Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #31
danwhoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

After just one ok review this bitch wanted to upsell but settle for 130/half hr. The pimp in the room watching monday wrestling on tv was akward while i try 2 do my thing. Definitely a clock watcher down 2 the sec. I wasn't in the mood to waste my time writing a review so a few cunt ass on this board can criticize.
danwhoe is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #32
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwhoe View Post
After just one ok review this bitch wanted to upsell but settle for 130/half hr. The pimp in the room watching monday wrestling on tv was akward while i try 2 do my thing. Definitely a clock watcher down 2 the sec. I wasn't in the mood to waste my time writing a review so a few cunt ass on this board can criticize.
So you welch on the agreement instead, and a few "cunt ass" still criticize. Genius. It's safe to assume you found her here? Then you knew her boyfriend/pimp would be present, so you knew what you were getting into.

Don't be a "cunt ass". Write the review. Doesn't have to be a "yes". But we know you won't, you're just cheap.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #33
htownhammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenica n jay View Post
Danwhoe booked a review special when I first started and did not write the review for the special rate. I tried contacting him and he wouldnt respond to write the review yet he has asked to see me again several times and still wont write the review as promised
Quote:
bitch wanted to upsell
Quote:
pimp in the room
Quote:
pimp watching monday wrestling
This is so wrong.
Quote:
a clock watcher down 2 the sec.
Be careful what you ask for since you might get it.
htownhammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1: After just one ok review this bitch wanted to upsell but settle for 130/half hr.

#2: The pimp in the room watching monday wrestling on tv was akward while i try 2 do my thing. Definitely a clock watcher down 2 the sec.

#3: I wasn't in the mood to waste my time writing a review so a few cunt ass on this board can criticize.
Dan ... this is not sarcasm .. at all.

#1: Did the complaining provider attempt to negotiate with you on an upsell after a "review discount" was discussed? Yes or No?

#2: When she offered the "review discount" did she explaing the guy would remain? Yes or No?

#3: I agree if there was NOT an acceptance BY YOU of an offer of a review discount.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #35
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

yes, I seriously doubt if you want his review now. Just don't see him again (I'm sure some others won't after this) and moving on would be your best move. Judging from his attitude here I would have been watching the clock too, so he could hurry up and get the fuck out of my house.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #36
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's moments like this I'm glad I'm not a mod. The decision whether to ban or give points would be a tough one.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #37
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Judging from his attitude here I would have been watching the clock too, so he could hurry up and get the fuck out of my house.
Lmfao!!!

Now thats just funny right there!!

Folks.... As said before..... By all means disagree..... But we are not going to revert to namecalling and childish behavior like stated above...... Keep it civil please....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #38
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm surprised he went along with the appointment if there was a visible pimp in the room? I guess some people are in to that. Did you have to pay the pimp extra to watch you get your rocks off.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #39
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

When people used to see Audrey Hollander who always worked with her costar/hubby/bf or whatever he was they all knew the guy would be present.

I would think that their handle (jenica and jay) would make it perfectly clear as to what to expect
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #40
tigerbeemer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
{I have never offered a review special from day one...I just did my job & did well..........take good care of your clients and work hard to please your client and the reviews will come}
What Dee said. Sage advice.

Tigerbeemer
tigerbeemer is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #41
danwhoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

my my lots of "geezer pimp knights" and bitches that've read " how 2 make a million a year n retire" for dummies. lol
danwhoe is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #42
RGB93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Did you ever think maybe Danwhoe didn't write a review because didn't want to give you a NO. If I was a betting man, Danwhoe didn't call you back for another appointment. In fact if he really did, take him up on it and you have made $$$, so whats the deal you have a repeat customer.
RGB93 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #43
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGB93 View Post
Did you ever think maybe Danwhoe didn't write a review because didn't want to give you a NO. If I was a betting man, Danwhoe didn't call you back for another appointment. In fact if he really did, take him up on it and you have made $$$, so whats the deal you have a repeat customer.
Idk... he's not convincing me any:

danwhoe doesn't like to write reviews 1
danwhoe doesn't like to write reviews 2
danwhoe doesn't like to write reviews 3

So although he has written some... he's stated he doesn't enjoy writing them so your chances of getting one from him aren't good......He is a point collector though.....ijs
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #44
EmilyofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 129461
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Not cool, though I always find the idea of a review special to be disingenuous. I mean, if a restaurant had a "review special", would you take any of the reviews seriously? I digress...
He's got a point!
EmilyofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #45
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Getting a review special is no promise of a good review. They are mostly useful to get the girls menu out there, her rate that this site won't let you see, and verify she at least ain't crazy. Gives the girl a jumpstart. But you can wait and reviews will come.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women