Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #31
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Enderwiggin wrote that......scroll up....
Old 03-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #32
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
What makes you think I don't, email and text that is....? You know what they say about assumptions...

Don't bring P411 into this, leave in on HD....It's all there well and clear..

It's your money, spend it how you like....

What agenda....I did not even start this thread!!!
To start with, I never suggested or implied that you didn't e-mail/text/fax/send smoke signals/etc. I was addressing your original post asking how long is a reasonable amount of time to take for screening. If you thought my comment applied to you, that's your issue. I didn't intend it that way.

I only brought up P411 because this thread was asking about screening. As P411 is a widely used screening tool and the one I use most often, its logical that their service would come up. Also, as many providers are comfortable seeing a hobbyist who has abundant "OKs" from known and reputable providers without calling each of them up to double-check, its possible to get screened through P411 in minutes. I can personally testify to that fact. That seems to me to be applicable to the original topic of this thread.

You, sofia, were the one who brought up a single instance of fake pics being used by a single provider on P411. What that has to do with the topic, I'll never know, but you brought it up. I don't know (and don't want to know) what your beef is with P411, but whenever they are mentioned in a thread, you immediately begin injecting negative commentary. That's the personal agenda I was referring to...

Am I wasting my time explaining this?
Old 03-07-2010, 11:20 AM   #33
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Paul will be managing the co-op, unless he hires someone (not I). I'm sure you will get along with him fine
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

At some point it would be nice if the provider/agency at least acknowledged the request to get screened. I've had a request outstanding for a week now with no response and no idea why.

It has been a tough transition from the old days but I am getting to a point where I have provider references. It would be great if I can put them to use.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #35
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ladies-

How long is too much for screening. Is an 8 hour verification too long, seeing as how we contact other ladies for a reference? We can not control how long ittakes others to reply, just keep at it.

Did you do this on P411 as well? Contact the ladies that OK's the guest if you did not know the provider first hand?

Do you think hobbyist understand of we have a mitigating circumstance and can not get back as soon as you like. Mitigating circumstances that take place yearly or so....Like an accident....Not the proverbial last minute car accident on the way to hid place but on the screening process?

Has this ever happened to you.....What do you do to pacify them...We can't exactly show our police reports online without "outing" ourselves....

What would your solution be to this matter?

Are you serious? You run an agency and do not have your screening and client response policies down already?

Wow....
Old 03-08-2010, 10:40 AM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Paul will be managing the co-op, unless he hires someone (not I). I'm sure you will get along with him fine
So, what is Paul's hobby handle on this board?

We know he has one...........zebra's don't change their stripes.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #37
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

and how many handles does he have access to?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #38
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

"Hello sofieofhouston, how may we help you?"

Old 03-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #39
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

That's why new cleints should book 24 hours in advance..that way..you have a full day to contact his referecnes...

While regualrs only have to give a 2 hr notice for appointments...they already went through the hard stuff...
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #40
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
and how many handles does he have access to?
How could you even thinck such a thought?
Old 03-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #41
maybedick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

sofia
I'd never give any personal information to you for screening, screening is a matter of trust and I don't believe you can be trusted from the drama, alerts and your rants
on the board.
mike
Old 03-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #42
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

there you go again, another logically thinking hater.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #43
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Uhhh Ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybedick View Post
sofia
I'd never give any personal information to you for screening, screening is a matter of trust and I don't believe you can be trusted from the drama, alerts and your rants
on the board.
mike
No one asked you for anything. You see YOU have to inquire first...Then if you feel your last 2 providers are "personal information" by all means keep that info to yourself.............
Old 03-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #44
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Are you serious? You run an agency and do not have your screening and client response policies down already?

Wow....
Are you serious? You don't understand that businesses evolve and change tempered by the many variables that arise?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #45
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Lightbulb I did a search

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
Oh, no! Those two are falling in love!
I did a search on your posts and they all seem antagonizing. You went all the way up to Diamonds and Tuxedos to try to start a nasty thread but they laughed you off...I Wonder who gets off on antagonizing other people to argue and is Well knoWn for it?

Here's the deal.
Everyone is screened differently, almost all providers have their own methods. If we met you at a social event or party and got to know you, you may have a much easier time. If you email or pm and use vulgar language you won't get a response. No one wants to play the dirty email game with you. If your an average Joe and you have a reference who is well known you will have an easier time based on what the lady says about you. There are many variables that dictate how your screening goes. There's no "one size fits all" formula. There are some basics we stick to but as things evolve, we change, we adapt. Just like any successful business we have to grow and change with the tide. How can YOU be successful in your business and not know this? No matter what you do, change is the one thing you must adapt to. Unless your part is just to take orders from the decision makers and thinkers.
Thread Closed