Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #31
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Tripp's thesis is part of the LBGT agenda to wrongly revise and misrepresent history to "glorify" and promote their perverted lifestyle. As such, those lies -- not *opinions* -- have nothing to do with healthcare or finances and only serve to miseducate the American public.
You can call his opinions lies, but that is also your opinion. Lincoln isn't around to say otherwise, so it is just a case of "gay said, tranny fuckee said.

But you finally got it right and agreed with me when you said that those lies/opinions have NOTHING to do with healthcare or finances. So why did you bring Tripp into the discussion? A diversion?

I asked why gays should be denied equal marital rights and you and others started talking about gay propagandists. Why?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
So that's your "coming out of the closet speech", Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

per·vert·ed adjective \pər-ˈvər-təd\ : having or showing sexual desires that are considered not normal or acceptable.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perverted
Again, shitbreath what qualifies you, of ALL people, to define perversion, you tranny fucker?

And to answer your question. ExNYer, Corpy is a self loathing homosexual. Pity, there's enough loathe out there for him without him having to loathe himself, but I guess when you wallow in your own effluence...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:17 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You can call his opinions lies, but that is also your opinion. Tripp's "thesis" has been subsequently factually rebutted by several scholars; hence, demonstrably shown to be nothing more than contrived lies to advance the LBGT's perverse agenda to re-define their perversity as "normal". Fascinating how you champion the LBGT's lying agenda so enthusiastically!
Lincoln isn't around to say otherwise, so it is just a case of "gay said, tranny fuckee said. Couldn't keep this exchange civil could you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? You had to once again insult your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Told you before, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. .

But you finally got it right and agreed with me when you said that those lies/opinions have NOTHING to do with healthcare or finances. Actually, the OP in this thread is about how the LBGT means to lock-stock-and-barrel impose their perverted views on others, jackass. So why did you bring Tripp into the discussion? You're the ignoramus that is off topic, jackass. A diversion? Aren't you the blathering idiot!

I asked why gays should be denied equal marital rights and you and others started talking about gay propagandists. That's the topic of the thread, jackass! Why? Thus you prove again that you haven't a clue, jackass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Again, shitbreath what qualifies you, of ALL people, to define perversion, you tranny fucker? The perverse proclivities enjoyed by you and your cock-sucking butt-fucking buddies constitutes only 3% to 4% of the population, Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; thus by definition, as a small, deviant minority, your perverted proclivities do not reflect what is considered "normal" behavior as is determined by the sexual deportment of the other 96% to 97% of the population. BTW, Jodie Foster had a better "coming-out" speech than you, Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Finally, Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you really shouldn't call the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass's cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".

And to answer your question. ExNYer, Corpy is a self loathing homosexual. Pity, there's enough loathe out there for him without him having to loathe himself, but I guess when you wallow in your own effluence...
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:00 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well, Corpy, I guess we can call this DAY ONE!
Old 03-10-2014, 11:56 PM   #35
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can call his opinions lies, but that is also your opinion.

Tripp's "thesis" has been subsequently factually rebutted by several scholars; hence, demonstrably shown to be nothing more than contrived lies to advance the LBGT's perverse agenda to re-define their perversity as "normal". Fascinating how you champion the LBGT's lying agenda so enthusiastically!

I don't champion anyone's "lying" agenda, shit breath. I simply support the rights of fay people to marry, the same as straights. That is a right that is supported by many conservatives, including Ted Olsen, Dick Cheney, and conservative blogger Andrew Sullivan - although you probably don't count him becuase he is gay, right? Read this and weep, you creep:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/31...-to-52-percent

You seem to think every supporter of gay marriage is some kind of LGBT commie. They are not.

But you finally got it right and agreed with me when you said that those lies/opinions have NOTHING to do with healthcare or finances.

Actually, the OP in this thread is about how the LBGT means to lock-stock-and-barrel impose their perverted views on others, jackass.

Actually it is NOT about that. Go back and re-read your stupid OP. You never mentioned the LBGT or any agenda. It is a stupid attempt at humor about who si the biggest victim in PC terms. Of course, White Christians have the lowest claim on victimhood, according to the OP. So it appears YOU have an agenda.

So why did you bring Tripp into the discussion?

You're the ignoramus that is off topic, jackass.

TOPIC? There was a topic in your OP?

I asked why gays should be denied equal marital rights and you and others started talking about gay propagandists

That's the topic of the thread, jackass!

TOPIC? There was a topic in your OP?
It must suck to be you.

The younger generations - Democratic and Republican - DO NOT AGREE with you. Both groups support gay marriage rights.

Only OLD people oppose it. Primarily old bigoted people. The same kind that sympathize with the Confederacy.

It will be VERY enjoyable watching gay marriage come to every state in the union - including TEXAS - and watching you stew in your bile.

Your angry bitterness about gays dies with you.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:15 AM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It must suck to be you.

Not only must it suck to be the identical twin brother of JD Idiot (appropriately named IB).

But IB sucks too!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:40 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Gays have the same marriage rights as straight people. They can marry anyone they want....of the opposite sex, who is not a close relative, and who is of an age to consent.

They want special rights that come from redefining what marriage is. At least be honest with that. Instead of forcing your views on others (and using the government as a club) why not work to change the laws by referendum?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It must suck to be you.

The younger generations - Democratic and Republican - DO NOT AGREE with you. Both groups support gay marriage rights.

Only OLD people oppose it. Primarily old bigoted people. The same kind that sympathize with the Confederacy.

It will be VERY enjoyable watching gay marriage come to every state in the union - including TEXAS - and watching you stew in your bile.

Your angry bitterness about gays dies with you.
Your every attempt at rebuttal has been nothing more than you championing the lying agenda of the LBGT community, jackass. One can only surmise that it's more than their lies that you so willingly bend over and accept, moron. BTW, the OP is about a Lesbian trying to impose her LBGT definition of family *values* on a Muslim, you ignorant fucktard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Not only must it suck to be the identical twin brother of JD Idiot (appropriately named IB).

But IB sucks too!
BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat suffers from permanent case of Cranium rectumitus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well, Corpy, I guess we can call this DAY ONE!
Yeah, Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, everyone read where you think your perverted proclivities are somehow *normal*, but you've miscounted how many days it's been since your Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's "coming out of the closet" announcement.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:00 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The meltdown of 2014 continues.

Wild bullshit, based on spin and lies, which Corpy will repeat every day until he somehow believes it's documented fact.

I wonder if we're going to set a record for him sounding like a broken record.

Or will he just Squeak like a blow up gay fuck doll?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #40
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your every attempt at rebuttal has been nothing more than you championing the lying agenda of the LBGT community, jackass.
So, what part of "Gays should be allowed to marry" is a "lying agenda", asshole?

Quote:
One can only surmise that it's more than their lies that you so willingly bend over and accept, moron.
That's mighty big talk for a Confederate homo who has been ass-fucked by every black tranny in New Orleans. The unresolved conflicts between your racist mind and your homosexual desires would give even the best psychiatrist fits.

Try to remember that we have seen the pictures of your favorite providers in the Big Easy, okay Jeb?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #41
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Gays have the same marriage rights as straight people. They can marry anyone they want....of the opposite sex, who is not a close relative, and who is of an age to consent.
No, they don't have the same marriage rights, dumbass. Because straights get to marry the person they WANT to marry (assuming of age and not related), but gays do not.

Did you really thing that stupid rhetorical trick was clever? I thought it was dumb the first time I heard it from Anne Coulter or whoever the fuck it was. It sounds even dumber when you repeat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
They want special rights that come from redefining what marriage is. At least be honest with that. Instead of forcing your views on others (and using the government as a club) why not work to change the laws by referendum?
Again, they do not want a "special" right. They want the SAME right as heterosexuals. They want to marry the person they WANT to marry.

If YOU were honest you would admit that. But if you did, you would instantly realize that you lose the argument.

And what is the meaning of that stupidity about changing the laws by referendum? In case you have not noticed, they ARE working to change by referendum.

Gay marriage has already been legalized by either the legislature or popular vote in 11 states - with more to come, no doubt. Courts have acted in only 6 states.

http://gaymarriage.procon.org/view.r...ourceID=004857

So, what exactly is your argument?
Old 03-12-2014, 06:21 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, what part of "Gays should be allowed to marry" is a "lying agenda", asshole? So what part, in regards to "marriage", does a bull-dyke play by walking into a Muslim barber's shop and demanding a haircut, jackass? So what part, in regards to "marriage", does the LBGT community lyingly projecting their perverse sexual proclivities onto others play, retard.

That's mighty big talk for a Confederate homo who has been ass-fucked by every black tranny in New Orleans. The unresolved conflicts between your racist mind and your homosexual desires would give even the best psychiatrist fits. You are the "racist" fucking moron that habitually and repeatedly declaims minorities including women of color, jackass.

Try to remember that we have seen the pictures of your favorite providers in the Big Easy, okay Jeb?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women