Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Post my lies, Assup. I keep asking and you keep dodging. LOL!

You got nothin', do you, Assup? Nothin' at all.

<<< Assup // COG >>>
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

All he has are your lies and your deny your lies.

What more do ya need?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
All he has are your lies and your deny your lies.

What more do ya need?

Even if he did post one of StupidOldLyingFart's many lies, SOLF would cut and run like a scalded dog!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If you guys couldn't recognize the sarcasm from the beginning, you are truly as stupid as I think you are. B2Pop is new here, so I simply explained it to him.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Where are the lies, guys? Seriously. You keep dodging and deflecting, but never come up with anything. It's fun leading you around like a second prize jackass at a county fair!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

snick
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Like I said, nothin'.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #38
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Well, Assup, it is a fact that Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, and let't not forget Barney Fag EXCUSE ME Barney FRANK, have demonstrated time and time again that they are very, very, very strongly AGAINST allowing private citizens to own firearms.

The fact of the matter is that a firearm is the ONLY thing that gives a 5'2" 100 lb female any reasonable chance against a 6'2" 200 lb male. And the male actually doesn't have to be anywhere near 6'2" or 200 lbs, differences in upper body strength (and other things), as documented in military fitness and training standards, being what they are.

Assup, you may not like it, but, if Obama et al had their way on "gun control", that woman would not have been armed, and would have had NO way to defend herself against that intruder.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Which gun control bills have Obama signed into law as POTUS? How many times has he proposed legislation to take away your precious assault weapons?

As president, he's actually expanded gun rights. And that's the fact.

You've still got your arsenal and are free to defend yourself against the government, your neighbors, the kids on Halloween or the Jehovah's Witnesses that come calling.

I am sorry you feel so threatened, but you and the rest of the bullet biters are totally fucking out of your tiny minds.

That, too, is a FACT!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

From the right-wing Washington Post:

White House weighs broad gun-control agenda in wake of Newtown shootings

The White House is weighing a far broader and more comprehensive approach to curbing the nation’s gun violence than simply reinstating an expired ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition, according to multiple people involved in the administration’s discussions.

A working group led by Vice President Biden is seriously considering measures backed by key law enforcement leaders that would require universal background checks for firearm buyers, track the movement and sale of weapons through a national database, strengthen mental health checks, and stiffen penalties for carrying guns near schools or giving them to minors, the sources said.

To sell such changes, the White House is developing strategies to work around the National Rifle Association that one source said could include rallying support from Wal-Mart and other gun retailers for measures that would benefit their businesses. White House aides have also been in regular contact with advisers to New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg (I), an outspoken gun-control advocate who could emerge as a powerful surrogate for the Obama administration’s agenda.

The Biden group, formed last month after the massacre at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school that killed 20 children and six adults, plans to submit a package of recommendations to President Obama this month. Once Obama’s proposals are set, he plans to lead a public-relations offensive to generate popular support.

“They are very clearly committed to looking at this issue comprehensively,” said Dan Gross, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, who has been involved in the discussions. The proposals under consideration, he added, are “a deeper exploration than just the assault-weapons ban.”

Read more here, Assup:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...46f_print.html
Old 01-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

They'll probably call you a liar for calling the Washington Post right wing. These lefties are dumb as a box of rocks. I posted that I was thinking about buying a gun for home protection and for shooting squirrels and showed a picture a fifty caliber sniper rifle. CJ7 thought I was serious. We should start using purple print on all sarcasm to avoid confusion for those who take everything literally, or maybe post a Bazinga! to mark the punchlines.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again, what has happened to make you so frightened? oh yeah, a rise in hammer and club related murders. don't see any proposals on the table. Nothing left over from the dark days before the Tea Party took over the GOP. so, I suppose you guys are just whining in your spare time...

Poor defenseless little wingtards. I recommend a trip to Home Depot. Claw hammers are on sale.

And someone please explain why an extensive background check is an infringement on your right to shoot up a schoolhouse. I guess "seriously considering" means the same to you as "coming for my hand cannons."

you boys are sick.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

None of the laws proposed would have stopped Adam Lanza, Assup. Please find a brain somewhere. You will sound so much less stupid.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Where are the lies, guys? Seriously. You keep dodging and deflecting, but never come up with anything. It's fun leading you around like a second prize jackass at a county fair!
that's a lie. You've never had a second prize jackass at a county fair. But I hear you have had a transient in the Salina bus station...

Prove otherwise.

I'm just responding to your circular arguments. Of course they wouldn't have stopped Lanza, just as they didn't stop Charles Whitman. but the notion of increasing firearms on the streets is begging for it... Kinda like you did that night in the Salina bus station men's room.

I see you've defaulted to the "stupid" card again.

Homo!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:47 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Link?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women