Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #31
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
sure

Syria's stockpiles contain hundreds of tonnes of various chemical agents, according to Leonard Spector of the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
"Their arsenal of chemical agents is rather robust, " said Olivier Lepick of the Paris-based Foundation for Strategic Research.
In addition to blister agents known as vesicants such as mustard gas (yperite), Damascus is believed to possess sarin and possibly VX, another nerve agent 10 times more powerful than sarin

given the CIA is on record saying Iraq was believed to have no mustard after the Iran war, and no sarin was ever found in Iraq I suppose all the tonnage in Syria came from Iraq in 1989 ..

gotta be it eh?
The CIA is also on record as saying Iraq developed a binary sarin gas AFTER 1989.

And the fact that we did not find any in 2003 leaves Iraq a 13 year window during which Saddam jerked around the UN inspectors and had ample opportunity to sell his weapons (including possibly binary sarin) to Syria or anyone else.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
yet another point I made shortly after we cut loose on Saddam ..

and I was deemed a commie traitor

so we spend $12 billion a month for over a decade to promote democracy while we are bombing the living shit out of Baghad

kinda like saving babies so we can cut their social programs and torture them..

IM done ... Ive got the effects left in a litter box and 2 puppy pads to deal with right before I feed the other end
CJ7 you were right on, but where did you get $12 billion a month? Because 12 billion is being very generous. I have read reputable sources that stated during the height of the Iraq war- the simple logistics cost us anywhere between 750 million to 1 billion TAX PAYING Dollars a DAY- not a month but a DAY so roughly 30 billion dollars just for the simple logistics - what a fucking waste.

And to add salt to the womb- Iraqi's overwhelmingly agree that they were better off during the Saddam era than present day- most of the pre-war services hasn't even been restored in Iraq.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #33
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The CIA is also on record as saying Iraq developed a binary sarin gas AFTER 1989.

And the fact that we did not find any in 2003 leaves Iraq a 13 year window during which Saddam jerked around the UN inspectors and had ample opportunity to sell his weapons (including possibly binary sarin) to Syria or anyone else.
And what are the chances that there's no paper trail and we can't find one reputable source that would show who he sold this sarin too- remember during Saddam's era he didn't have many allies- most of the middle eastern countries feared him and were not allies. So what potential countries did he sell the sarin- you are merely speculating.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
And to add salt to the womb
What the hell does THAT mean?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #35
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You know during the recent white House Correspondence [It's spelled "Correspondents" - they weren't getting together to write letters.] Dinner President Obama made a joke that Sheldon Adelson spent 100 million dollars of his own money to defeat Obama. I actually thought Obama was joking or had ballooned the amount, but doing some research several sources says that both privately and publicly Sheldon Adelson actually spent 150 MILLION dollars. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2223589.html http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...ng-150-million

Now granted Mr.Adelsen is a billionaire and spent his own money- but I wonder if 150 million dollars could have been spent much better-
I mean 150 million could have been used to buy Whirlway, COG, IFFORD, Lexus Lover, IAINTLIEN, LovingKayla, I B Hankering and rest of that gang a one way ticket out of this country.
Actually, I don't think any of us want to leave America. America is leaving us, which is why we, each in our own way, struggle to defend what little freedom we have left, and fight to restore the freedom we've lost.

But you people think that anyone who doesn't bend over for the government is unAmerican. I don't understand that. The only excuse I can think of for you is . . .

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm waiting for your bitch about Bloomberg willing to spend up to 1 billion dollars to ban guns. 100 million and nothing to show for it so far.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #37
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Democrats who asserted that Iraq had WMDs..........
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 | Source

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998 | Source

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 | Source

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 | Source

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 | Source

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 | Source

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 | Source

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002 | Source

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 | Source

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 | Source

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002 | Source
http://acsa.net/demsay.htm
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Is that legal of her to disclose intelligence reports?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:02 AM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, I don't think any of us want to leave America. America is leaving us, which is why we, each in our own way, struggle to defend what little freedom we have left, and fight to restore the freedom we've lost. You republicans and libertarians have drank the cool aid

fixed ir for you
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
And to add salt to the womb

Quote:

Adding salt to the womb is a way to prevent pregnancy, maybe?
Old 05-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

typo meant wound
Old 05-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ny country is not leaving me, it is being taken from me.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I completely agree. I would add that those of us being left behind are also told we have always been bad and should be ashamed of ourselves for believing what we believe.
According to the Orwellian takeover bandits now stealing America, nothing good has ever come from conservatism, and once the demographic shifts are complete and majorities allow it, all conservatives should hang by the neck until dead for crimes against humanity.
Since they won't even throw us a bone and they will jeer us as we are lead to the gallows, why not fight the bastards tooth and nail to the bitter end?
Old 05-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
NINE TOO !!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Uh, no, douchebag. They didn't have a gun held to their head.

What a lame cop out. They were afraid of bad publicity? Didn't like criticism? Wow, what total fucking losers. If that is the way Democrats behave in the face of adversity, then they don't deserve to hold office.

Uh yes douche bag they did anyone dem or rep had to wear a American flag pin or they were un American.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #45
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Uh yes douche bag they did anyone dem or rep had to wear a American flag pin or they were un American.
That's an even WORSE response.

You refuse to hold Democrats who voted for the war responsible for their action - you only blame the GOP.

And your excuse is that all the "secret" opponents of the war just went along with the war because - what? What exactly was the bad thing that was going to happen to them if they voted against it?

They wouldn't get re-elected? Tough shit. Elective office isn't a job for life. You are supposed to vote for what you think is best for your constituents and the country. Then you let the chips fall where they may.

And you don't worry about what people say if you don't have a lapel pin.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women