Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2015, 10:21 AM   #31
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
[INDENT][I][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Recently, Apple CEO Tim Cook said,

“Our message, to people around the country and around the world, is this: Apple is open. Open to everyone, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, how they worship or who they love. Regardless of what the law might allow in Indiana or Arkansas, we will never tolerate discrimination.

…This is about how we treat each other as human beings… Opposing discrimination takes courage. With the lives and dignity of so many people at stake, it’s time for all of us to be courageous.”

Tim Cook’s message seems rather ironic in light of the fact that Apple willingly does business with some of the most virulently anti-gay nations on the planet.

http://rightwingnews.com/special/lea...-gay-citizens/
hmmm "right-wing news" suddenly advocating for gays.......something doesn't add up here.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:07 PM   #32
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Recently, Apple CEO Tim Cook said,

“Our message, to people around the country and around the world, is this: Apple is open. Open to everyone, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, how they worship or who they love. Regardless of what the law might allow in Indiana or Arkansas, we will never tolerate discrimination.

…This is about how we treat each other as human beings… Opposing discrimination takes courage. With the lives and dignity of so many people at stake, it’s time for all of us to be courageous.”

Tim Cook’s message seems rather ironic in light of the fact that Apple willingly does business with some of the most virulently anti-gay nations on the planet.

According to their Islamic-based governments, homosexuality is punishable by death in Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran. So not only is it willing to “tolerate discrimination” in those countries, Apple is also happy to sell an iPod to the people who are murdering gays so they can listen to some cheery music when they’re done. What these nations are doing to their gay communities is despicable and should be condemned by every decent person. We hope Tim Cook believes that as well.

Tim Cook says that, “Opposing discrimination takes courage,” and we agree. We call on Mr. Cook to live up to our shared principles by pulling Apple out of Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran until they stop their official government policies of jailing and murdering gays and lesbians.

Sincerely….
http://rightwingnews.com/special/lea...-gay-citizens/
Very well put!! He profits in the gay murdering countries and doesn't have the courage to do anything about it while he claims he has courage in the easiest and most gay friendly place on earth, the USA.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 10:05 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
hmmm "right-wing news" suddenly advocating for gays.......something doesn't add up here.
They get to mention all the other bad guys in the world.

Apple is a US-based company. Of course they are concerned about the country they're located in. China has a horrible human rights record. People buy things made in china everyday. These calls for boycotts, etc., are all well and good but in the end they don't accomplish anything.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:23 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm keeping my iPhone 6+.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:07 AM   #35
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post

Apple is a US-based company. Of course they are concerned about the country they're located in. China has a horrible human rights record. People buy things made in china everyday. These calls for boycotts, etc., are all well and good but in the end they don't accomplish anything.
Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 02:20 AM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever.
What is UC?
Old 05-05-2015, 12:02 AM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Ooops.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:30 AM   #38
shanm
Valued Poster

Thank you Lusty, for reviving a month old thread for apparently no reason.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:38 AM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default It's obvious to those who aren't stupidly blind, shamman.

Quote:
Thank you Lusty, for reviving a month old thread for apparently no reason.

Quote:
Quote:

Glad you're back UC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Quote:
Where is the option for "I don't give a fuck"?
But you DO give a fuck, shammy... otherwise you wouldn't have greeted him as UC...
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:26 AM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

More proof of them being the same person. If he was smart, which he isn't, he would have done both posts as LL.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:40 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More proof of them being the same person. If he was smart, which he isn't, he would have done both posts as LL.
Your word is the very definition of "no proof", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:41 AM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your word is the very definition of "no proof", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Keep it up. You aren't making it to 17K posts. You will have one of those accounts that say 'banned'.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:44 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep it up. You aren't making it to 17K posts. You will have one of those accounts that say 'banned'.
No one will be banned based on your lying accusations, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:56 AM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No one will be banned based on your lying accusations, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
My accusations, no. Examining your posts, the gaps I've mentioned that go on page after page and not to mention, the same IP for both accounts. Belief won't enter into it. It will be fact.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:57 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My accusations, no. Examining your posts, the gaps I've mentioned that go on page after page and not to mention, the same IP for both accounts. Belief won't enter into it. It will be fact.
Your powers of deduction are as false as your posts are untrue, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women