date" which seems to create more of a GFE atmosphere for all involved. Naturally desiring GFE, DFK & BBBJ, are a must as a minimum, along with some halfway intelligent conversation and/or philosophy. Believe me, I don't have any false illusions of the proverbial "Pretty Woman Fantasy" that many seem to want (or so I have been told),
This whole scene is fantasy (to a point) and I am able to create the scenario that everyone feels comfortable in. Each to their own. Only three things totally predictable or dependable in life: Death, Taxes and Vasectomies (maybe just two), are for sure 100% of the time. Out-call is my "vote".
A belated Happy New Year to all. Hobbiests, it seems that 2010 will be our year. Why? We are getting fucked every day (but Washington's rates are substantially higher that local providers and they are far more attractive! <not Wshington!>)
thanasi70 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #36
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I prefer incall. On a rare occasion when my SO is out of town, I wouln't mind outcall to my place by a known provider.....First time at provider's incall is somewhat intriguing, but once I have been there, I feel comfortable on repeat visits..
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #37
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

I usually hobby when traveling, and I really prefer an outcall to my hotel. My choice in hotel is always nice, it's an environment that I can control, and it's easier to budget my time. I really don't want to drive around a strange city, getting lost, wasting my time and ending up in a seedy part of town.

I always give my references through P411, and I have a number of provider okays. So I don't understand the concern that an outcall in my situation would present a hazard to the provider.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #38
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

Both are fine with me. There's fun either way it goes in the bedroom.

B.C.
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #39
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

It depends a lot on the situation for the guy. For married guys it goes without saying that incall is preferred. Back in my single days I loved having girls out to my place. Especially those with trouble keeping track of time - if they were an hour or two late then it's no big deal. But if I'm going to their incall and I only have a limited window of time and they are an hour or two late - then that's a big deal.

But even back in those days I would still prefer to see a girl for the first time at her place. In case she turned out to be a nut job I really didn't want all the crazy girls knowing where I lived.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:36 PM   #40
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

I spend alot of $ on my incall and feel comfortable and safe there, so my thought is "Why drive all over town when I can relax at my incall"?
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #41
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Fawn & Hayden Hightower said it best. I used to be a hugh fan of Outcall

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
I prefer in call...I feel more comfortable in my own place, where I can dress
the way I want, so I am looking gorgeous when I open the door...and can offer you a drink and have candles lit and the soft music playing in the back ground....out call you have to lug every thing with you to change in and all your personal stuff you need....besides the neighbors will be jealous from all the noise coming from your room.....
Fawn & Hayden Hightower said it best. I used to be a Big fan of Outcall since i am divorced and have a very nice Condo But, have favored Ladies incalls Lately because of the following reasons: Ladies feel safer and more comfortable. They don't have to worry about if, they forgot something and i ESPECIALLY like to see if they read my BIO on P411 and got candles lit, music, and got something to drink. I love when you find a Provider that goes out of her way to please her clients. ALL clients know, if you make the Lady FEEL comfortable and happy, your session will go ALOT better.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #42
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer OUTCALL - Always have!

If "HE" feels comfortable having me there then that makes me happy that I was invited into his home.

I know INCALL is often much better for the guys who can't host but I believe I will start offering discounts for Outcalls.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #43
Rebel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Depends whether or not I've seen the lady or not, for a first time meeting usually incall, once we've met and clicked like a outcall for the same reasons the ladies do.
Rebel is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

When in my hometown prefer incall. Allows for more discreation and the ladies are generally more comfortable since they can know and control the surroundings we are in/at
5150 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:24 AM   #45
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Incall or outcall to a hotel.

The only time I ever did outcall to the house the provider stole a $5K diamond ring. Of course she denied stealing it & I could not prove what happened.

But I took it off & put it on the nightstand as we began. I never saw it again.
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote