Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453250
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41950
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36337
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2015, 09:34 AM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually the economy was better when Bush left office.
And I suppose JDIdiot also believes in Santa Claus!

Perhaps even the Easter Bunny!

What about the Tooth Fairy?

And even an occasional hijacked 777, discreetly parked on a remote island, camouflaged by netting and of course, wilted shrubs.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:05 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

And even an occasional hijacked 777, discreetly parked on a remote island, camouflaged by netting and of course, wilted shrubs.
psssst... BGItex, she's talking to you.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:56 AM   #33
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Sad but true. Name recognition can go a long way even if you had nothing to do with it becoming a "name".
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:45 PM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Sad but true. Name recognition can go a long way even if you had nothing to do with it becoming a "name".
You are correct ...

... and that one sounded like a broken record also.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #35
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

and this is what happens when lie
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:28 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Are you referring to how George W. Shrubya was accepted into Yale as a high school academic scholar?

I suppose you are going to also make the case that Shrubya worked his way through college as a Yale Yell Leader!

Poor Shrubbie, he had to work so hard!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:56 PM   #37
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
93,000,000 people out of the workforce, black and youth unemployment at an all time high, and rampant illegal immigration are not signs of a healthy, robust economy. And you answer with government approved graphs? You are telling the passengers on the Titanic that the sea has been a little rough, but it's getting better. You're saying, "You only think the ship is sinking because the Captain is black and you're a racist!" No, asshole. THE SHIP IS SINKING! Now quit whining and ignoring that fact and DO SOMETHING!
You apparently don't understand economics specifically macro economics. What do you have to say about the record DOW numbers? That typically doesn't happen in a bad economy. Also are you aware that there are literally hundreds of companies that are sitting on enormous wealth and who have made huge profits during the Obama regime ? The economy is robust yes there's always going to room for improvement but stop trying to rain on this parade. Obama has done a tremendous job and just like Chris Matthews I still get a warm tingling feeling that radiates down my leg every time I see the guy he's very polarizing and a living legend.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:08 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Dow is being propped up by artificial economic stimulation by the FED. If you understood economics, you know that. I hope you have all your money in the market. It won't be there much longer.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The Dow is being propped up by artificial economic stimulation by the FED. If you understood economics, you know that. I hope you have all your money in the market. It won't be there much longer.
Bullshit. Now's the time to pull a Soros and make a killing. If you knew anything about economics, you'd know there's money to be made, regardless of what the market does.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sir do you mind if I pm you my number and perhaps I could give you a lesson in economics at no cost ? You need to fire your financial planner if you have one because you obviously don't know squat about economics - if you come off your high horse and stop your personal agenda against me I will be glad to teach you some economics 101.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:14 PM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post
Please provide PROOF the U.S. Department of Labor manipulates their unemployment rate statistics.

PROVIDE PROOF!! Otherwise your statement is nothing but opinion.

Here is the OFFICIAL unemployment rates from the U.S. Department of Labor from 1988-2015.

http://portalseven.com/employment/un...88&toYear=2015

Are you suggesting the U.S. government manipulated these numbers during the Obama, G.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan Administrations?

GET REAL!!
I'm willing to accept the official US government figures on unemployment when black people accept the official government numbers on crime.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:20 PM   #42
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are absolutely correct about the FED propping up the economy, and it will eventually fail. I think it will go on for a very long time because all the governments of the world are doing the same thing, and we have so much accumulated capital here we can play the game longer than the other people.

Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #43
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I'm willing to accept the official US government figures on unemployment when black people accept the official government numbers on crime.
You are a filthy racist and I demand an apology. It's apparent you have an agenda against African Americans - you sound very much like Jewish lawyer in your rhetoric. You are an idiot if you think their aren't barriers that blacks fade as opposed to white men- I am not making excuses but you are an absolute idiot to deny the obvious.
Riddle me this - the sentence for crack and cocaine convictions are far different - hmmm I wonder why ? Which population tends to use one over the other ?
Old 06-11-2015, 07:32 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You are a filthy racist and I demand an apology. It's apparent you have an agenda against African Americans - you sound very much like Jewish lawyer in your rhetoric. You are an idiot if you think their aren't barriers that blacks fade as opposed to white men- I am not making excuses but you are an absolute idiot to deny the obvious.
Riddle me this - the sentence for crack and cocaine convictions are far different - hmmm I wonder why ? Which population tends to use one over the other ?
Riddle me this Mr Agenda: Which country in Africa run by Africans is doing well?

How many countries are run by Africans that have millions starving to death and white people send the food and medical aid to keep them alive?

You people kill each other all the time in the US and blame white people for your problems, while white people have kept millions of your people alive in Africa!!! (As well as Haiti, another black run paradise)

Take your demand for my apology and stick it up your black ass!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:03 PM   #45
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Riddle me this Mr Agenda: Which country in Africa run by Africans is doing well?

How many countries are run by Africans that have millions starving to death and white people send the food and medical aid to keep them alive?

You people kill each other all the time in the US and blame white people for your problems, while white people have kept millions of your people alive in Africa!!! (As well as Haiti, another black run paradise)

Take your demand for my apology and stick it up your black ass!!!
You ever heard of Nigeria you racist piece of shit they have like the 4th largest oil reserve in the world. Have you ever heard of South Africa ? Last time I checked it was no longer an apartheid state and ran by majority of blacks. If you were in South Africa you couldn't tell the difference between that country and the United States.
Do you realize the wealth of that continent? You probably forgot that it was raided by the British Dutch and many other nations in order to steal its wealth.
I guess whites don't commit murders huh - I know you are Jewish lawyer you filthy bastard

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women