Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41323
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2017, 06:54 AM   #31
ccrystalvolt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Without names this doesn't prevent someone from ending up with the same result.
ccrystalvolt is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:56 AM   #32
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Dude,

The watch, I know you lost a good watch.

Get over it, learn the lesson.

Here, man, there's a lot of Walmarts around.

Get at least five and wear them only when you see the girls.

https://www.walmart.com/browse/jewel...1_3906_1224986

Sorry man that happened to you.

Do you hang out in West Plano, like Legacy and Bishop, I'll buy you a beer if you have time. I'll try not waving at you from my car window, though.

Get over it, dude. Done is done.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:23 AM   #33
spindaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I usually would not even post a response to this because I was too fucking busy laughing at your terrible luck but I got to clarify a few details.
The final experience you had with the L1/massage girl in west Plano.

I was laid out on another providers bed next door with my cock in her mouth when a story that sounds alot like this happened. I was actually trying to get that provider to have the L1 girl cum over because i was told she likes to watch. I dont know what happened in the room but I highly doubt a bunch of people came over to help. This may just be a coincidence with a similar scenario but it sounds like the truth may be stretched a lil bit.
The L1 girl came over after our session, yakked a bit, gave us the 1 side of the story. Now possibly, I know the 2nd side of the story if this so happens to be "same experience".
spindaddy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:26 AM   #34
quicksback
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredfair90 View Post
2. To the people who have PMd me please understand I have over 800 messages, so gimme time.
Could have saved yourself some time by just putting the names in your OP. Just saying

Quote:
I posted this not to shame anyone (clearly, since there are no names), but to shine some light on what else happens. This all happened mainly in West Plano by great reviewed girls.
Don't be upset fellas, yes this is Eccie, and I don't have Anything to hide as my number is in previous posts, but how would you like it if someone exposed what you do to everyone? A lot of y'all that are upset with me are hypocrites, this is the internet and everything is public. I posted this NOT to shame the hobby or girls, but to tell guys to be wiser. Your life isn't worth a moment of 'sex'. And to the person who says I didn't lose my watch...bro, I lost my damn watch to a pimp and a hefty hustler. Sorry I told the truth.
This I can only buy to a certain point. This is something that happened to you and while I can appreciate that, by the same token, again, part of the point of this portion of the "community" is to advise people of unacceptable behavior, If you're not willing to participate to that end of it because of the risk the potential lumps then you wasted our time
as Peturs said;
Quote:
Get over it, dude. Done is done.
quicksback is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #35
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Why start the drama without names really ?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:41 AM   #36
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You owe him a beer now, dude.

Quote:
I usually would not even post a response to this because I was too fucking busy laughing at your terrible luck but I got to clarify a few details.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:28 AM   #37
zzzyyy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I'll forward the PM to anyone that asks me to help shoulder his load. Did forward to those that posted and go figure Tara was the only nasty reply. I figured she'd be happy to see her name not involved in drama for once.
Would love to get a pm with the names. Thanks.
zzzyyy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #38
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

he could at least name the first two, since I'm assuming they don't have his info.
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #39
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

OP, I understand you're scared that you might think they'll screw you over because they have your info. I've been in that situation myself. I didn't wanna name a provider for doing me dirty, I didn't know how she'd react to being put on blast. Thankfully, somebody else put her on blast, and I gave his story credibility. Did she retaliate? Against me, fuck no! I can't speak on the behalf of others though.

Unfortunately, OP, you opened a can of worms when you did this alert, and left off names. The choose is yours OP in what you decide to do.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:12 AM   #40
motocrossman39
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Holy Shit...! I would STOP hobbying.......DONE
I am so very sorry for all your shit buddy...!

Moto
motocrossman39 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:13 AM   #41
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

It's only a matter of time before someone drops names...ijs
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:25 AM   #42
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've responded to about 20 people so I'm thinking shortly everyone will know. And the 2 active ones don't have his info as said earlier but I'll respect the Op's wishes even though I still question giving the girls Yes reviews.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:37 AM   #43
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Some guys fear backlash alot...and giving a highly reviewed provider a no...ususlly comes with backlash from those who don't agree with the recommendation...and I think one of them having his personal info might have scared the shit out of him...

What's done in the dark always comes to light...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:54 AM   #44
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Post the names, or shut the fuck up. Stop with the drama. Your stories are so specific, any of the other parties that were there are obviously gonna know it was you.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:04 AM   #45
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Encounters: 29

I don't know what to believe.

Seems funny OP has 8 reviews, that are all really short, light on details, and written the same day, 1/31. Then, nearly two months after those reviews were written, makes a post with 4 very long detailed stories of what happened to him. If any of those events happened to me, I would quit right than and there, much less continue and have more crazy stuff happen

But no providers have shown up to fight these accusations. I would have guessed one of them would be making a stink by now.

So I'm confused
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women