Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162912
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36471
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2011, 02:16 AM   #31
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Ever heard the expression "are you an ass/boob/face man"....

Sometimes it only takes one of those things to turn a guy's head. For me it's some yes and some no. However within this year I'd say every lady I've seen so far would turn my head indeed.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:02 AM   #32
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default I didnt want to respond to this...but fudge it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
In these situations, the sex is more important than who it is with-- I just want to have a good fuck from someone who is really good at it. Looks aren't important.
I agree with this part.

I gotta admit her service level and reputation is more so important to me when choosing a provider way more than how she looks. To put it crudely...(no disrespect to any of you ladies...."fuckable" with a nice body is permissable to me. If she's is butterface or bad bodied Ill keep all time pretty much bcd and hidden or not even see her. No dinner date needed. But if she is drop dead gorgeous on the other hand too I probably wont dinner date as well and want bcd only..........Too much attention I don't need. Give me a 7 to an 8.5 minumum facially no matter the body type (petite to bbw) with a healthy hearty service level and I'm in there.

However, if she's a butterface I probably won't see her no matter the level of service. I will touch on that in the review as well if pictures weren't availiable beforehand....as nicely as I can especially if she doesn't show pictures and is in stark contrast to glowing facial reports in reviews.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:12 AM   #33
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Very interesting responses guys. Nice to see that my friend isn't alone in this.

I thought about this more last night and I thought ... If I were a hobbyist I would want to be with the hottest girls out there. I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. I mean why would I pay someone I'm not really attracted to. Her pictures would have to pull me in at least lol.

I've met guys with very high standards. They want to see a supermodel walk through the door and give a damn good performance AND I've met guys that saw me because of my reviews alone. I prefer the guy with very high standards. I enjoy a man with good taste.I remember going through one of my reviewers profiles on date-check and thinking "Wow!" The ladies he saw were all at least 9. I was a bit intimidated but I like a challenge.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:13 AM   #34
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
He said it was because they were willing to do everything under the sun and they had good reviews.
If he meant "do everything" as in CIM and SWALLOWs.......yep......as long as she's not ridiculously ugly or bad bodied Ill see her. Not too much into greek though. She still gotta be a 7 though and not bad bodied.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:15 AM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
If he meant "do everything" as in CIM and SWALLOWs.......yep......as long as she's not ridiculously ugly or bad bodied Ill see her. Not too much into greek though. She still gotta be a 7 though and not bad bodied.
This guy is into rimming. Every girl he sees has to be into rimming - that is his thing. Something I would never do even in my personal life. Hey ..Kudos to the ladies that do it. Not my thing.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #36
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9.
If you change this thread to rates versus looks my answer might be vastly different ...especially at 400 per hour....she better be flawless or have a full menu.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I know I don't like dogs at $200, I'm pretty sure I don't like dogs at $300 and I'm all but certain I don't like dogs at $400, I can just imagine I would never like a dog at $500!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:43 AM   #38
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
I thought about this more last night and I thought ... If I were a hobbyist I would want to be with the hottest girls out there. I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. I mean why would I pay someone I'm not really attracted to. Her pictures would have to pull me in at least lol.

I've met guys with very high standards. They want to see a supermodel walk through the door and give a damn good performance...
That would be me in a nutshell! Why reduce your standards... to save $50-$100 bucks?
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:16 AM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Kind of a neat question.

One aspect i haven't seen discussed is that part of it, i think, depends on the selection of what's available. In upstate NY for example, if you want a truly hot chick, then you're going to be relegated to using the same 2,3, maybe 4 girls over and over again. So if variety is what you're after, then you might be more inclined to go with girls who don't fit the classic definition of hot. Same would go for needing girls whose availability may fit into what may be a limited availability on the part of the hobbyist.

Personally, out of the 5 girls i've seen, 3 would definitely get a 2nd look in a bar, no matter who else was in there. One would get a 2nd look depending on the competition in the bar for my attention. And one would definitely not get a 2nd look.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

Personally, out of the 5 girls i've seen, 3 would definitely get a 2nd look in a bar, no matter who else was in there. One would get a 2nd look depending on the competition in the bar for my attention. And one would definitely not get a 2nd look.
So...ummmm.... I'll be in NYC in October. You have to at least let me take you out for drinks or dinner.

Oh yeah back on topic: Well Doove, what made you see the girl you wouldn't give a 2nd look? Was it a case of bait and switch or was she just ---- not your type when you finally met her?
Old 08-21-2011, 06:51 AM   #41
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I thought about this more last night and I thought ... If I were a hobbyist I would want to be with the hottest girls out there. I mean she'd have to have great reviews but I wouldn't give someone 300-400 that wasn't at least a 9. I mean why would I pay someone I'm not really attracted to. Her pictures would have to pull me in at least
You would be a pretty lonely hobbyist if you held out for only 9's. In five years I have seen two 9's but I have seen about five 8's and many more solid 7.5's. You learn to deal with reality (and it is not harsh) and enjoy attractive, if not beautiful, women who are great in bed. The 9's are the rare bonuses that spice the hobby experience.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:53 AM   #42
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
You would be a pretty lonely hobbyist if you held out for only 9's.
I disagree. Depends on your location.
Lots of 9s and 10s (I'm talking looks) in New York. Not many in South Carolina
I know of TWO in North Carolina .
Old 08-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
You would be a pretty lonely hobbyist if you held out for only 9's. In five years I have seen two 9's but I have seen about five 8's and many more solid 7.5's. You learn to deal with reality (and it is not harsh) and enjoy attractive, if not beautiful, women who are great in bed. The 9's are the rare bonuses that spice the hobby experience.
Your a 6 and you get one point for the orange paint job on the jeep, making you a 7. So you can jump two points and get a 9. But if the value of the paint job isn't real... you need to stick to 8's LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:03 AM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

SL, No comment .. You're too much for me LOL.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:16 AM   #45
docjohn717
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Would I?

I am still new, about a month as a hobbyist. I have only met providers I would want to see as a civlian, I doubt I would ask for an appointment with a provider that I wasn't attracted to just because she did something I liked in bedroom.
docjohn717 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women