Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2015, 07:23 PM   #31
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Remember Obama couldn't or wouldn't get an agreement with the Iraqis for a residual force? Even though the top brass warned him about the inevitable outcome that he's dealing with now?

Newflash: Saddam and his sons are still dead!

Yes, please go on! I think even Obama and most of the top Democrats regret that you do. Perhaps you can change your handle to "NotFullyThoughtThrough."
At least you admit Saddam was one of the reasons we were over there. That and to protect the oil fields.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:23 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Remember Obama couldn't or wouldn't get an agreement with the Iraqis for a residual force? Even though the top brass warned him about the inevitable outcome that he's dealing with now?

Newflash: Saddam and his sons are still dead!

Yes, please go on! I think even Obama and most of the top Democrats regret that you do. Perhaps you can change your handle to "NotFullyThoughtThrough."
He couldn't get a agreement for immunity from prosecution by Iraq law for a residual force. He has one now.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:45 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
IBIdiot called for the "JV Team" and look who reported for duty!

Buzz - Buzz - Buzz!
It's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who called ISIS "JV", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and it's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who is taking stupid *selfies* for "Buzzfeed", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:46 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
He couldn't get a agreement for immunity from prosecution by Iraq law for a residual force. He has one now.
Since when, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Officials also said that because of the size of the potential advisory force, no new status of forces agreement, or SOFA, would be needed to assure U.S. troops immunity from Iraqi prosecution. The withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011, which some observers say contributed to the current security breakdown, was precipitated by the failure to reach agreement on a SOFA.

http://www.stripes.com/obama-us-will...-iraq-1.289699
Old 02-14-2015, 11:41 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Since when, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Stay in the dark chicken dick this has been discussed before, are you walking your position back?
Old 02-15-2015, 01:44 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Goddamn, you're thick. You didn't say anything about weapons? You asked how well armed our 'future hostages' would be, referencing our marines. I'm the one with comprehension problems? Did you read the article? It said they destroyed their crew-served weapons at the embassy and carried their personal weapons to the airport, where they disabled them and got on a plane. At what point were they unarmed and needing to defend themselves? I notice you didn't say shit about the drones and how our entire drone program is apparently crippled because Yemen is off the table...
Really? YOu're that thick? Ever hear the little song, "this is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for fucking and the other's for fun." Equipment to a marine is not his weapon. If you'd ever hung around any, you would know that. I said equipment and YOU said weapons. You were wrong and I was right. Going to admit that now or keep digging?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 03:08 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
At least you admit ... one of the reasons we were over there. ..... to protect the oil fields.
When was that?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:32 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
It's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who called ISIS "JV", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and it's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who is taking stupid *selfies* for "Buzzfeed", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Great post IBIDiot. Those finely crafted words are like Valentine's Day sweets that just melt in the mouth.

When are you going to grow the fuck up?

Fewer and fewer members of the forum have a fucking clue what you post because of all the nonsensical blather. With you, one literally has to read between the whines!

Can you explain why your entire ECCIE persona has devolved to grunts and clicking sounds? Or whY you hijack virtually every thread in which you post with your idiotic "get the last word" pissing matches?

I'm pretty sure what your answer will be.

So is everyone else.

But once in a while you ought not act like a selfish little schoolyard bully. People may take you more seriously. right now, you're just a slavering rabid dog.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:36 AM   #39
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Really? YOu're that thick? Ever hear the little song, "this is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for fucking and the other's for fun." Equipment to a marine is not his weapon. If you'd ever hung around any, you would know that. I said equipment and YOU said weapons. You were wrong and I was right. Going to admit that now or keep digging?
I've never seen so many words make absolutely no sense. So now you're talking about their cocks?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:30 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stay in the dark chicken dick this has been discussed before, are you walking your position back?
Where's the Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo and your stupid ass claimed Odumbo had to have a SOFA to have troops in Iraq, so where the fuck is the SOFA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? You said there is one, cite it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great post IBIDiot. Those finely crafted words are like Valentine's Day sweets that just melt in the mouth.

When are you going to grow the fuck up?

Fewer and fewer members of the forum have a fucking clue what you post because of all the nonsensical blather. With you, one literally has to read between the whines!

Can you explain why your entire ECCIE persona has devolved to grunts and clicking sounds? Or whY you hijack virtually every thread in which you post with your idiotic "get the last word" pissing matches?

I'm pretty sure what your answer will be.

So is everyone else.

But once in a while you ought not act like a selfish little schoolyard bully. People may take you more seriously. right now, you're just a slavering rabid dog.

You're one of the miscreant, Kool Aid sotted jackasses that elected this POS POTUS, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and everyone here knows that it wasn't Hersey's chocolate that you had melting in your mouth yesterday, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:54 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
[COLOR="Black"] Where's the Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo and your stupid ass claimed Odumbo had to have a SOFA to have troops in Iraq, so where the fuck is the SOFA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? You said there is one, cite it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. [/COLOR
You know as well as anyone there was one granted when the advisers went back in after ISIS was kicking the Iraq Army's ass. If I need any of your stupid comments I will come rattle the chicken house door chicken dick. You are dumb as a stump.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:02 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Typical IBIdiot verbal ejaculation. Lotsa projectile bullshit and no substance.

Why don't you ever address the questions about your deportment, or do you enjoy being ECCIEs "premiere" hijaculator?

You're a hate crime waiting to happen, except you haven't the guts to come out from behind your keyboard. Poor IBIdiot!

One more thing. Is Hersey's Chocolate anything like Bolex watches? Didn't you mean to say "Heresy's?"
Old 02-15-2015, 01:10 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know as well as anyone there was one granted when the advisers went back in after ISIS was kicking the Iraq Army's ass. If I need any of your stupid comments I will come rattle the chicken house door chicken dick. You are dumb as a stump.

Your word is worthless, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and last June the Army's Stars and Stripes said there wasn't one. Produce Odumbo's 2014-15 SOFA with Iraq, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Typical IBIdiot verbal ejaculation. Lotsa projectile bullshit and no substance.

Why don't you ever address the questions about your deportment, or do you enjoy being ECCIEs "premiere" hijaculator?

You're a hate crime waiting to happen, except you haven't the guts to come out from behind your keyboard. Poor IBIdiot!

One more thing. Is Hersey's Chocolate anything like Bolex watches? Didn't you mean to say "Heresy's?"
Old 02-15-2015, 01:10 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is Hersey's Chocolate anything like Bolex watches?
What is "Hersey's Chocolate"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 01:14 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What is "Hersey's Chocolate"?
I don't know LLIdiot. Why don't you ask your running buddy, IBIdiot?

Quote:
everyone here knows that it wasn't Hersey's chocolate that you had melting in your mouth yesterday, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Then, why not ask him when he's going to quit shitting on every thread? Will he ever stop? I guess it DEPENDS!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women