Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2021, 05:20 PM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did your wife give you permission to say that?

Such anger. Have you checked your BP?
I pity idiots like yourself I can't be angry at someone who doesn't know better.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 08:58 PM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Where does it say the companies are liquidating?

Yes...Wall Street is not turning over money without them getting repaid.

Our oil companies and shareholders care about profits....not Russia and OPEC

In 2050...I will not care about my portfolio!
Not to brag, but this topic is to me as economics are to LL and CM. A decent sized independent E&P company would have to be super profitable to only reinvest half of its free cash flow in the business, year after year, and not self-liquidate. I don't think there are any out there that can do that. The company wouldn't be able to replace reserves or maintain production. It would shrink.

As to 2050, true, Biden's goal is to get to net zero carbon emissions before then. However, another of his goals is to reduce carbon emissions by 50% to 52% by 2030, beneath 2005 levels. If his goals are met, your long term investments in mid stream companies are toast, unless you get out before the shit hits the fan.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:11 PM   #33
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Not to brag, but this topic is to me as economics are to LL and CM. A decent sized independent E&P company would have to be super profitable to only reinvest half of its free cash flow in the business, year after year, and not self-liquidate. I don't think there are any out there that can do that. The company wouldn't be able to replace reserves or maintain production. It would shrink.

As to 2050, true, Biden's goal is to get to net zero carbon emissions before then. However, another of his goals is to reduce carbon emissions by 50% to 52% by 2030, beneath 2005 levels. If his goals are met, your long term investments in mid stream companies are toast, unless you get out before the shit hits the fan.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:28 PM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

That little kid snorted something and then passed out. Please don’t bring up forbidden subjects.

(Just kidding!)
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:13 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not to brag, but this topic is to me as economics are to LL and CM.

Well then you are either bragging or saying you're a pompous idiot!

Did you not read the article? I have a few questions for ya. Will return later.

If what you say is true about the 50% reinvestment...than the business model was not substantially at a certain level of oil prices. My take on the article is that companies are not continuing to drill, prices be damned. Investors have demanded a ROI. It sounded to me as if their new business model is working and you are basing your comments on the old business model. I easily could be wrong.

Quote:

That fat ass Oprah had a goal of becoming a skinny bitch, she only achieved half.

Do you realize how old Biden will be in 2050? He is too old now to get reelected! So I do not make business decisions on Bidens pipe dreams.

I make decision on reality and my beliefs. My belief is that the market will fluctuate between oil and electric.

In others words I see people looking at EV's when the economics are right. There are many variables to consider just like folks have to make on installing solar panels. Bottom line for me is I do not see any drastic move either way. Plus...I'm in midstream which are like toll roads and make money mostly on traffic and EV's need power and the source of that power passes through those pipelines.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:16 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I pity idiots like yourself I can't be angry at someone who doesn't know better.
I pity folks like you who use antidotial evidence to counter scientific research and for bringing your wife into the discussion. How desperate you appear doing even one. You did both.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 06:19 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s actually 36 now.
It would be even lower ... much lower ... if those polled saw "news" other than the propaganda on CNN et al and/or would simply admit they royally fucked up and regret their failed decision.

Kumola's reported "approval" is higher than reality as well.

Those on here who thrive on illegal alien worker/wages and/or actually believe the 2020 election was 100% legit must cling to the 38%-28% and continue to trash Trump out of fear .. he'll be back. (Their so ignorant they think it's "Trump"!)

Like Hitler thought it was the Jewish people. He ended up in a bunker.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:53 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So did Trump.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #39
Salty Again
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=WTF;1062668981]Well then you are either bragging or saying you're a pompous idiot!

That fat ass Oprah had a goal of becoming a skinny bitch, she only achieved half.

Hmmm... Which Half?? ... "Fat" or "Ass"?

Hmmm... Or "skinny" or "bitch"?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 12:26 PM   #40
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

"Our goal is perfection. If we fall short, we will still achieve excellence."

Vince Lombardi
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 12:44 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default But she is a bitch...imho

[QUOTE=Salty Again;1062669186]
Quote:
Well then you are either bragging or saying you're a pompous idiot!

Hmmm... Which Half?? ... "Fat" or "Ass"?

Hmmm... Or "skinny" or "bitch"?

#### Salty
Well she ain't skinny
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:36 PM   #42
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I pity folks like you who use antidotial evidence to counter scientific research and for bringing your wife into the discussion. How desperate you appear doing even one. You did both.
I didn't bring my wife into the discussion the prick tiny dick did.
You and tiny ought to get together and play a little pitch and catch...
Old 12-04-2021, 09:51 PM   #43
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your boyfriend tiny dick brought up my wife...if he or yourself did that to my face it wouldn't happen again...same stand for you or anyone else.
You can do that only behind the safety of a keyboard.
Why don't you elaborate of the evidence that you know nothing about as you prove your ignorance with every post. Your monkey ass needs all the help you can get...the WoPo did say your support of the sorry SMALL reduction to excuse this POS president is laughable at best and a pitiful comment...but your used to those.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:21 PM   #44
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Keyboard warrior threats. Lol. Pure sign of a retard.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 10:38 PM   #45
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Keyboard warrior threats. Lol. Pure sign of a retard.
If I was still married. I wouldn't even be on this board because I would be too ashamed of myself to know that I am fucking hookers behind my wife's back. Funny how these clowns claim keyboard chivalry in their wife's honor.

bb1961 can take that sanctimonious tough guy bullshit elsewhere. But, some of you motherfuckers are so damn old who talk shit in this forum that maybe hookers are the only hugs you can get nowadays because you are married to old women with a lot of dust on their moth ball smelling pussy... I feel your pain bb1961. I really don't but whatever.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women