Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60260
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2017, 10:02 PM   #31
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Sorry, but I view even mentioning that you have the information as implied threats. Either you plan to share that information to prosecute the theft, (unlikely because you would have to explain to LE more details than you probably want to share0, OR you plan on sharing her information with others, which will almost certainly lead to her outting. Just claiming you have her information, in order to use it to convince her to return your cash seems unlikely. You would have just sent it directly to her vs sharing it publicly. Shitty ways to threaten outting to me.
For all my drunkenness and assholeish behavior on this board, I have never attempted or wanted to out anyone. It is alarming that such words flow freely from some members tongues as it does Troys (And since he wants to associate himself with, now Abe).

He admits to revealing private info to Madison and now admits to having personal info of Holly, only to use against her.

I for one am not surprised if Holly disabled her account due to Troy's threats. But apparently, now they are Abe's threats.
Tronhorn356 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:05 PM   #32
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

huh..???
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:36 PM   #33
Tronhorn356
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
huh..???
Honestly? You're going to "huh" after you said "good post" right after troy made his post? And act like you don't know what he said.....

Seems obvious you two are connected. Since I NEVER mentioned your name, yet Troy the snitch did.
Tronhorn356 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:39 AM   #34
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Sorry, but I view even mentioning that you have the information as implied threats. Either you plan to share that information to prosecute the theft, (unlikely because you would have to explain to LE more details than you probably want to share0, OR you plan on sharing her information with others, which will almost certainly lead to her outting. Just claiming you have her information, in order to use it to convince her to return your cash seems unlikely. You would have just sent it directly to her vs sharing it publicly. Shitty ways to threaten outting to me.
really? your taking her side.....a scamming hooker?.....weak I thought you were better than that...good luck with your homeless wagon......you disappoint me.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:41 AM   #35
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronhorn356 View Post
Honestly? You're going to "huh" after you said "good post" right after troy made his post? And act like you don't know what he said.....

Seems obvious you two are connected. Since I NEVER mentioned your name, yet Troy the snitch did.
sadly honest abe has plenty of credibility issues here on ECCIE, he's not like the real abe.....sad to report
Old 09-18-2017, 12:47 AM   #36
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
really? your taking her side.....a scamming hooker?.....weak I thought you were better than that...good luck with your homeless wagon......you disappoint me.......
Nowhere did Ze say she sided with the provider in this thread. She simply said she is against outing anyone or the threat of it. That is not at all the same as saying she sides with the provider.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:51 AM   #37
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
Nowhere did Ze say she sided with the provider in this thread. She simply said she is against outing anyone or the threat of it. That is not at all the same as saying she sides with the provider.
yeah it pretty much is.....this place has its fill of scamming hookers/half ass wanna be pimps....that take advantage of lonely assholes that believe whats in the ads.....out them.....tell the cops....scamming POS......its a sad way to make your bank
the same goes for gorilla pimps with young scared girls....is that ok? do they deserve protection from being called out?
Old 09-18-2017, 01:11 AM   #38
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
yeah it pretty much is.
No it isn't. You just keep trying to draw that out of it. The board's rules are in place for a reason. We've seen people make things up before, so what's to stop them from saying "this provider is a thief, so here's her personal information" when the guy just didn't get the service he demanded.... or the opposite from the provider side. I'm not saying that's the case here in this instance, but you can imagine how many times on various "alerts" and "revenge posts" that they would run into this issue if that rule wasn't in place. People would just be outing others left and right and making shit up. None of this has ANYTHING to do with Ze siding with the provider, no matter how much you want to believe that.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:18 AM   #39
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
No it isn't. You just keep trying to draw that out of it. The board's rules are in place for a reason. We've seen people make things up before, so what's to stop them from saying "this provider is a thief, so here's her personal information" when the guy just didn't get the service he demanded.... or the opposite from the provider side. I'm not saying that's the case here in this instance, but you can imagine how many times on various "alerts" and "revenge posts" that they would run into this issue if that rule wasn't in place. People would just be outing others left and right and making shit up. None of this has ANYTHING to do with Ze siding with the provider, no matter how much you want to believe that.
blah blah, board rules.....protecting a thieving whore......she by all means seems to be a theif...why protect her? it makes your politically correct self feel better.......fuck all that, if she did what shes accused of.......she needs to deal with the consiquesis of her actions
Old 09-18-2017, 05:42 AM   #40
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

You mentioned the big word there, Tony. "If". If she was, as the OP mentioned, calling all her best regulars... then we should have some more reports on her bad behavior by now.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:04 AM   #41
1anchor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Jesus... Does someone print a program because it's so hard to follow the players without jersey numbers?
😂😂😂
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:26 AM   #42
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt View Post
Provider: Holly_Monroe
asked for the money in advance since she was trying to start a new life. : -
Fee: 300
she was the sweetest most trustworthy girl ... I am a pretty good judge of character and she fooled the shit out of me.
Good judge of character?

19 year old hooker asking for money in advance...You think OJ really didn't do it either, right?

How does "since she was starting a new life" have anything at all to do with the $300.00 you paid to fuck her?

Your reply should have been, "Great as soon as I cum all over your ass, you'll have $300 more to start a new life."

Every single time a hooker gets paid in advance, the guy ends up NOT getting screwed and WITHOUT the money he paid to get screwed.

Interested in Arizona ocean front property, by chance? I'll make you a really good deal.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:29 AM   #43
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

He's saying on his thread in alerts that he paid her via a phone app. Most of those have methods in which to file a chargeback. So, there is his solution.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:42 AM   #44
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

So whats up with her? Is she really out or not? And did she return the money or not?

All these personal attacks are fun, but I am curious about this girl.

Is she good now? Avoid at all costs?
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:48 AM   #45
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sounds like another Monroe.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women