Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35677
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2014, 06:12 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'm sure the liberals would be in a quandary if a gay black guy went and killed 60 gays at a liberal political gathering in San Fransisco. The news can't report it, it plays into the racist narrative and the anti gay narrative, but the numbers are so large they want to get the anti-gun narrative out there, so how do they spin it?
Tell me how you would feel if a black guy or gal walked into a Jewry and started thinning out the Jews?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:48 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Courts have ruled that establishments can ban guns from their buildings. Here are a few other cases in which courts have restricted gun ownership or guns from being carried in certain places. This research took all of 5 minutes and only consists of recent rulings. I am sure I can find MANY other court decisions that have limited what you call the universal right to self defense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/supreme-court-maryland-gun-law_n_4100510.html

The Supreme Court won't review a decision upholding a Maryland gun law that requires residents to demonstrate a "good and substantial reason" to get a permit to carry a handgun outside their own home or business.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/supreme-court-guns-church_n_2424597.html

The Supreme Court won't overturn a Georgia law banning firearms in churches and other places of worship.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/01/nyregion/federal-judge-upholds-majority-of-new-york-gun-law.html?_r=0

A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that New York’s strict new gun laws, including an expanded ban on assault weapons, were constitutional, but struck down a provision forbidding gun owners to load more than seven rounds into a magazine.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/08/nra-handgun-control-atf-supreme-court

Last week, the National Rifle Association filed a petition with the Supreme Court (PDF) asking it to strike down a ban on the sale of handguns to people who are at least 18 and younger than 21.

The US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled last year that the restriction was "consistent with a longstanding tradition of targeting select groups' ability to access and to use arms for the sake of public safety." It also acknowledged that Congress found people below the age of 21 to be "relatively immature and that denying them easy access to handguns would deter violent crime"
So your proof is a series of NON decisions? What it means when the SCOTUS turns down something is that the lower court was correct but it can also mean that the party in question had no standing, or that the law was fashioned in such a way as not to be in the way. A non-decision by the SCOTUS means little unless you can post the contents of the lower court ruling. Just knock off the cut and paste from liberal rags. Look it up, read it, and give it to us in your own words and then post the link.

By the way, none of those links work. Performance issues???
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:28 AM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So your proof is a series of NON decisions? What it means when the SCOTUS turns down something is that the lower court was correct but it can also mean that the party in question had no standing, or that the law was fashioned in such a way as not to be in the way. A non-decision by the SCOTUS means little unless you can post the contents of the lower court ruling. Just knock off the cut and paste from liberal rags. Look it up, read it, and give it to us in your own words and then post the link.

By the way, none of those links work. Performance issues???
I'm not going to waste my time. Sorry the links did not work. The articles cited clearly show that laws on the book that limit gun ownership or gun usage are legally valid. Whether you like it or not, your so-called universal right to self defense is a myth. Gun owners certainly have many rights when it comes to self defense but they are also limited at times.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:47 PM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

So in your learned opinion that I have to just take it when someone attacks me? Is that your final word?
Old 01-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #35
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So in your learned opinion that I have to just take it when someone attacks me? Is that your final word?
Again to repeat, it is not MY word at all. And it is not opinion. The decisions to limit one's right to carry guns in certain places (most schools, dormitories and classrooms in most colleges in Texas, business establishments that forbid them, etc.) or by certain individuals (CHL requirements) are made by states and cities. Not me.

If you want a to work in the office building in which I work, you will not be able to legally carry a gun in the building. Your choice. If you are attacked by someone who has a gun, you will probably be dead. No one is forcing you to work in the building but if you want to do so, you do it under that condition.

If you decide to attend the University of Texas Austin then you do so knowing that you can't legally have a concealed handgun in the dormitories or classrooms. No one is forcing you to attend this particular university, but if you do, you do so under that condition.

The only thing I am stating is that there is no such thing as a universal right to self defense, if you are defining such a right as the ability to defend yourself at all times with a handgun. Whether you like it or not, and I'm fairly certain that you don't like it, certain restrictions are put in place for what the people who put them in place believe are in the best interests of the majority of the people they serve.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:44 PM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Tell me how you would feel if a black guy or gal walked into a Jewry and started thinning out the Jews?
I'd feel like killing the motherfucker.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Great response.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:56 PM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Great response.
I've been to Masada, too, and that faggot can go fuck himself.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:46 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'd feel like killing the motherfucker.

Is that a racist comment?
Old 01-30-2014, 07:12 AM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

its matri-copulator-cide
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:32 AM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I still the problem, I'm talking big picture and you're talking Texas. I didn't know that Texas was known for bending over and taking it.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:00 AM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Is that a racist comment?
He is a murderer, he deserves to die. Fuck him, and fuck you.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:14 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
He is a murderer, he deserves to die. Fuck him, and fuck you.
I am not into that faggaty shit, but thanks for asking.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:39 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I still the problem, I'm talking big picture and you're talking Texas. I didn't know that Texas was known for bending over and taking it.
I talk Texas because I live here and am familiar with many of the laws. Such laws exist in virtually every state. I think Utah is the only state that permits handguns in college dorms and classrooms. How about where you live? Almost every state requires a CHL if you want to carry a concealed handgun. What are the requirements for a CHL where you live? Or can anybody at any age carry a concealed handgun without a CHL in your state? Are private establishments in your state allowed to ban handguns from their premises? I'd be willing to bet that they can.

If you call bending over and taking it implementing laws that are deemed to be in the best interest of the majority of the people, you are a bigger idiot than most people on this forum give you credit for being.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I talk Texas because I live here and am familiar with many of the laws. Such laws exist in virtually every state. I think Utah is the only state that permits handguns in college dorms and classrooms. How about where you live? Almost every state requires a CHL if you want to carry a concealed handgun. What are the requirements for a CHL where you live? Or can anybody at any age carry a concealed handgun without a CHL in your state? Are private establishments in your state allowed to ban handguns from their premises? I'd be willing to bet that they can.

If you call bending over and taking it implementing laws that are deemed to be in the best interest of the majority of the people, you are a bigger idiot than most people on this forum give you credit for being.
As I wrote earlier in Missouri I can carry my pistol in the open and have been able to do so for many years. In Kansas there are some towns that I can do the same thing. Both states have concealed carry and the Kansas legislature is looking at bills allowing concealed carry on campus (with Board of Regents approval), My own school has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIQJ_FJ8zsQ Missouri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqpjWnQjC5s Alabama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkU7qAxc3DY New Hampshire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzJ2LAWpyA California
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh2RbbrTVgQ Tennessee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3a7dQqyZI Texas

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women