Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #31
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Shave my balls, wash my ass, gargle twice, then hit the ATM
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #32
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Boner View Post
hit the ATM
I'm such an old perv. ATM conjures images of something totally different to me even in context.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:49 AM   #33
happybanana
Valued Poster

^^^^^^^
+1

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #34
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

lol !!
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
don't forget a bottle of wine with that Yummy taco bell to wash down all the greasy crap. LOL!
Would that be red or white?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #36
HenryWackman
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
1. get in some last minute manscaping
2. if there is gonna be CIM i drink my pineapple juice
3. tic tacs
4. make sure i eat a light but nutritious meal that is easy to digest
5. shower of course
6. and most important I take my Test Stack Rx supplement 3 caps 2 hours beforehand so I am rock hard http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< this is the stuff that everyone keeps asking me about. and I have the discount code for it
Buy 2 get 1 free GET1FREE
or 20% off HZI7WTBZ
I will have to give this test stack Rx a shot. I like those ingredients it has. does it really work well? the price isn't bad at all for what it contains.
HenryWackman is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 AM   #37
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryWackman View Post
I will have to give this test stack Rx a shot. I like those ingredients it has. does it really work well? the price isn't bad at all for what it contains.
okay we were discussing this in the mens private lounge so since you are new you can't see it so I will explain what its all about.

its pretty much 12 natural herbs all in 1 capsule developed by Dr. Farrar who is a world renowned sex expert physician. its pure ingredients, no fillers whatsoever.. no soy, no sugar, no corn syrup.. each capsule is just pure.

what I do is take 3 caps 2 hours before sex and I take 3 caps the 2 days ahead of the meeting.. and I am rock hard. I actually heard about it from a provider I met earlier this year whose sugar daddy SO takes and she said it was the most awesome supplement she has ever seen.. so i said well if it works for a guy twice my age then it must work even more awesome for me so i bought a bottle.. and since then I have always been using it. not just libido but a ton of energy, endurance, and it also helps boost your nuts and cum volume. so pretty much it makes you into a beast in the sack.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #38
HenryWackman
BANNED

Quote:
okay we were discussing this in the mens private lounge so since you are new you can't see it so I will explain what its all about.

its pretty much 12 natural herbs all in 1 capsule developed by Dr. Farrar who is a world renowned sex expert physician. its pure ingredients, no fillers whatsoever.. no soy, no sugar, no corn syrup.. each capsule is just pure.

what I do is take 3 caps 2 hours before sex and I take 3 caps the 2 days ahead of the meeting.. and I am rock hard. I actually heard about it from a provider I met earlier this year whose sugar daddy SO takes and she said it was the most awesome supplement she has ever seen.. so i said well if it works for a guy twice my age then it must work even more awesome for me so i bought a bottle.. and since then I have always been using it. not just libido but a ton of energy, endurance, and it also helps boost your nuts and cum volume. so pretty much it makes you into a beast in the sack.
yeah I saw the ingredients on that link, very impressive.. 12 herbs in each capsule and 90 caps total per bottle.. that is a great bargain for that price. I am going to pick up a few bottles of this. is that discount code you wrote still good ? also would this be okay to take for us older guys or is it just for the younger under 40 crowd? I'm in my 60's is why I am asking.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #39
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryWackman View Post
yeah I saw the ingredients on that link, very impressive.. 12 herbs in each capsule and 90 caps total per bottle.. that is a great bargain for that price. I am going to pick up a few bottles of this. is that discount code you wrote still good ? also would this be okay to take for us older guys or is it just for the younger under 40 crowd? I'm in my 60's is why I am asking.
yes the provider who told me about it her sugar daddy SO was 70 and he takes 3 caps a day and she said he is like a beast. the ingredients make it work even better on the older crowd.. and it comes with a 110% money back guarantee so if you don't like it just send it back.. I always keep atleast 2 bottles on hand because I am worried they will sell out. the stuff is amazing, makes me feel like a bull lol!

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< that is the link and the codes to use are
Buy 2 get 1 free.... GET1FREE (make sure you put 3 items into your cart to be able to use the code)
or 20% off ...............HZI7WTBZ

just click the link and copy and paste those codes when you check out
Old 09-14-2013, 06:45 AM   #40
HenryWackman
BANNED

Quote:
yes the provider who told me about it her sugar daddy SO was 70 and he takes 3 caps a day and she said he is like a beast. the ingredients make it work even better on the older crowd.. and it comes with a 110% money back guarantee so if you don't like it just send it back.. I always keep atleast 2 bottles on hand because I am worried they will sell out. the stuff is amazing, makes me feel like a bull lol!

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< that is the link and the codes to use are
Buy 2 get 1 free.... GET1FREE (make sure you put 3 items into your cart to be able to use the code)
or 20% off ...............HZI7WTBZ

just click the link and copy and paste those codes when you check out
the codes worked beautifully for me.. thank you sir!! you saved me a bundle. I ordered 3 bottles of Test Stack Rx and got 1 free. free shipping .. I will get it early next week and will let you know my honest opinion. I am meeting a provider next week so I can test it out on her lol
Old 09-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #41
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I say, if I am reading the information on the site correct......This is the mythical 'Venus Drug' used by that intergalactic 'Bounder' Harry Mudd! I want it!!!
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #42
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
I say, if I am reading the information on the site correct......This is the mythical 'Venus Drug' used by that intergalactic 'Bounder' Harry Mudd! I want it!!!
This post wins the internet for the day. And a tribble.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #43
HornyGirlHere
BANNED

User ID: 205345

HornyGirlHere is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:58 PM   #44
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I thank you sir, but I already have several. May your tribbles always be small.
Bushjumper is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #45
Mary Ann
Account Disabled

User ID: 143748
My ECCIE Reviews

I pick up two chilled bottles of water and a red bull at the nearest gas station.... the red bull I down, and the waters is to bring to the date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
Plenty of water, plenty of sleep, long cool shower and give everything a very slow meticulous shave, be thinking of all I know about the person(s) I'm about going to see. I then try to make sure everything that might interrupt our date time is covered by someone not me and that has no reason to try and reach me... Then drop off the grid for playtime...
The very same! but I take a hot bath vs the cold shower.... burrr...I can't do cold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
play with toys but don't complete. Just wait for the real thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island View Post
Haha! I'm not alone in this one! I pull out my toes (toys lol) and get comfy on my bed and get myself all riled up and then stop, basically just tease myself till they get there.
+1 girls!

Not always.... but yes, there are times that I love to tease myself just before... makes for a really good "rip their clothes off at the door" good time!
Mary Ann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women