Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! You don't even know how stupid you are.
My name is not Comrade StupidOldLyingFart. That name belongs exclusively to you!

If the shoe fits, wear it. You fukin' Anti-American Commie lover!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

BTLD. If I loved communists, you and I would be on the same side, supporting Obama. You really don't know how stupid you are.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We are not required to support the "duly" elected president of the United States. Only in fascist countries are you "required" to support the great leader.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:31 PM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
BTLD. If I loved communists, you and I would be on the same side, supporting Obama. You really don't know how stupid you are.

Comrade StupidOldLyingFart, every worthless thread you start is yet another in an exceedingly long line of Anti-American rants. This thread is no different. Even JD finally had a belly full of your bellyachin' & bullshit and called your stupid ass out. As well he should have. For the life of me, I don't know what took him so long.

I have said before and I will continue to say, we need to ship your sorry fukin' ass to Beautiful Downtown Damascus so you can get a flavor of what the rest of the world is really like. You sit here in the safety and comfort of your Bitchita, Kansas living room and support no one while bitching and moaning about everyone.

You are a worthless pile of shit! And that's on your best day! It's all downhill after that!
Old 02-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-tyranny. You refuse to see the difference because, well, because you're stupid. What else can I say?
Old 02-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm anti-tyranny.
If I was so concerned about a tyrannical government taking over in MY nation's capitol, (which I'm clearly not), I would get off of my ass and fight for what I believe in as opposed to waiting for someone else to fight my battles for me.

The story of Comrade StupidOldLyingFart's worthless life is he constantly bitches and moans about anyone, everyone and everything. All the while, he supports nothing and no one! When it comes time to fight the battle he's perfectly content to allow someone else to fight his battles for him. Yikes, we wouldn't want the Comrade to get his itty, bitty pinkie hurt!

Fukin' Wuss!
Old 02-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #37
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Comrade StupidOldLyingFart, every worthless thread you start is yet another in an exceedingly long line of Anti-American rants. This thread is no different. Even JD finally had a belly full of your bellyachin' & bullshit and called your stupid ass out. As well he should have. For the life of me, I don't know what took him so long.

I have said before and I will continue to say, we need to ship your sorry fukin' ass to Beautiful Downtown Damascus so you can get a flavor of what the rest of the world is really like. You sit here in the safety and comfort of your Bitchita, Kansas living room and support no one while bitching and moaning about everyone.

You are a worthless pile of shit! And that's on your best day! It's all downhill after that!
I doubt COG is Anti-American. If anything you are. Instead of debating the issues he post you bash him personally. Thats usually what extremist nutjobs like you do.You can't claim to be a Patriotic American when you're clearly in leaque with leftist political view points that aim to tear down the very fabric that this country was built on. Unfortunately the Leftist wingnuts like your self are the majority in this country. COG and guys like COG are the minority.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Tex I think we have a difference of opinion here. I generally support much of what COG says but he is a libertarian and I am a conservative. Where it seems he mistrusts all countries and government, I am American, this is my country but I watch my government with the eye of a skeptic. I really have to take acception with what you wrote a couple ago about supporting the duly elected President...that is really a problem and I don't think you believe it at all. Tell me that you supported George Bush when he was president. We are not required to support any leader. We should obey the legitimate laws unless they violate our own sense of values without harm to anyone else. In fact that is the core of freedom. We don't have to worship or support anyone and I reserve the right to disagree with anyone.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-tyranny. You refuse to see the difference because, well, because you're stupid. What else can I say?

Then try to find something good about this country if you want to convince anyone you aren't Anti American. Biggest share of the posts are anti Obama or anti government.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Here you go, Eva. America is a great country because we may be able to peacefully rid ourselves of Obama and many in Congress with the proper non-violent methods of communication.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #41
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then try to find something good about this country if you want to convince anyone you aren't Anti American. Biggest share of the posts are anti Obama or anti government.
The GOOD is bho only has 3 years and 11 months to destroy the country
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

anything that Unawhiner posts that has the word REAL in the headline indicates that he's keeping secrets.

How disingenuous.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

BTLD, Timmy, Assup, sorry to hear this.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:55 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Here you go, Eva. America is a great country because we may be able to peacefully rid ourselves of Obama and many in Congress with the proper non-violent methods of communication.
We finally agree, "America is a great country." And it would be even greater if you would take me up on my kind and generous offer of you taking a one way trip to Beautiful Downtown Damascus.

Let me know when you are leaving you sorry, Anti-American sack of shit!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:59 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's anti tyranny piece of shit to you, BTLD. You're the anti-American piece of shit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women