Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453260
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36513
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #31
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much Kat! I hope everything is going well for you and that you are doing well!!! xoxoxo
Old 04-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #32
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

How is it ok to attack a provider in a thread not started by her? It was a thread congatulating her on provider of the day status and you felt you needed to vomit on her and her looks! She didn't solicit it nor did she solicit your negative bullshit. You are fowl for that.

"You merely quoted on her post" is your defense? You know that was a fucking unwarranted attack on a provider. You just steady walk that line. What you did was nasty and ugly.

That whole defense of you can't MAKE anyone "FEEL" anything is a lie. You know what you're doing and you do it well. You focused on several providers ONE AT A TIME over the past and demolished them. You set out to tear down there self esteem and their ability to have respect around here. And you are calculated with it. I gave you WAY too much credit earlier because I could only remember ONE that you set out to trash but THIS WOULD BE THE FOURTH that I can recall now.

You said no to her because "Age, weight, yada yada yada..." "Prospective clients can comment" . . .yada yada yada...YOU'RE NOT A PROSPECTIVE CLIENT! There's no way you read her thread and thought you may one day see her so you had no REAL honest reason to read it other than to shit ALL OVER IT!

Outspoken. . . atleast she's participating! For God Sakes, you bitch we participate and then bitch we don't! And most of her posts are with nothing but love and kindness. Oh. . .that must be flirting and that's not allowed!

You seem to LOVE threatening people with fear. "GET READY BECAUSE>>>>" I'VE KICKED BACK AND GATHERED
INFO ON EVERYONE SO EVERYONE LIVE IN FEAR OF WHAT I KNOW"
Old 04-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #33
DRorchia
Valued Poster

Back to the subject at hand. Congrats Roxanne on being "Provider of the Day". Almost every post of yours I've ever read is filled with nothing but positive energy. It actually takes EFFORT for someone to go out of their way to post something negative about you. You should consider THAT the highest form of compliment. Maybe it's time for a "Classiest Provider poll". My instinct tells me that you and Maxeen would find yourselves rated very highly on such a poll. Enough said.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
How is it ok to attack a provider in a thread not started by her?

I made a comment in regards to a post she made

It was a thread congatulating her on provider of the day status and you felt you needed to vomit on her and her looks!

Like it's some fantastic reward that isn't bestowed on others daily?

She didn't solicit it nor did she solicit your negative bullshit. You are fowl for that.

She's nonstop in countless threads and will get the attention she is seeking. As will others that pollute the place with their worthless drivel. .

"You merely quoted on her post" is your defense? You know that was a fucking unwarranted attack on a provider. You just steady walk that line. What you did was nasty and ugly.

In your opinion. Others around here are considered nasty. Ugly. In My Opinion.

That whole defense of you can't MAKE anyone "FEEL" anything is a lie. You know what you're doing and you do it well. You focused on several providers ONE AT A TIME over the past and demolished them.

Ya think so?

You set out to tear down there self esteem and their ability to have respect around here. And you are calculated with it.

hmmm...

I gave you WAY too much credit earlier because I could only remember ONE that you set out to trash but THIS WOULD BE THE FOURTH that I can recall now.

There have been a few others..... your not going back far enough....

You said no to her because "Age, weight, yada yada yada..." "Prospective clients can comment" . . .yada yada yada...YOU'RE NOT A PROSPECTIVE CLIENT! There's no way you read her thread and thought you may one day see her so you had no REAL honest reason to read it other than to shit ALL OVER IT!

The same can be said for ladies that seek out the threads I start as well as the lapdawgs they set upon them.

Outspoken. . . atleast she's participating! For God Sakes, you bitch we participate and then bitch we don't!

When do I bitch that ladies do not participate? There are plenty I enjoy but I could care less if any do. It's their business.

And most of her posts are with nothing but love and kindness. Oh. . .that must be flirting and that's not allowed!

You seem to LOVE threatening people with fear. "GET READY BECAUSE>>>>" I'VE KICKED BACK AND GATHERED
INFO ON EVERYONE SO EVERYONE LIVE IN FEAR OF WHAT I KNOW"

Darlin.....

What your seeing today..... IS what I put up with all the time...... If the board and Moderators will allow the attacks and verbage on me..... while I've been careful to abide by rules..... well... maybe it's time to test that willingness to allow others to trash me by doing similair.....

within the rules of course....
Old 04-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #35
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so very much babe! I hope you have a great night

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
Back to the subject at hand. Congrats Roxanne on being "Provider of the Day". Almost every post of yours I've ever read is filled with nothing but positive energy. It actually takes EFFORT for someone to go out of their way to post something negative about you. You should consider THAT the highest form of compliment. Maybe it's time for a "Classiest Provider poll". My instinct tells me that you and Maxeen would find yourselves rated very highly on such a poll. Enough said.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #36
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers, I do not post countless threads. I post in other's threads but as far as starting threads all the time no sir, not me. But if I wanted I can, there is no rule stating how much a FEMALE, rather she is fat, old, skinny, round, or young can post or start threads.

Seriously do you want the board to be a bunch of males having pork sword fights?

I really hope you find happiness and I wish you happiness and positive energy.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #37
ztonk

Encounters: 21

All right folks, enough with the meta-discussion in this thread. If you want to discuss each other's posting style (in a civil way) start your own thread and do it there.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Old 04-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #38
Joel Goodson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Wow.

Really classy to shit on a gal's pat-on-the-back thread.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #39
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Joel! I do hope you have a great week as well as everyone else who thanked me! You guys/ladies truely rock!
Old 04-04-2011, 01:26 AM   #40
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats Roxy....
Old 04-04-2011, 03:33 AM   #41
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats Roxanne!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #42
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTorchia View Post
Buddy, before you create any polls and declare any winners, check out one of the other threads....

sixx
Old 04-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #43
levibob56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Congrats Roxanne! You my DEAR are a class act!!!!LU
Old 04-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #44
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #45
dog soldier 4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Congratulations Roxanna

I am pleased to see your posts and would be very happy to see more ladies posting in ALL Coed Threads!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women