Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #31
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I used to be a married guy that didn't feel comfortable walking around the house dick hangin, now I shave my balls and run around but ass fucking naked around women I don't even know! I don't know if it was getting divorced or hobbying my wittle picker off but Nicky ain't the same
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:41 PM   #32
Itza Secret
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
A little off topic....I never smoke or want a cigarette unless I am drinking a glass of wine. Right after the first sip, I have an intense craving. Something in my brain connects the two. Because I am not a smoker, I never have any laying around so I usually have to go to 7-11 and buy a whole pack and then because I hate smoking, I throw away the whole pack after one and then repeat the following weekend.
Damn nice avatar.
Itza Secret is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #33
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
So, yesterday, I found myself getting out of the shower and almost instantly being horny. This wasn't the first time it has happened... a lot lately. I notice it more on days that I don't have any hobby time lined up.

The closest explanation that I could come up with is that as a result of always showering right before a hobby experience, my body expects sexual stimulation after a shower.

Men does your dick twitch and get hard every time you go to an atm? Or ladies when you light a candle?

I already know I am nutso, but could this really be a thing?
______________________________ ____________________________

YES! I've never really thought about it, but I thought it was just me, because since I've been in my 40's, my sex drive has been out of control. That was the reason I chose this career and decided to learn all I could and be a great GFE. Because I NEED it, and if I don't have a BF or husband I'm not getting enough.

I love bubble baths, and I bathe in the morning and in the evening right before bed, even if I don't have a client that day. And since I always bathe right before a client and right after, my morning and evening baths are starting to turn me on and make me feel sensual. I wear my perfume even if I'm alone and put on a pretty nightie, even if no client is coming over.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:57 PM   #34
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My dog is conditioned. About once every 2-3 weeks I'll see one of a couple "regulars" at my private residence. This dog totally "gets" my last minute tidy up, light candles, bath and phone call. He puts himself in the cage and waits for me to close the door. Very odd.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 08:43 AM   #35
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

There's a bury the bone joke in there somewhere.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 09:08 AM   #36
ediddyent66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Thumbs up

Just thinkin about certain providers give me a BONER anytime!!! Ms. LeVeaux!!!!:rm_sp erm:
ediddyent66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:03 PM   #37
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
Happens to me when I order lunch at Dody's . . . have absolutely no idea why!
Possibly because you like fake cajun food? lol

Ze, it happens to me when I'm in the shower and shave the twig & berries. Instant wood.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #38
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My daughter has been in private school for years and a few times at school social events, I have found myself engaging in comfortable and entertaining conversations with dads. I look around and realize that I really should not have so much in common with this middle aged white man, so we are quick to cut it short. It is never anything remotely sexual or suggestive or anything but small talk, but I do not talk and laugh with any of the moms. They all still look at me like I am an alien even though they have been seeing me for years, so a polite hello and smile is about all they get.

Sum it up, hobbying has conditioned me to relate to and have things in common with old white dudes.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women