Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2016, 04:32 PM   #31
earnthismoney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I hate to compare hard working providers to items sitting on a walmart shelf but your offering a item (twat) for money ..same as walmart...

If u want a bottle of ranch dressing how would you feel if the lower quality small bottle great value brand cost as much as a big bottle of kens steakhouse buttermilk????

Same applies here... if the provider looks 40 overweight w/robotic service and she is in a city like dallas wit a saturated provider selection I see no reason to pay 400/hr... stupid to even say all providers should charge so high... also its a 60-80-100 qv rate... I should pay 0ver 120 for under 30 min. Of penetration. .. glad im in dallas where girls are a plenty
earnthismoney is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:49 PM   #32
Gorgeous_Boriqua
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 304413
My ECCIE Reviews

There is always going to be a demand for quick and cheap, and the quick and cheap are always going to exist.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Let those gals get the guys that probably aren't that "safe" and your services will always be demanded by those guys that prefer a higher top notch quality woman at their side. But I know how you feel, I am amazed at what goes on. Some girls don't know better. I'm not saying I'd never post on back page, I just haven't because it seems so risky and too wild. idk

Kisses xoxo
Gorgeous_Boriqua is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:35 PM   #33
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous_Boriqua View Post
There is always going to be a demand for quick and cheap, and the quick and cheap are always going to exist.

Let those gals get the guys that probably aren't that "safe" and your services will always be demanded by those guys that prefer a higher top notch quality woman at their side. But I know how you feel, I am amazed at what goes on. Some girls don't know better. I'm not saying I'd never post on back page, I just haven't because it seems so risky and too wild. idk

Kisses xoxo
To justify higher prices I guess one needs to lower the value of ones that are more reasonable. Like saying they are less safe. So higher price = safe and lower price = risky. I just love the justification.

burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:04 PM   #34
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the insinuation was that there is a price range that is considered the norm. When someone dips below that, it implies they are desperate. People who are desperate are far more likely to engage in risky behavior. There is no hard and fast rule here. There are some pricey girls who are careless and some cheap girls who do play safe, but the odds are heavily in favor of the opposite being true in most cases.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #35
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoriia View Post
I wish all of the women in this hustle would simply raise their prices! Yall talk about the game fucked it up it but it ain't the game it's bitches fuckin on backpage and in the clubs for $20 when men go to war over women. Pussy is the most powerful thing on earth and the most you charge a man is a $60 special ??? What's the point of this at those prices. How can you feed your kids off that and is $60 worth going to jail for??? If every women charged a minimum of $400 for whatever men would either have to stop buying it or they'd give in and pay it and most likely they'd give in as I work in the strip club and they'll give u $400 for nothing there. It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies (nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call and people are paying this when real women won't even charge $100??

Keep doing the oldest street hustle in the game foul. You don't have to change up, the Art of Hustle is REAL and there are rules to this game! Keep not paying homage or respecting the real values of this game and I give it 2 years if that long... Yall don't even deserve the title of a hoe. A hoe gets paid for her time while a slut be on that free shit. For $60 u may as well serve it up for free... Lol the Game is real whether yall want to believe it or not and its just a matter of time before yall get what yall get for dimishing the value of the hustle. #lawofattractionappliestothehu stletoo #hashtagthat

Anyone who don't like what I got to say is either a $60 slut or a cheap trick looking to pay backpage prices lol talk your shit but I have a legal job dancing in a club where men pay me $400 to sit and chat lmaoooooooooooo let the hate begin ...
your entire rant makes zero sense. if you don't like it then get out of the hobby lol. not that difficult to figure out!
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:03 PM   #36
seductivekelly92
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 336310

Haha wow! What a great comeback love this...not much needed to be said
seductivekelly92 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 08:46 AM   #37
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous_Boriqua View Post

Kisses xoxo
Discriminating business.All levels working girls in the business survive..Working girls like to run business away from each others.PAID Time all levels.Everyone's at risk in illegal business.
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women