Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #31
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Freeforall......Splatter painting the ceiling......funny stuff...
Where you on the top bunk or was it just a low ceiling?

Yup, there are few things that compare with a Combination Prostate Passage & BBBJTCNQNS from a lady who knows what she is doing.....

Whoa, that is a long acronym CPM&BBBJTCNQNS....what a mouthful.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #32
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Freeforall......Splatter painting the ceiling......funny stuff...
Where you on the top bunk or was it just a low ceiling?

Yup, there are few things that compare with a Combination Prostate Passage & BBBJTCNQNS from a lady who knows what she is doing.....

Whoa, that is a long acronym CPM&BBBJTCNQNS....what a mouthful.

HELL YEAHHH!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Get your PM during BBCR.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #34
sidekick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
I have to say that I do perform prostate massages and the guys that want it love it and the ones that have never experience will try it and they simply love it... If you are really worried like some are about it hurting I also do a lite massage on the outside that works just as well.... Don't be scared baby I promise it will intensify your orgasm times 3, there is a technique so find the ladies that really know what they are doing if not it could be a very bad experience for you!

Pyramider, that looks like that might hurt....
Wow! Now I am going to have to call you the next time I am in Dallas. I have been looking for a provider with that refined talent.
Sidekick
A Legend in the Making
sidekick is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #35
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I never had any desire for that, but once a very popular small lady did it while riding me. My thought was, "That is not quite as uncomfortable as when the doctor does it, because her finger is to tiny."

Don't need it again.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #36
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Prostate massage... hmmm. One of my favorite activities and yes it works fantastic on a man. I have been told that multiple times. Not only is it because I am fantastically, amazing at performing one but the nerves are very sensitive there.

It is compared to a woman's G-spot. (Although mine is not as sensitive as my clitty)
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #37
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Ok, so for those that are doing it.... are you prepping before you go to the session or just doing it on a whim when in the session? I would think you would want to definitely plan ahead and clean out the butt pipe very well prior to the session.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #38
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had men say it is 10x more intense then any external stimuli cum they have ever had when receiving Prostate Stimuli giving correctly. Yes, it is the mans GSpot or his PSpot as we like to say....There is a technique to giving it for the man to receive true pleasure...............I prefer to be sucking his Cock hard and deep while slowly interesting a small vibrating toy and bringing him to the brink many times before allowing his hot cum to pour forth.......Yum!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #39
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
Ok, so for those that are doing it.... are you prepping before you go to the session or just doing it on a whim when in the session? I would think you would want to definitely plan ahead and clean out the butt pipe very well prior to the session.
Most of my clients know how to prepare ahead of time....I will also offer bubble baths before if a guy chooses to kinda set the mood and make sure he is 100% clean there!

My guys love it...tit can be very multi orgasmic they say ......I have even made a few "squirt"{lol}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #40
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

PM or "milking" is not the same for everyone. While many men do enjoy it immensely, there are at least as many men who don't care for it, no matter who performs it for them. I get a lot of questions about it and my advice is always educate yourself about it first. Look it up online first, talk to your PCP about it (make sure you're healthy enough for it) and then decide who you want to perform it for you.

There are some talented and well trained ladies who can do this for you. There are a very few who've received training from doctors and have the required knowledge of anatomy, to do things properly. Done improperly or if there are preexisting conditions, PM can result in damage that you might have to explain to a medical professional. Some damage can be severe. Common sense will prevent most problems. For instance, gloves should always be worn and if she doesn't glove, be concerned.

LovingKayla is well known for expertly providing this service and when I have clients who want someone on her side of town, I don't hesitate to recommend her. The feedback I receive is that she is nothing short of amazing.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #41
likeafinewine
Account Disabled

Careful here guys. Every 2.7 minutes a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer. If you were to have prostatitis and were unaware you had it, the infection could travel to other parts of the body. Best would be external stimulation as mention in some of these posts or lymphatic drainage witch will keep the PSA levels down. Google "prostate massage" on your own. I'd be leary of just anyone massaging my prostate from within.
likeafinewine is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sounds a little prudish.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #43
Busyboy_2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Most of my clients know how to prepare ahead of time....I will also offer bubble baths before if a guy chooses to kinda set the mood and make sure he is 100% clean there!

My guys love it...tit can be very multi orgasmic they say ......I have even made a few "squirt"{lol}
I'm not getting in any bath without my rubber ducky going in first. Gotta check for sharks...
Busyboy_2006 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women