Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2019, 04:17 AM   #31
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
How can you be against something you know nothing about...that is very strange to me. I have no thoughts on things I know very little or nothing about...how can you base your thoughts on something with no knowledge of it. Because you have no cogent answer as to your beliefs on the subject.
What are your thoughts on the Pythagorean theorem??
You raise a few good points, the sainthood thing, the blow jobs in the oval office, etc. I agree. It's why I'm not much of a political observer. My knowledge of bankruptcy laws is limited, but I do know enough about them to stay away from them and people who use them to their advantage. That is my key issue. I will not have anything to do with anyone who has declared bankruptcy, ever. My word is golden. I do not break promises, ever. If someone's word cannot be trusted, then they cannot be trusted. To me, that's very simple and understandable. That particular mindset has served me very well for a very, very long time. I don't see myself changing it by what I read on a hooker board.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:19 AM   #32
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
I will not have anything to do with anyone who has declared bankruptcy, ever.
While a noble sentiment on your part. It's utter bullshit to believe you have not done business with people who have had bankruptcies in their past or potentially headed towards bankruptcy in what could have been the very near future.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:23 AM   #33
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
While a noble sentiment on your part. It's utter bullshit to believe you have not done business with people who have had bankruptcies in their past or potentially headed towards bankruptcy in what could have been the very near future.
You are free to believe it or not believe it. It does not matter to me.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:27 AM   #34
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are free to believe it or not believe it. It does not matter to me.
So let me get this straight, you ask for the personal social security numbers and any other business information(from their entire lifetime) for every owner of anyone you subcontract for. You vet their personal histories to that extent? I still call bullshit.

You live a dream that you pretend to be so noble as
Quote:
Does that include shunning them from your personal life too?
Old 08-09-2019, 05:35 AM   #35
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let me get this straight, you ask for the personal social security numbers and any other business information(from their entire lifetime) for every owner of anyone you subcontract for. You vet their personal histories to that extent? I still call bullshit.

You live a dream that you pretend to be so noble as

Does that include shunning them from your personal life too?
The information is out there. I cannot find it all, but I find enough to satisfy me and make a decision. I don't pretend to be noble. I am just a good businessman. As I said before, this particular mindset has served me very well for a very, very long time.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:49 AM   #36
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The information is out there. I cannot find it all, but I find enough to satisfy me and make a decision. I don't pretend to be noble. I am just a good businessman. As I said before, this particular mindset has served me very well for a very, very long time.
Ok, so we can ignore.

Quote:
So in reality, you may have done indirect business with Trump at some point yourself.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:38 AM   #37
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok, so we can ignore.

So in reality, you may have done indirect business with Trump at some point yourself.
I don't know why my credit requirements upset you so much. They are no different than what any bank requires. Anyone who declares bankruptcy and burns his creditors loses all credibility with me. His word is shit. Is that simple enough for you?
Old 08-09-2019, 10:06 AM   #38
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
His word is shit.
And yours is gospel!!
You just know so much that isn't so...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:31 AM   #39
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
And yours is gospel!!
You just know so much that isn't so...
I've already reiterated how well my current mindset serves me. Further discussion of this subject is just repetitive and tedious. You and I both know that.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:05 AM   #40
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've already reiterated how well my current mindset serves me. Further discussion of this subject is just repetitive and tedious. You and I both know that.
Yes, we all know it's getting tedious showing that you don't really know in the end who upstream you might be doing business with. Sure the company you do the credit check against is clean, just like the bank. It's easy to do to an LLC, or incorporate and be "clean" again as a business.

That is far and away a different level than.

Quote:
Man up lapdog, you tried that high and mighty noble statement to try to denigrate Trump and it's bit you in the ass.

It's that kind of bullshit statement that turns people off and as the OP mentions why people like you and other haters are just baffled why Trump continues relatively stable support. Those who don't simply suffer from TDS see the bullshit of those that do.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:13 AM   #41
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, we all know it's getting tedious showing that you don't really know in the end who upstream you might be doing business with. Sure the company you do the credit check against is clean, just like the bank. It's easy to do to an LLC, or incorporate and be "clean" again as a business.

That is far and away a different level than.

Man up lapdog, you tried that high and mighty noble statement to try to denigrate Trump and it's bit you in the ass.

It's that kind of bullshit statement that turns people off and as the OP mentions why people like you and other haters are just baffled why Trump continues relatively stable support. Those who don't simply suffer from TDS see the bullshit of those that do.
Noble? I take being called noble as an insult. The last thing I ever want to be accused of is being noble. Forgiveness is noble. I rarely forgive, and I never forget. I thought you said you were gonna ignore me.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:43 AM   #42
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Noble? I take being called noble as an insult. The last thing I ever want to be accused of is being noble. Forgiveness is noble. I rarely forgive, and I never forget. I thought you said you were gonna ignore me.
I don't ignore anyone, especially those espousing noble bullshit.

I was actually still awaiting an answer on if your noble statement of

Quote:
applied to your personal life too as we certainly see it doesn't really apply to your capitalistic pig side.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:55 PM   #43
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't ignore anyone, especially those espousing noble bullshit.

I was actually still awaiting an answer on if your noble statement of

applied to your personal life too as we certainly see it doesn't really apply to your capitalistic pig side.
Here is my answer: ANYONE who has claimed bankruptcy and burned his creditors HAS NO CREDIBILITY with me. HIS WORD IS SHIT. Is that clear enough for you?

Your inability to believe that I run my business (or my personal life) that way is really more your problem than it is mine.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:08 PM   #44
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Yeah but RACISM! HOMOPHOBIA! ISLAMAPHOBIA! GENDER PRONOUNS! UNENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM! OPEN BORDERS! ABORTION ON DEMAND!

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 01:12 PM   #45
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is my answer: ANYONE who has claimed bankruptcy and burned his creditors HAS NO CREDIBILITY with me. HIS WORD IS SHIT. Is that clear enough for you?

Your inability to believe that I run my business (or my personal life) that way is really more your problem than it is mine.
I don't have a problem with you having a false sense of nobility in touting

Quote:
But those of us who live in reality know you have no way of knowing truly who you are or arent doing business with and then the personal life side of it well, that's just laughable.

But you certainly thought it made for great press at the time you said it.

As I noted, it's why Trump as the OP points out, staying very consistent with his base. This kind of bullshit demonizing of him as a business man due to the bankruptcies is just that, bullshit demonizing.

But carry on in your misguided belief in your own nobility.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women