Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2017, 05:22 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
God Damn you are a Whinny Little Lackwit(D), change your signature to this so everyone can identify you...

WTFs Democratic Motto: Don't Think! We will do it for you!

Look I know you dumb fuckers do not care if terrorist kill American soldiers but that is wtf this constant bombing breeds.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Innocent civilians killed:

Shayrat airbase, Syria - 0.

Achin province, Afghanistan - 0.

Your talking points ain't making it, fagboy!
Please tell me which country has successfully nation built in the Middle East in the last 2000 years?

Then tell me how many Empires have collapsed trying to do so...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:32 PM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Please tell me which country has successfully nation built in the Middle East in the last 2000 years?
Who said anything about nation building? You were stupidly accusing Trump of killing innocent civilians, remember?

Suddenly you act SOOO CONCERNED about not hurting innocent civilians. Yet you won't give a fuck about innocent babies being gassed to death right in front of your eyes.

Again, no civilians were killed in either of the two strikes we launched in the past 10 days.

Think before you post!

Next!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:07 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Who said anything about nation building? You were stupidly accusing Trump of killing innocent civilians, remember?

Suddenly you act SOOO CONCERNED about not hurting innocent civilians. Yet you won't give a fuck about innocent babies being gassed to death right in front of your eyes.

Again, no civilians were killed in either of the two strikes we launched in the past 10 days.

Think before you post!

Next!
Let's see, when you are arming a legal Presidents terrorists opponent. .. you are nation building.

When you are bombing nations and killing innocent people , you are breeding terrorist.

I'm not concerned about their citizens as long as WE are not bombing them. Let Russia intervene and all the ensuing blowback.

You stupid fuckers will never learn. 2000 years and you still haven't learned a thing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #35
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Think before you post!

Next!
not defending WTF, but its a matter of semantics. There are other strikes in other operations elesewhere in the last 10 days besides these 2.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:01 PM   #36
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
About 30 seconds in, what he said was 100% of the declared chemical weapons. Syria used Chlorine as a chemical agent on their people. Chlorine was not on the declared list and it was not removed.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 10:41 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
About 30 seconds in, what he said was 100% of the declared chemical weapons. Syria used Chlorine as a chemical agent on their people. Chlorine was not on the declared list and it was not removed.

so you don't care what type of chemicals they used? why does that matter? idiot

chem weapons are just that .. chem weapons .. does it matter if it was ww1 mustard gas?

asshole .. u are an idiot
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:06 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
When you listen to this spiel from Odumbo, you don't hear anything but unqualified lies, flighty.

Quote:
“Assad gave up his chemical weapons. That’s not speculation on our part that has in fact been confirmed by the organization internationally that is charged with eliminating chemical weapons. And I don’t think that there are a lot of folks in the region who are disappointed that Assad is no longer in possession of one of the biggest stockpiles of chemical weapons of any country on Earth. Those have been eliminated.” President Odumbo, 14 May 2015.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 12:49 AM   #39
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
When you listen to this spiel from Odumbo, you don't hear anything but unqualified lies, flighty.
Obama and Kerry are talking about the same chemical WMDS. Kerry definitely uses the phrase "Declared Stockpile" about 30 seconds in from the video. The fact is 1300 tons of declared WMDS were turned over by Syria to that international organization that handles the WMDS. This Washington post link confirms that, just read the Fact Checker section. Kerry and Obama were not lying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5d1768feda91

From the link above:

Before the deal was struck on Syria’s chemical weapons, French intelligence estimated that Syria possessed more than 1,000 metric tons of chemical warfare agents and precursor chemicals, including mustard blister agent, sarin nerve agent, and VX nerve agent. Ultimately, Syria declared more than 1,300 tons of those materials and they were removed through the efforts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).
“The last of the remaining chemicals identified for removal from Syria were loaded this afternoon aboard the Danish ship Ark Futura,”Ahmet Üzümcü, the director-general of the OPCW, announced in June 2014. “The ship made its last call at the port of Latakia in what has been a long and patient campaign in support of this international endeavor. Removing the stockpile of precursor and other chemicals has been a fundamental condition in the program to eliminate Syria’s chemical weapons program.”
Old 04-17-2017, 01:15 AM   #40
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you don't care what type of chemicals they used? why does that matter? idiot

chem weapons are just that .. chem weapons .. does it matter if it was ww1 mustard gas?
Not true. I don't want Assad using any chemical weapons on his people. The Fact is 1300 tons of chemical weapons were turned over by Syria. Syria started using Chlorine, the same substance you put in your swimming pool, after they gave up 1300 tons of other chemicals. See the link in post #39.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:39 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry are talking about the same chemical WMDS. Kerry definitely uses the phrase "Declared Stockpile" about 30 seconds in from the video. The fact is 1300 tons of declared WMDS were turned over by Syria to that international organization that handles the WMDS. This Washington post link confirms that, just read the Fact Checker section. Kerry and Obama were not lying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5d1768feda91

From the link above:

Before the deal was struck on Syria’s chemical weapons, French intelligence estimated that Syria possessed more than 1,000 metric tons of chemical warfare agents and precursor chemicals, including mustard blister agent, sarin nerve agent, and VX nerve agent. Ultimately, Syria declared more than 1,300 tons of those materials and they were removed through the efforts of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).
“The last of the remaining chemicals identified for removal from Syria were loaded this afternoon aboard the Danish ship Ark Futura,”Ahmet Üzümcü, the director-general of the OPCW, announced in June 2014. “The ship made its last call at the port of Latakia in what has been a long and patient campaign in support of this international endeavor. Removing the stockpile of precursor and other chemicals has been a fundamental condition in the program to eliminate Syria’s chemical weapons program.”
You're an equivocating jackass flighty. Odumbo makes no qualifications, and WaPo quotes Kerry (in the same article where Politico gives Susan Rice "Four Pinnochios") as claiming that 100% of Assad's chemical weapons were surrendered. They fucking lied to the American people, flighty.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:16 AM   #42
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're an equivocating jackass flighty. Odumbo makes no qualifications, and Politico quotes Kerry (in the same article where Politico gives Susan Rice "Four Pinnochios") as claiming that 100% of Assad's chemical weapons were surrendered. They fucking lied to the American people, flighty.
You're the jackass that can't read. Do they have to list the quantity of each item that Syria gave up every time they talk about the weapons. Syria gave up 1300 tons of Sarin nerve agent, VX nerve agent, Mustard gas etc, etc. That Organization from France estimated Assad had over 1,000 tons of NMDS and Syria gave up 1300 tons worth. How is that lying? You are full of SHIT. I am done playing word games with you.

They gave Rice the 4 pinnochios because when she spoke to the NPR she didn't talk about the chlorine, which was not a declared item. They consider that to be misleading, but not lying.
Radiator fluid could be used as a toxic chemical. Do you want Syria to declare and give up all of their antifreeze?
Old 04-17-2017, 05:26 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the jackass that can't read. Do they have to list the quantity of each item that Syria gave up every time they talk about the weapons. Syria gave up 1300 tons of Sarin nerve agent, VX nerve agent, Mustard gas etc, etc. That Organization from France estimated Assad had over 1,000 tons of NMD's and Syeria gave up 1300 tons worth. How is that lying? You are full of SHIT. I am done playing word games with you.

They gave Rice the 4 pinnochios because when she spoke to the NPR she didn't talk about the chlorine, which was not a declared item. They consider that to be misleading, but not lying.
Radiator fluid could be used as toxic chemical. Do you want Syria to declare and give up all of their antifreeze?

You're the lying jackass that can't read, flighty. WaPo rated Kerry and Rice and said they lied, flighty, and any intelligent person listening to Odumbo's speech can hear for themselves that Odumbo lied, flighty.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:40 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look I know you dumb fuckers do not care if terrorist kill American soldiers but that is wtf this constant bombing breeds.
How many "American soldiers" have been killed by "terrorists" as a consequence of U.S. "bombing"? And when you regurgitate your bullshit, please provide a "reliable source" (Note: Obaminable is NOT a "reliable source" (neither is his mouthpiece RICE!)).
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:44 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Kerry are talking about the same chemical WMDS.
"You can keep your "doctor" and your "insurance"!"

I guess the person lying their suffocating with their flesh falling off is happy that "chlorine" was EXEMPTED!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women