Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 11:18 PM   #31
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
How does allowing people their constitutional and ideological freedom qualify as pathetic?
They have nothing to do with the Constitution nor do they benefit the country as a whole. No one can change a person's ideology. Not everything deserves political recognition. The Homosexual relationship is a deviant lifestyle there's nothing normal about it. It doesn't deserve any applause. Laws are designed to benefit people as a whole not just a few. Same thing with abortion. Over 87% of abortions are performed in the third month, by that time it's easy to tell it's a human fetus not just a blob of cells. That's what's wrong with our whole entire society we think we should be able to do whatever in the hell we want because we think our cause has merit and politicians will entertain it to seek votes. We really don't have our priorities straight in this country anymore.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:53 PM   #32
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
They have nothing to do with the Constitution nor do they benefit the country as a whole. No one can change a person's ideology. Not everything deserves political recognition. The Homosexual relationship is a deviant lifestyle there's nothing normal about it. It doesn't deserve any applause. Laws are designed to benefit people as a whole not just a few. Same thing with abortion. Over 87% of abortions are performed in the third month, by that time it's easy to tell it's a human fetus not just a blob of cells. That's what's wrong with our whole entire society we think we should be able to do whatever in the hell we want because we think our cause has merit and politicians will entertain it to seek votes. We really don't have our priorities straight in this country anymore.

Jim
Quote:
The Homosexual relationship is a deviant lifestyle there's nothing normal about it.
That's your opinion. NOT a fact.

If you're suggesting that everyone needs someone else's approval before choosing the way they live their life, then yes, it is a bit contradictory with the very idea of freedom. I don't see the sense in homosexuality, but that doesn't mean that I want to interfere with other people's lives because its got ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING to do with me.
What someone wrote in a book 2000 years ago is not an acceptable excuse.

There's already a population problem, and you want to add to that by increasing the number of unwanted babies? Where is the sense in forcing someone to have a child that they might not even be able to take care of?
And again, Jeebus is not an acceptable excuse.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:57 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
It's just as easy to say we just happened to pop up on the scene one day by some cosmic chance. You're just as much as a fanatic as he is but in the opposite direction. America has become a satanic culture. Our problems will never be solved because of it. They will only get worse, bit by bit until were finished.

Jim
No it's not. You've got it completely fucked up. It's not fanatical to be on the side of reason and science. Evolution is a fact. It's been observed. We have found transitional species. Not only have we found them, we've found them exactly where scientists predicted they would be chronologically.

Satanic? If I don't believe in a god, why would I believe in his enemy? We will eventually be finished, you're right about that. But satan won't have anything to do with it.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 12:07 AM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
So now we're only doing things that benefit us as a whole? Who made that decision? You? You can absolutely change a person's ideology. It won't happen overnight, but it can certainly happen. Why is homosexuality deviant? Because you don't agree with it? What about pepperoni pizza? I think that's deviant and I don't want anyone to be able to eat it.

And your abortion number is WAY off. Roughly 40 percent of abortions occur in the third month(between 8 and 12 weeks) Over 50 percent occur before 2 months.

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_fact...on_statistics/
Old 04-24-2015, 12:48 AM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
No it's not. You've got it completely fucked up. It's not fanatical to be on the side of reason and science. Evolution is a fact. It's been observed. We have found transitional species. Not only have we found them, we've found them exactly where scientists predicted they would be chronologically.

Satanic? If I don't believe in a god, why would I believe in his enemy? We will eventually be finished, you're right about that. But satan won't have anything to do with it.
I've never disputed evolution. It has it's place in the field of science. Besides Science doesn't explain God but only the essence of what God has created.

Jim
Old 04-24-2015, 01:05 AM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
So now we're only doing things that benefit us as a whole? Who made that decision? You? You can absolutely change a person's ideology. It won't happen overnight, but it can certainly happen. Why is homosexuality deviant? Because you don't agree with it? What about pepperoni pizza? I think that's deviant and I don't want anyone to be able to eat it.

And your abortion number is WAY off. Roughly 40 percent of abortions occur in the third month(between 8 and 12 weeks) Over 50 percent occur before 2 months.

http://www.abort73.com/abortion_fact...on_statistics/
Does the Federal Government really need to involve itself in other people's personal wants? There is nothing normal about a homosexual relationship. Society maybe more accepting of it, but that doesn't make it normal. Incidentally the federal government isn't moving on declaring same sex marriages legal in all fifty states and they aren't going to either. The subject of same sex marriages will be left up to individual states. Some states will enact the legalization of same sex marriages some won't. Same thing with cannabis, abortion and any other issue that only concerns a small sector of the population.

Jim
Old 04-24-2015, 01:50 AM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Does the Federal Government really need to involve itself in other people's personal wants? There is nothing normal about a homosexual relationship. Society maybe more accepting of it, but that doesn't make it normal. Incidentally the federal government isn't moving on declaring same sex marriages legal in all fifty states and they aren't going to either. The subject of same sex marriages will be left up to individual states. Some states will enact the legalization of same sex marriages some won't. Same thing with cannabis, abortion and any other issue that only concerns a small sector of the population.

Jim
That's simply your opinion.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:57 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
That's your opinion. NOT a fact.
Where's your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, shamman? Cite where any same sex couple has procreated "naturally", shamman.

Quote:
Where's your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Cite where any same sex couple has procreated "naturally", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 09:31 AM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's not just my opinion, it's a dam fact. That's the reason for all the controversy regarding same sex marriages. Sex in a same sex relationship is abnormal. If you want to pull a reason out of a hat why it should be regarded as an accepted practice then go for it.

Jim
Old 04-24-2015, 09:38 AM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Where's your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, shamman? Cite where any same sex couple has procreated "naturally", shamman.

Where's your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Cite where any same sex couple has procreated "naturally", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Why does something need to be genetic to NOT be deviant? You've created a nice straw man there, you shitface dickhole. Since when is procreation the hurdle that deviance must clear?
Old 04-24-2015, 09:41 AM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's not just my opinion, it's a dam fact. That's the reason for all the controversy regarding same sex marriages. Sex in a same sex relationship is abnormal. If you want to pull a reason out of a hat why it should be regarded as an accepted practice then go for it.

Jim
I'm saying it's none of my business or yours. Maybe you like to crawl around naked in the middle of your den floor, howling at the moon. I don't give a shit. You are looking at it through the prism of religion and it's clouding your ability to see straight. I don't expect to change your mind, but you're just wrong. I don't know whether it's something you're born as or not, but one day I'm certain we will find out. And when we do, I'm ready to accept the answer, whatever it may be. Are you?
Old 04-24-2015, 09:42 AM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Here's a peer-reviewed study for you suck on, dickcheese

http://www.natureworldnews.com/artic...t-evidence.htm
Old 04-24-2015, 10:19 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's a peer-reviewed study for you suck on, dickcheese

http://www.natureworldnews.com/artic...t-evidence.htm

Quote:
Neil Risch, a genetics expert at the University of California, San Francisco, said the data are statistically too weak to demonstrate any genetic link.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/d-.../#.VTpsQiFViko
Quote:
[Behavioral geneticist Dr. Alan] Sanders does not claim to have identified a single gene which ‘causes’ male homosexuality in humans and stresses that with complex human traits like sexual orientation there are many influencing factors, both genetic and environmental.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...e-9875855.html

Quote:

[L]ittle media attention has been paid to studies that conclude that there is no X-linked gene at the root of male homosexuality.... The science behind it [the “gay gene”] is narrow and inconclusive. Its rhetorical potential—if it ever had any—has been thoroughly exhausted.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-gay-gene.html
Old 04-24-2015, 10:23 AM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why is procreation the hurdle that deviance needs to clear? Where was the scientific study 200 years ago offering proof that evolution was fact? Things are always changing.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:26 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why is procreation the hurdle that deviance needs to clear? Where was the scientific study 200 years ago offering proof that evolution was fact? Things are always changing.
You're deflecting, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Where's your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Cite where any same sex couple has procreated "naturally", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women