Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35917
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2015, 08:57 AM   #31
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The rules/guidelines are actually quite simple......problems usually only occur when self interealsts get in the way.
It seems to me that they were written by someone trying to sound like a lawyer. They may have been written by an actual lawyer, but he/she may have been trying too hard. Anyway, once someone thinks they have a handle on what a rule/guideline means, we usually get something like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You are still mistaken.

GL18 allows any member of this board to seek special permission to have a second handle. That permission is not automatic and comes with a plethora of conditions IF granted. The permission is not granted at the local modtard level.

Any member here with multiple handles is in violation of GL18, unless that permission is sought and granted.
For those frustrated with trying to understand rules/guidelines, try this...

It means ____.
Until it doesn't.

I suppose that's pretty simple.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:14 AM   #32
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
When you are joking about things like trafficking and forbidden topic, it's usually best to tell your readers you are joking.

Ew, and most people here, you guys know how I joke about everything, well almost everything, there's a reason they call me Mr. Lol. I guess whispers is unaware of this. I never implied anything wrong, that was not my intention, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood around here, and you know this EW.

The fact here is that - we don't disagree with Luigi or the questions he has been asking, in fact I asked in the ML about what this is all about ( you would have known this Whispers if you just took the time to look into the matter more carefully instead of just making up stuff). What we disagree with, it's the fact that Luigimator is using this as a way to get back at Films for ( who cares why, I don't want to get into it). If he is trying to help the other agencies, I understand that he does have a valid point there regarding "fairness", however, that does not seem to be the case. The other agencies have not mentioned anything about this mess here or in the ML, so how can we believe OptiLuigi when he says he is trying to help the agencies and make things fair when we all can see that this is just a personal vendetta.

CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:53 AM   #33
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIFER View Post
Ew, and most people here, you guys know how I joke about everything, well almost everything, there's a reason they call me Mr. Lol. I guess whispers is unaware of this. I never implied anything wrong, that was not my intention, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood around here, and you know this EW.

The fact here is that - we don't disagree with Luigi or the questions he has been asking, in fact I asked in the ML about what this is all about ( you would have known this Whispers if you just took the time to look into the matter more carefully instead of just making up stuff). What we disagree with, it's the fact that Luigimator is using this as a way to get back at Films for ( who cares why, I don't want to get into it). If he is trying to help the other agencies, I understand that he does have a valid point there regarding "fairness", however, that does not seem to be the case. The other agencies have not mentioned anything about this mess here or in the ML, so how can we believe OptiLuigi when he says he is trying to help the agencies and make things fair when we all can see that this is just a personal vendetta.
Yes, we locals know about your attempts at comedy. Maybe slap a "jk" at the end when it's a sensitive topic.

To me, the OptiLouigiMater's motive is a distraction and not really relevant to the real issue. Whatever his motives, he found something that warranted a second look (a second look, not this multi-thread mess). I think the other agencies are playing this perfectly. Why get involved in this drama when OLM and Whispers are doing the dirty work (no, OLM and Whispers, I'm not saying you are acting as agents of the other agencies)?

In my opinion, the Mod(s) just need to clean things up a bit. It's a maintenance issue that can be dealt with locally.

Quote:
Old 11-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #34
beam me up scotty
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The fact here is that - we don't disagree with Luigi or the questions he has been asking, in fact I asked in the ML about what this is all about ( you would have known this Whispers if you just took the time to look into the matter more carefully instead of just making up stuff).
Is it the norm here in South Texas to discuss Private Area information in coed where those without premium access can read it?
Wonder how Louigi feels about you discussing his postings in an area you shouldn't be blabbing about?
beam me up scotty is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:17 AM   #35
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by beam me up scotty View Post
Is it the norm here in South Texas to discuss Private Area information in coed where those without premium access can read it?
Wonder how Louigi feels about you discussing his postings in an area you shouldn't be blabbing about?
I think there is a general lack of respect to privacy in the forums in South Texas. For instance someone posted in another thread about Louigi and the meet and greet and that he didn't show because another person was there. And I'm pretty sure meet and greet rules are you are not to out anyone's appearance at the event until they announce there presence first.
But hey what's the old saying "rules are made to be broken"
Good luck getting people to keep private shit private
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #36
beam me up scotty
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Keeping private stuff private in South Texas is not my job, Eccie has staff to do that...
Well maybe?
beam me up scotty is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 10:42 AM   #37
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keeping private stuff private in South Texas is not my job, Eccie has staff to do that...
Well maybe?
I'm not saying it's you're job. But you made a comment about Louigi maybe not liking he fact someone mentioned a Convo in the ML. So I replied good luck keeping private shit private.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:29 AM   #38
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChip View Post
I think there is a general lack of respect to privacy in the forums in South Texas. For instance someone posted in another thread about Louigi and the meet and greet and that he didn't show because another person was there. And I'm pretty sure meet and greet rules are you are not to out anyone's appearance at the event until they announce there presence first.
But hey what's the old saying "rules are made to be broken"
Good luck getting people to keep private shit private
The humor in that..... I read it actually and thought about saying something.... Is that the member did not state that announce /out Louigi was there..... He stated Louigi was NOT there...........Something not actually covered by guidelines is making connections between members and places the were not....... Maybe something could be said about discussing what was a private communication?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 12:05 PM   #39
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I was the one that stated Louigi did not attend due to TexasFilms being there. The individual that received the phone from Louigi told me about Louigi's phone call. Sorry, I did not know I was breaking any rules.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 12:35 PM   #40
CIFER
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wonder how you feel when you talk about things you know nothing about, do you feel like the connections to the last brain cell in your brain are over loading or do you feel like your brain just went out on vacation.

There is nothing private when it comes to Luigi. He himself posted a question in coed, very identical to the ones in ML. I asked him, I did, but not here. I asked around in the ML what the deal was with him asking those questions in coed. I did get an answer but not from him, but others explained to me what this mess was all related to. It was all finished and done BUT he wasn't content because nobody paid attention to his rants so he went and got him self a buddy that likes to troll more than anyone I know, including myself,(Let's call this idjit - The Rooster whisperer for fun purposes) and this Idjit started posting questions in coed and asking questions and making statements that are some sort of concoction from all the sewer water he has making 98% of the mass in his brain. If any one here is to blame for this mess now is Luigi - the rooster hunter and the whisper.
CIFER is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 12:41 PM   #41
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Quote:
The humor in that..... I read it actually and thought about saying something.... Is that the member did not state that announce /out Louigi was there..... He stated Louigi was NOT there...........Something not actually covered by guidelines is making connections between members and places the were not....... Maybe something could be said about discussing what was a private communication?
Ok
Old 11-22-2015, 12:53 PM   #42
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
When you are joking about things like trafficking and forbidden topic, it's usually best to tell your readers you are joking.
Do you think trafficking and forbidden topics are jokes? I don't nor did I suggest I was joking.

Both are very real problems and exist all around us.....

But saying someone has a "monkey on their back" can be interpreted in many ways and a lot of girl's "monkeys" are not forbidden topics.....

I can't control the direction someone's mind goes. I can defend my statements though
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 03:07 PM   #43
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Do you think trafficking and forbidden topics are jokes? I don't nor did I suggest I was joking.

Both are very real problems and exist all around us.....

But saying someone has a "monkey on their back" can be interpreted in many ways and a lot of girl's "monkeys" are not forbidden topics.....

I can't control the direction someone's mind goes. I can defend my statements though
My comment was directed at CIFER (he was quoted in my post, not you). You appear to have taken his joke seriously, and ran with it. Feel free to defend your statements, but I wasn't referring to them.
Old 11-22-2015, 04:21 PM   #44
Holly Wood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Whisper Dick go back to Austin
Holly Wood is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 04:45 PM   #45
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
I was the one that stated Louigi did not attend due to TexasFilms being there. The individual that received the phone from Louigi told me about Louigi's phone call. Sorry, I did not know I was breaking any rules.
That's TFF! I didn't give a rat's whether I saw Films or not, it was El Gato and a two faced hypocrite monger I didn't want to run in to! Anyway, CK can testify I'm not a very sociable person at mixers.

It is good to know the organizer doesn't seem to know what the word discretion means!

Guest032716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women