Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM   #31
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Excuse me son, but who started this thread?
You did, so who brought it to the board? You did. Not me not any trump supporter, u did

Makes your comment pretty childish

Im not parotting anyone. Ive known about the problem for a long time but i dont spend all day posting here about shit that wont change anyones mind anyway. But if you bring up something i know about, sometimes i post.
Its a big problem in charleroi and alot of other places, the school system is fucked and the downtown is losing big time.
Take me up on my offer to see for yourself instead of saying why didnt someone bring it up before

I made the topic because it has entered the public eye and now MAGAs are spreading their hate to western PA.
But again, if people are outraged, why is this only being talked about after Trump brings it up? Because it isn't an issue, because if it were a real issue, the media would be all over it without the added clicks of "Trump says.." on their headlines.
Because it isn't an issue. Because the people in Charleroi are here legally.

And if someone doesn't like the legal immigrants, then that makes them racist. They don't like them because they aren't like us. Doesn't matter if they are here legally, doesn't matter if they are working legal jobs that Americans don't want to do... anyone who's getting upset about people being here legally doing legal world is just racist.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
I made the topic because it has entered the public eye and now MAGAs are spreading their hate to western PA.
But again, if people are outraged, why is this only being talked about after Trump brings it up? Because it isn't an issue, because if it were a real issue, the media would be all over it without the added clicks of "Trump says.." on their headlines.
Because it isn't an issue. Because the people in Charleroi are here legally.

And if someone doesn't like the legal immigrants, then that makes them racist. They don't like them because they aren't like us. Doesn't matter if they are here legally, doesn't matter if they are working legal jobs that Americans don't want to do... anyone who's getting upset about people being here legally doing legal world is just racist.
They’re not here legally.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM   #33
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

If they're Haitian immigrants here on TPS, they're here legally. Some may have EAD's and may or may not be working. Others may be awaiting their EAD's. They still need to find work. And there's not a lot of work right now in that area when you have the Pyrex plant shutting down by year end and Quality Pasta shut down. Those were pretty decent sized employers.

If they're able to find work, this is a potential boon to an area that has finally experienced population growth after years and years of decline or stagnation.

Do you have proof otherwise about their legal status and how they got here? We know you don't go there so we know you're not running around checking papers.

Quit while you're behind, Bam.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #34
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
They’re not here legally.

Proof? Don't worry, I'm a patient man. I can wait.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can wait forever. Prove I’m a racist son.

The Biden administration on Friday announced new TEMPORARY protected status for Haitians who arrived in the U.S. on or before June 3, 2024, to shield even those who ENTERED the COUNTRY ILLEGALLY from being deported back to Haiti, which remains in the grip of gang violence.
Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM   #36
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Lol. Asking these guys for proof... of anything
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM   #37
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You can wait forever. Prove I’m a racist son.

The Biden administration on Friday announced new TEMPORARY protected status for Haitians who arrived in the U.S. on or before June 3, 2024, to shield even those who ENTERED the COUNTRY ILLEGALLY from being deported back to Haiti, which remains in the grip of gang violence.
And gives them plenty of time to turn their new homes into shitholes like the homes they fled.

Give the men rifles, and send them home to fight for it back.

I'd say just start building logging camps in Alaska, and put them all to work.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM   #38
Devo
Valued Poster

And Tommy, if these folks are so fucking great how many are you housing at your place?

Goes for all the rest of you, time to start making note of Harris supporters homes and sending the illegals there to live, like the Sheriff in Ohio is doing?

Younze all talk about how great this shit is, but I never see any of you bringing immigrants into your homes.

Why is that?

Why do you feel dumping illegals en masse into a community and destroys the way of life for others is a good thing?

Selfishness, and NIMBY, just like Marthas Vineyard, put them on buses and send them to the poor neighborhoods.

We have heard from ONE resident of that area in this thread and what he reported is not the shangrala Disney Land paradise you are claiming it is.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #39
Devo
Valued Poster

Is Charleroi, PA Safe?

The D grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Charleroi is in the 21st percentile for safety, meaning 79% of cities are safer and 21% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Charleroi's proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities.

https://crimegrade.org/safest-places-in-charleroi-pa/
Devo is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Lol. Asking these guys for proof... of anything
I did before you posted. Charleroi isn’t the same town it was 4yrs ago. Period.
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM   #41
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Is Charleroi, PA Safe?

The D grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Charleroi is in the 21st percentile for safety, meaning 79% of cities are safer and 21% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Charleroi's proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities.

https://crimegrade.org/safest-places-in-charleroi-pa/
Feel free to take a look at the places
I mentioned by name above
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Feel free to take a look at the places
I mentioned by name above
As you would say, “nobody cares if you’ve been to Charleroi”. I say, we all meet Chizzy there. We can skip Tim’s, the State store and the crappy restaurant. (In Speers) And hatchet tossing. Let’s see for ourselves. Chizzy will be a great tour guide. He’s lived in that area his whole life. Why take your word for it? I’m up for that. Then we can go to Chizzy’s cigar bar afterwards. I’ve been there with him. But alas, I don’t have my Harley anymore. It’s in Speers and we can compare notes. Safely. Mebbe you can invite all those Mon Valley Hos you know.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM   #43
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Bam.

Wilkinsburg, Homestead and Monessen. Similar or worse crime grades. Cross the bridge abd you're in one of em. No one's making Charleroi out to be Disneyland like Devo wants to pretend.

Keep up. You're not even having the right convo
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Bam.

Wilkinsburg, Homestead and Monessen. Similar or worse crime grades. Cross the bridge abd you're in one of em. No one's making Charleroi out to be Disneyland like Devo wants to pretend.

Keep up. You're not even having the right convo
You’re off topic. The areas that you mentioned have ALWAYS have had a higher crime rate than Charleroi. Which is a RURAL town. But those areas aren’t the thread topic. Now, it’s no different. Now quit your gibberish. Will you show up with Chizz and I. And bring Owbie, Tommy, and others who deny what’s happening in Charleroi? If not, put your tail between your legs and go away.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #45
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...pulation-jobs/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women