Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 12:50 AM   #31
BettyWow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110999
My ECCIE Reviews

They don't care, ive used Carmax and Mercedes finance. Club signed off on income. For renting homes too, plus I didn't show taxes or bank statements. Plus I know some hood deals any car u want.
BettyWow is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:46 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Tote-the-note lots are the biggest ripoff in the world. If you ever do get a car with free and clear title from one of them you will have paid 10X more than it's worth.
And .... often those vehicles do not have a "clear" title in the first place ... these lots often do not change the title (leave it open) to their names when they come in ... and even when they get them at auction they don't have a clear title when the vehicle gets to their lot.

Get the VIN and do a search ... Carfax ... and if you are looking for one seriously sign up for a package of five searches and save yourself some money.

http://www.carfax.com/entry.cfx
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:54 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite View Post
If you need a check stub and a company or business that is verifiable I can help you out no problems. Just let me know what amount of income you want to make and a company name ect, ect and I can have you a check stub via email in a few days.
.................. not cool .... at all ......

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...112507,00.html
Old 08-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #34
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
One might want to look into the $10,000 cash transaction reporting ... I believe it is lower now, like $5,000. But, it's real simple. Payments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepeeltoro View Post
To 8 k
It is any transaction over 10k according to the IRS....

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...148821,00.html
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:19 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
It is any transaction over 10k according to the IRS....

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...148821,00.html
Might one to look more critically ...

.. includes related series of transactions that equal 10 k or more.

Also, the IRS is just one player in the scenario and one branch of Treasury.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:27 AM   #36
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I don't know what any of that matters. This chick ain't got that kind of money. Most she has is 4000 if she had more I doubt we would be talking about her need of dealership that would work with her.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:37 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
...her need of dealership that would work with her.
Almost all will "work with her" ... but I imagine it will depend on whether or not she ..

.. will "work with them"!

And she probably needs to define ... "work with me" ... and not in an open forum.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #38
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Tote-the-note lots are the biggest ripoff in the world. If you ever do get a car with free and clear title from one of them you will have paid 10X more than it's worth.
I wouldn't call this place a rip off, everything is clearly spelled out and the finance terms are only around 24-30 months, so it’s far from forever, although no disagreement about the higher interest. But then again they are taking a much higher risk and are financing people who generally fuck up, but when it comes down to it, its no different then Wal-Mart versus Walgreens. I always pay 2 to 3 times more for a product at Walgreens then I pay for it at Wal-Mart because it is a convenience, yet I never feel ripped off because I know what I am getting into and it is my choice.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #39
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You girls make $150-200 an hour. Just save up $5K-$8K and pay cash for a good used car on Craigslist. You can easily find a guy friend who knows about cars to go along and make sure it's mechanically sound.
I agree, and think I will go to the auction
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #40
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
I wouldn't call this place a rip off, everything is clearly spelled out and the finance terms are only around 24-30 months, so it’s far from forever, although no disagreement about the higher interest. But then again they are taking a much higher risk and are financing people who generally fuck up, but when it comes down to it, its no different then Wal-Mart versus Walgreens. I always pay 2 to 3 times more for a product at Walgreens then I pay for it at Wal-Mart because it is a convenience, yet I never feel ripped off because I know what I am getting into and it is my choice.
I wouldn't classify the place you recommended as a true tote-the-note lot. They say 'financing available on selected vehicles'. A true tote-the-note lot wants you to finance through them, with a payment due every two weeks, and if you are one day late they will repossess. They even install GPS locators and remote fuel shutoff devices to make location and repossession easier.

I see no problem with the OP buying from a reputable used car dealership like the one you recommended, but I sense she might not have income tax returns or a verifiable source of income. Tote-the-note lots don't check any of that. They want you to fuck up and miss a payment because that's how they get rich - by selling the same car 3 or 4 times.

And since you mentioned Walgreen's vs. Walmart, there's a Walmart ad running right now. You are not paying 2-3X as much at Walgreen's. Hope that makes you feel better.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. and if you are one day late they will repossess.

They want you to fuck up and miss a payment because that's how they get rich - by selling the same car 3 or 4 times.
The used car dealers with which I am familiar don't really want their inventory back, they want it turned over quickly, and their money invested in the unit back ASAP. They do keep track of the customers and their inventory once they have sold the vehicle, and they do repo due to late payments, but it has to be more than a day.

I would say the greatest issue will be titling when it is paid off or refinanced, and I would also say that are not what I would consider ... "provider friendly"!
Old 08-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #42
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I agree, and think I will go to the auction
Do not go to the auction. This is a bad idea, even worse as I'm sure you don't know a ton about cars. I just went to two dealer auctions and saw no great prices the guy told me I would get a car at 1/3 the price but the dealers bid the cars up so high at best you get 1k off. Then you only have like 15 seconds to look at the car and you have to fight for that time. They drag anything another dealer couldn't sell out there some wouldn't even run they pulled it in with a forklift. I know a lot will sell as is too but at least you get more time to look and research the car.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #43
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

There is another option: barter.
Let's see, a $10,000.00 used car
Sessions at $200 each
One session per week
50 weeks X $200 each= $10,000.00

Find a barter friendly dealer and give him a freebie each week, and your car is paid off in a year.
Or, you could give two sessions each week and get a $20,000.00 car.
Damn, the possibilities are endless.
tikkler33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
Regular Maintenance Plan = gfe
Regular Maintenance Plan + 50% Warranty = pse
Regular Maintenance Plan + 100% Warranty = pse + greek.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #45
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkler33 View Post
There is another option: barter.
Let's see, a $10,000.00 used car
Sessions at $200 each
One session per week

Find a barter friendly dealer and give him a freebie each week, and your car is paid off in a year.
Or, you could give two sessions each week and get a $20,000.00 car.
Damn, the possibilities are endless.
Someone always feels like they are getting screwed and not in a good way. A lot can happen in 50 weeks

It's nowhere near as simple as some have claimed but there is some very very good advice which for the most part should be common sense.

Now if I had a car already I would simply concentrate on getting it taken care of and paid off if it isn't already. That way you don't owe anyone a damn thing and can actually save a little money. A car is a tool not an investment. It should make you money not you work to pay for it and that's it. Do not buy a new car simply because you want to.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women