Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I have a sneaking suspicion that I've Pm'd a few Providers, who looked at my avatar and quietly said, "no, mm mm.. no fucking way"..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #32
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

I mentioned something similar in another thread. When a provider days no, it means no. Stop asking "just this one time" "you can't just do it for me"
"But you really can't break your rule just this once for me?"

No I can not and I will not. I just met you. You are not special. no means no. Suck it up and deal with it like a man and not a whiny little bitch.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #33
fryec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
If a chick turns you down... don't throw out tantrum insults. It just makes you look like even more of an ass than she turned you down for.

</rant>

Grabbing coffee and carrying on about my day.
Its a tough thing to and a huge blow to the ego, but I totally agree.

What's funny is one of the providers who posted on this thread turned me down and I just put them on my ignore list.

From what I can see it hasn't hurt her business one bit.

I started a similair thread but asking the question from the hobbyist's point of view.

Peace
fryec is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #34
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
I agree with Doug... It is just rude to not respond to an inquiry. You do not know if the message went through or they missed seeing it. Just some type of response is better than nothing. What really is maddening is to see the same ones that did not respond running adds to drum up business.
+1 to both your comment and Doug's. I was turned down once. She responded, let me know why. I thanked her for the consideration and moved on. When there is non-response, I don't want to double book or possibly have more than one provider trying to fit my schedule (my time is limited), so I wait for a response. Sometimes this means I lose out on the window of opportunity that my schedule allows. And the ads while I'm waiting for a response can be frustrating.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 PM   #35
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbsfu View Post
I agree FID would like to know so I would not do or say
whatever it was that was not ok, just me.
That's a tough call, because it puts the other provider in the middle of it.

If I had gotten a yes and a no from two different ladies but the no was for a reason that might have been circumstantial, I might ask him for a different reference.

If it is the same traits being said from the references given, that just don't sit well with me, then I decline as politely as I can and leave it at that.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #36
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
To this - Say this particular scenario was the persons first 'no.' Would it be terribly uncouth for me as a client to ask for more information? I completely understand and respect you can say no for whatever reason, and that you are under no obligation to divulge anything. ... However, being newer, I'd gladly welcome constructive criticism with regards to the hobby and/or etiquette. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgbsfu View Post
I agree FID would like to know so I would not do or say whatever it was that was not ok, just me.
Fun in DFW and lgbsfu, i can understand why you'd like to know what it was that resulted in the provider declining to visit w/ you.
but, it's kind of like interviewing for a job - 9 times out of 10, you wont hear anything back from the interviewer or, in this case, the provider.

so, go ahead and ask the provider why she declined to visit w/ you.
just dont hold your breath.
i say, move on to the next provider on your list.
no sense in raising your blood pressure or distress level cos a provider declined to visit w/ you.

plus, in some cases, attempting to find out why might put you on her DNS list which she might share w/ others. or ever think you are "stalking" her.
or it might put the provider in a tough situation having to relate why she declined based on ref #1, #2, or #3. not a good idea to pit providers against each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
... I was turned down once. She responded, let me know why. I thanked her for the consideration and moved on. When there is non-response, I don't want to double book or possibly have more than one provider trying to fit my schedule (my time is limited), so I wait for a response. ...
glad you got to hear back from that one provider.
if i send a request to provider #1 and dont hear back after a few days, then i just let it go.
if i really want to visit w/ a provider, i move on and see if i can schedule w/ provider #2.
if i schedule w/ provider #2 and then hear back from #1, i dont break the appt w/ #2. if i would like to visit w/ #1, i'll just say something came up so i cant make it at that time. and i may ask if she can schedule for another time.
i strongly suggest that you DO NOT tell #1 that you booked w/ #2!!! unless of course you relish the possibility of have a provider go bitchy on you :^) or put #2 on the outs w/ #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
(in reply to "would like to know so I would not do or say whatever it was that was not ok")
That's a tough call, because it puts the other provider in the middle of it..
and i sure as hell dont want to put Provider Reference #1 in a bad & difficult middle between me and Provider #2.

now, put Provider Reference #1 in a deliteful middle between me and Provider #2? that's another story!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #37
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
...If it is the same traits being said from the references given, that just don't sit well with me, then I decline as politely as I can and leave it at that.
plus, i learned a long time ago that one shouldnt have to explain to anyone why they made a specific decision.

rationale is - if i give them an explanation or reasons, that gives them an edge to attempt to convince me my reasons for doing so are invalid or, worse, "stupid". which can lead to a discussion, argument, shouting, etc. [well, maybe not that far in the hobby].

bottom line, providers screen how they want, see who they want, charge what they want, and do what they want.

clients should accept a provider's decisions w/out attempting to convince her otherwise.
we may not like it, but it's not gonna kill us if we dont see her or do a specific consultation w/her.

note that the "no need to explain" doesnt always apply to intimate relationships, family relationships, very close friendships, jobs, supervisor/supervisee situations.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #38
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Hold on Pm,,,, the hobbyist may have some bad info on him out there. He surely would like an opportunity to clear it up or give his version. It is only human nature to wonder why the turn down. It may be something he can correct for future requests. I don't think a simple inquiry is out of line and is not necessarily followed with an argument.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #39
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I decline as politely as I can and leave it at that.
And this is the difference between a real lady and a bitch.

There is no need for a rude refusal like "Hell no I'd never see YOU. Even if you paid me a zillion dollars"!

A lady is polite in her refusal. At least the initial refusal. If he persists then it's OK to unload a truckload of bitch on him.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:57 PM   #40
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Hold on Pm,,,, the hobbyist may have some bad info on him out there. He surely would like an opportunity to clear it up or give his version. It is only human nature to wonder why the turn down. It may be something he can correct for future requests. I don't think a simple inquiry is out of line and is not necessarily followed with an argument.
diddle, i agree that it'd be nice to be able to have "an opportunity to clear it up or give his version". that's def not out of line.

however, after 17 yrs in this sub-culture, all i'm saying is - dont hold your breath waiting for the opportunity.
either she'll respond and let you know why or she wont. and if she doesnt, let it go.
more often than not, she'll wont respond, much less let you explain.

one way to lower the probability of being turned down - talk w/ your references before you contact the new provider and find out if they have/had any issues w/ your visit. clear them up before the new provider contacts them.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:58 AM   #41
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

No ? Why not ? My money is just as green as the next guys money ? Spends the same as the next guys money ? Hell my money is newer, crisper than the next guys money. No convincing you any time soon ? Throwing out insults, deragatory remarks, bitch, etc.
No convincing her period. You just cut your cock off at the base. 1-800 - waah
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #42
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

One of the golden rules of customer service is to avoid conflict....

A polite no is about all you should expect. If it happens to you more than once, you may want to make a few discrete inquiries with the references you are providing to insure there is not something going on you are not aware of, such as pussy blocking. If you have someone you've seen several times and have a good working relationship with, you may also ask if there is something about their experiences with you that might lead to a no or less than warm response.

Badgering someone about it is a bad idea though and just reinforces the decision.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women