Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2016, 07:18 AM   #31
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Even though many of you girls aren't giving away their handles. it's odd for the providers to call out in open forum individual requests from your clients, past clients, soon to be clients. As a possible future client, I think I would not want to contact you if I knew you were going to chat in the open about what I might like.

I see a huge lack of -

dis·cre·tion (dis'kreSHun)
Noun: The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.
Damn Von Spoiler, you sure sucked the air outta this party! But, you are correct. I thought the same thing initially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
This is for real... I had a client who paid well to blow air up my butt with an empty douche bottle and then for me sit on his naked chest and fart it on him.

To each his own...

The OP asked...
I'd pay good money to defecate on you and would have no problem you naming me in an open forum about it!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 06:49 AM   #32
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post

Yeah I thought most guys ran when they got someone pregnant. Maybe it's supposed to prove their virility somehow. But your sex life might be over with a crying baby with a loaded diaper. Not so sexy then. Except for the guy that eats crap.

But FEET, I totally get. I love having my feet rubbed ,giving a foot job, and having my feet played with! I have 2 types of foot fetish guys. One, only touches my feet, as I lay on the bed, fully clothed, while he rubs and kisses my feet while sitting on the floor with his pants off. I'm not allowed to touch his penis with my feet, which is frustrating for me! I see a dick, I want it! But he carefully puts a towel down and rubs my feet until he comes. Gets up and leaves.

The 2nd guy is more normal. He likes a foot job, and kissing and rubbing my feet, but he ALSO wants full GFE, so I get mine too. Apparently it's a common fetish. I get asked about all the time and get asked for pics of my feet.

And you mentioned getting kicked in the balls. I have one client who has me grab his balls and literally squeeze them as hard as I can. It scared me at first, I've always been taught to be careful in that area. But he keeps yelling Harder, Harder!!
So I squeeze and twist them with all my strength until he pops. My arm is sore the next day.
Why can't you be closer the FTW?? Hard to find good willing feet over here.
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:55 AM   #33
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktickler View Post
Why can't you be closer the FTW?? Hard to find good willing feet over here.
Willing feet? LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 10:21 AM   #34
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Going way back to the original post, the weirdest thing about this to me was the demand for documentation. It's not like ovaries give out receipts. Or issue tracking numbers for eggs like they're UPS or something.

6:32 AM - departed left ovary.

6:55 AM - arrived in left fallopian tube.

Destination - Uterus. Estimated arrival, 6 PM three days from now. For best results, mix with virile sperm within twelve hours of arrival at destination.

Fertility guaranteed for 21 days or until your next cycle begins, whichever occurs first.

Seriously? What kind of middle management stick in the mud must this moron be to think such documentation even existed?
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 10:26 AM   #35
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcleod View Post
Going way back to the original post, the weirdest thing about this to me was the demand for documentation. It's not like ovaries give out receipts. Or issue tracking numbers for eggs like they're UPS or something.

6:32 AM - departed left ovary.

6:55 AM - arrived in left fallopian tube.

Destination - Uterus. Estimated arrival, 6 PM three days from now. For best results, mix with virile sperm within twelve hours of arrival at destination.

Fertility guaranteed for 21 days or until your next cycle begins, whichever occurs first.

Seriously? What kind of middle management stick in the mud must this moron be to think such documentation even existed?
So you don't understand how there are devices and methods in which to give ovulation windows as well as how to prove, scientifically, that someone is fertile? Because, you know... those exist.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 10:53 AM   #36
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

So much for discretion with some of these providers.

They wouldn't like it if a Hobbyist blurbed out their incall addresses or their real names here on the board, would they?

Gossip Girls will be Gossip Girls.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM   #37
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
So you don't understand how there are devices and methods in which to give ovulation windows as well as how to prove, scientifically, that someone is fertile? Because, you know... those exist.
Yes, they exist, sort of. Basal temperature and cycle charting are very reliable when done properly. And they can help predict fertility windows and increase the odds of fertilization. Both techniques are rare and time intensive, however. Your typical provider probably doesn't track either one. Other techniques exist but then we're into fertility clinic and medical professional territory. And even if someone acquiesced to his demand for evidence of fertility, it's easily faked. Five minutes with a cycle tracker app and she can make it look like she's at whatever stage of her cycle she wants.
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:35 AM   #38
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcleod View Post
Yes, they exist, sort of. Basal temperature and cycle charting are very reliable when done properly. And they can help predict fertility windows and increase the odds of fertilization. Both techniques are rare and time intensive, however. Your typical provider probably doesn't track either one. Other techniques exist but then we're into fertility clinic and medical professional territory. And even if someone acquiesced to his demand for evidence of fertility, it's easily faked. Five minutes with a cycle tracker app and she can make it look like she's at whatever stage of her cycle she wants.
Or, you could just piss on a stick some and see a doctor once. I guess that simple stuff probably aligns one with being a 'moron' like the guy was for thinking this stuff you just said exists, exists.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:08 PM   #39
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The strangest request that I have ever gotten was a golden shower. He wanted to drink it as well. He asked me to make sure and drink lots and lots of water before seeing him.

I did have a guy try and role play the step father/step daughter thing. I politely declined that request. While I welcome fetish requests, there are some things that I just won't do.
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:13 PM   #40
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

I've had many girls tell me of pissing in their clients mouths (and recently a girl told me a married couple wanted her to shit on the wife's chest) but I never see any dudes post why they like drinking girls pee....SOMEBODY MAN UP AND TELL US! Why does that turn you on?
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:35 PM   #41
CPLOVER
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I had a provider ask me, when you cream me will you lick and suck it out and feed it to be...... Hell yes I did!!!!

Kinda like snowballing
CPLOVER is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:19 PM   #42
ItalianDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post

What turns guys on about getting someone pregnant? 18 yrs of child support? My first month of providing, I had a businessman from out of town, and we had covered FS, but the entire time, he kept talking about how he wanted to rip that condom off and shoot his sperm in me and make me pregnant! He said I'll be back in town in 6 or 7 months and I'd love to see your belly swollen with my child
Not sure of any one said yet, but that is instinctual, sex is meant for procreation.

The child support thing we came up with afterward.
ItalianDon is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:25 PM   #43
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
I've had many girls tell me of pissing in their clients mouths (and recently a girl told me a married couple wanted her to shit on the wife's chest) but I never see any dudes post why they like drinking girls pee....SOMEBODY MAN UP AND TELL US! Why does that turn you on?

Lol! I TRIED so hard once to pee in a guy's mouth, and I couldn't. Shy bladder. But he said it would make us closer. I disagreed.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:20 PM   #44
Ass Hunter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Missionary position has never let me down.
Ass Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:49 AM   #45
Tnuts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Had a provider tell me once that she had a client that asked her to retrieve another guys load in a cup, and then post that client leaving, he'd come over and drink it out of a cup....she said she'd struggle to keep the cumm from coagulating and whatnot.

definitely don't get that one.
Tnuts is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women