Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #31
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have always wondered if having sex with a one legged woman would make for easy access....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:41 PM   #32
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Only if the prosthetic leg was used as a sex toy.
Lmao....I was waiting for that one! Aren't you quick on the draw

Most definitely not the case....lol

Alisha ...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #33
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha1972 View Post
Does collapsing a lung during a session with a guy who has a prosthetic leg count as kinky?...lol
You told me about the collapsed lung. But you didn't mention the peg-leg!
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #34
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipLover View Post
You told me about the collapsed lung. But you didn't mention the peg-leg!

Ooops....I guess that is a critical detail to leave out. It surely would make the story more interesting.

Did I tell you the whole story? Did I also leave out the part about me finishing the session, driving myself 3 hours home, going to bed, and waiting til morning to go to the hospital?

I never was a good story teller...lol...I swear tho, this really did happen. Made me realize how tough a broad I really am

Alisha ...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:10 PM   #35
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

So Vanilla...

Not that I'm that kinky.

Craziest thing I've seen. I was living in another state...and I was part of a few groups that were...on the adventurous side. One Dom/sub couple invited me to a breeding party. I didn't have a clue what it was, and didn't think to clue in from the name.

I showed up to see the "wife" tied up to a small gymnastics horse contraption with 3 guys waiting to take their turns with her. The point was to "breed" her, so no cover was used with anyone. This was going to be a 3 day thing...so guys would show up, unload, leave or stay... They were welcomed to come back as many times as they wanted or could during that time as well. I couldn't get myself to stick my dick in where several guys had already unloaded...but I did stay to watch and cheer on. It was fun.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #36
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I worked with a guy back in the late 80's. I was in my late 20's and so was David. He used to tell me stories about his crazy father and his fathers crazy wife. He told me if I wanted to fuck her, I just had to ask his dad. Well, of course I didn't.

One weekend we went to the tractor pull in Reunion Arena in Dallas together. First time we had ever really partied together. Jerry (the father) was a blast, but LuLu (the crazy wife) didn't give me a second look. I don't think she even spoke to me the entire night.

A month or so later she called me at work and asked if I remembered her. I said of course and asked her what I could do for her. She said she could do something for me and asked if I wanted to come spend the weekend with them in the country. Sure, so off I went.

That night I got there and we smoked and drank and talked, just Jerry, LuLu and I. Jerry asked me if I played poker. I love to play poker and am fairly good at it, but I was half hammered. I said I would pass. He looked kind of sad and said it was too bad, cuz he had a "nice game" planned. I realized this was his way of getting things going.

We started to play cards and for every hand won, the winner drew a slip of paper and read it out loud. "Tell LuLu to put on uniform number 1" was my first command. You could see she didn't know what to expect, but he told her they were labeled and in the closet in the spare bedroom. Off she went and when she returned she was wearing a nice blue teddy. She won a hand and read her card. "Tell the man of your choice to suck my tits for two minutes." She told Jerry to suck her tits and he obeyed. Her next hand won she read to me. "Tell the man of your choice to finger fuck me for 2 minutes." I did as I was told. She was wet and eager. This went on for a while. Lots of uniforms, lots of tricks, etc. The last hand I won and read the card. "Tell LuLu if she wants to fuck, go to bed." I read it aloud and she marched off. Jerry and I finished our beers and had a smoke. I was nervous. He looked at me and said he was gonna have another smoke. I told him I was not gonna have another smoke and I got up and went into the bedroom.

She was naked in the bed and We were fucking hard in mish when Jerry walked in. As he watched I blasted a load into her. He got on the bed and ate my cum right out of her. (I told you he was crazy!) He stayed in the bed on his side and never came near me. I fucked her at least twice more before he left. He never laid a finger on me and never got undressed.

I found out later that Jerry was a Vietnam vet and had been dosed hard with Agent Orange. He never had a hard-on. Over the years I fucked her nearly 25 or 30 times, each one with him either in the house, or at least with him knowing what was going on. Never once behind his back.

I opted out of our relationship after I found out more about how crazy Jerry really was.
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #37
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Niplover, that was a pretty fucking good story! WOW
Old 04-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #38
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok I'll go....

There was this gym I worked out at for about 10 years so I did just about every guy in it. I was pretty much the gym slut lol. Well one day we got this idea that I would do Mike in the ladies work out room and the boys would just watch. Not really all that kinky but 4 body builders smoking cigars while holding signs saying "10" was quite amusing being I was not exactly 21 lol.

The other conquest was screwing a football player during my one and only year as a cheerleader. We did it on the horse outside of the freaking K-Mart...yea I know, how redneck of me. It was fun as hell and broad daylight. We must have went through 20 bucks in quarters just playing around. I honestly don't think anyone even knew because of the way we were positioned in RCG with my skirt over the goodies. Hell, it did not even feel that good but it was pretty fun.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #39
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft.drive View Post
thanks for sharing..quite a story...but who was wearing the strap on?
Why, ME of course! His weiner would have been all bunched up in a strap-on! Owwie!
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #40
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I did however like it when she let me tie her to the bed and blind fold her. She did get really into that.
I had a GF who liked me to tie her up and I wasn't really into it. One night, she wanted me to tie her up and blindfold her, so I did. Then I went out to the living room and watched a movie for 2 hours while she screamed from the bedroom to come and untie her....MAN, was she PISSED! Needless to say, we split up about a year after that, but, we never played tie up again.
saj1000 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #41
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj1000 View Post
I had a GF who liked me to tie her up and I wasn't really into it. One night, she wanted me to tie her up and blindfold her, so I did. Then I went out to the living room and watched a movie for 2 hours while she screamed from the bedroom to come and untie her....MAN, was she PISSED! Needless to say, we split up about a year after that, but, we never played tie up again.

I actually threatened to do that, but I could not go through with it.....
Old 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #42
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

It was her idea and I let her know how extreme the game could be...

I also banged her before untying her...which she wasn't too happy about.

But, hey, it was her idea....
saj1000 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #43
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I was tied to a big executive office chair w/ my head almost layingin the seat w/ my arms bound to the chairs' & my legs spread & attached to the seat frame. My hubby & our swinger buddy then blindfolded me, left the house & went to grab some dinner. They came back & teased me about being left alone & now they're eating all the food. Would I like some? They started feeding me bites & playing w/ me then...

I FINALLY GOT TO BE DESSERT! YEA ME! lol

I love being tied up - especially if by someone skilled in the art of Shibari. Very sensual experience. There are a handful of clients who enjoy the sensual Domme experience w/ me so I can enjoy teasing someone, too. Power exchange & if blindfolded, the mystery of what's next are such a turn on.
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #44
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I go from civie life then hobby.

When I was 19 I met some of my boyfriend's friends, a couple. They were a really good looking couple, and older than me by quite a few years. We all went out one night after getting to know them over a period of time. The girl, looked like Sandra Bullock, and was a wild thing. She was a very free spirit. I had my first crush on a girl. Anyway, we all did some *forbidden topic* that evening at this night club. She followed me to the bathroom, and pushed me into a stall. She started kissing me, and touching my breasts. I really liked it, but it kind of freaked me out too. I had never done anything like that, and I was scared my boyfriend would get mad. We kept dancing together all night. We wen't home later on that night. We went into the bedroom to change leaving our boyfriend's outside the room. She kept on and on. I finally caved in completely, and just Rolled with it. The guys started pounding on the door asking what where we doing. I think they were a little stunned, as they could here us. We didn't stop! She got up and unlocked the bedroom door. They watched us, and ended up joining in. They weren't mad at all, lol! Our body language was suggesting a switch, but hesitated because of feelings. We ended up switching, and going at it pretty much all night with each other.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #45
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I have always wondered if having sex with a one legged woman would make for easy access....
A wooden leg, a patch on one eye, a hook for a missing hand & a parrot on her shoulder!!!
shaft.drive is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women