Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 09:43 PM   #31
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

How many men did a provider service in a day falls under don't ask, don't tell category, and to the clients/tricks that get feelings in here visit a psychiatrist intead.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 05:00 PM   #32
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If you think there is no such thing as too much - then pray you don't have a session with one who has had "too much". Just finished one. ----- Pussy was too sensitive for DATY. No fingers please I scratch easily. Lame BBBJ with no suction (jaws tired?) Plenty of lube. Just plain ass tired. And all the while I knew she had another client coming after me. IMHO - she just had too many. She has had some outstanding reviews.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 06:08 PM   #33
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

That question had to be asked by a Liberal Progressive Attorney.

Only a liberal Progressive would think of that subject; only an a attorney would phrase it in that manner.

Who gives a shit? Only Liberal Progressives.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 06:40 PM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

We are required, and you can take this fact to the bank, to see 5 or more a day. If someone says she doesn't, she is lying! Our names actually are Sexy Sally and DoubleDDiannaXXX. We all work for pimps, up charge, and treat every gent as if he were an ATM, aka: gold diggin' ho's. We require all gents to tip, leave early, tolerate and cater to our needs, and we expect most to only patronize our individual businesses, and not the other ladies. We treat this as a dating site cause we all need a male to support us. Don't ask a question if you expect an honest answer and don't bring in more money than the fee plus a great big fat tip. It's just too tempting. We are all the same!!!!

OBVIOUSLY......I kid! I kid! LOL

How much money do all the gents make each day? How many ladies do you really see each week? Do you ask them all for a discount just so you can see more ladies every week? Do you ask for bare back, Greek, half hours or other services she doesn't provide, and explain your need to pop 12 times, in the same sentence you use to ask for the discount? Did you Bare Back all 412 of the ladies you've reviewed, or just some? Ever get an STD from one, if you do? If so, who? Is your name really "Don Juan" or is it "Dick4u"? How many handles do you have? Not just on this site, but on P411, and other boards? Have you ever had sex and actually not been required to pull out the benjamin's? (thought I'd just add my questions to this thread, cause I'm lazy like that....LOL)

Again....I kid! I kid! LOL

All kidding aside, I can not speak for all the ladies, but there are just some things that are none of my business and other things, I just don't wanna know. I provide at a slower pace, cause I actually do screen, as well as, have lots of other things I enjoy doing, so daily ain't my thing. If I was a single mother or something, it might be different and I might have to see more than those who actually allow for and can pass screening, and which would require taking risks that I just don't wanna take.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #35
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
That question had to be asked by a Liberal Progressive Attorney.

Only a liberal Progressive would think of that subject; only an a attorney would phrase it in that manner.

Who gives a shit? Only Liberal Progressives.
This is your "Liberal Progressive Attorney". Chil'please.

It seems you talk a lot but don't fuck a lot (many posts, 1 review---ashamed ashamed ashamed?), so maybe this subject isn't interesting to you, but interesting is ALL it is to me, and that's why I asked. As a subject, this is more interesting a topic than most of the other bullshit I read on here, because as reflected by the responses, it gets at some real shit. I just read a thread about "in call" locations; now, talk about some attorney shit-one thread that has a bunch or providers and their proximite PERSONAL location, just asking for LE to step up patrols-wow, what an interesting subject that is!

Thanks for your addition............by subtraction of any real contribution on either side of the topic.........

....and I thought I was the newbie.............
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:33 PM   #36
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
This is your "Liberal Progressive Attorney". Chil'please.

It seems you talk a lot but don't fuck a lot (many posts, 1 review---ashamed ashamed ashamed?), so maybe this subject isn't interesting to you, but interesting is ALL it is to me, and that's why I asked. As a subject, this is more interesting a topic than most of the other bullshit I read on here, because as reflected by the responses, it gets at some real shit. I just read a thread about "in call" locations; now, talk about some attorney shit-one thread that has a bunch or providers and their proximite PERSONAL location, just asking for LE to step up patrols-wow, what an interesting subject that is!

Thanks for your addition............by subtraction of any real contribution on either side of the topic.........

....and I thought I was the newbie.............
Not to be tedious, or try your patience or anything, but approximate location will not spark the least bit of interest, considering the amount of apartment complexes located in every area of the DFWMetroplex.

You are obsessed with the topic of how many times we are boinking others every day? Are you one of those who likes to be last or something? Not that there's anything wrong with that. No more annoying than the gent who wants to be first and is insensitive when he asks.

And not that the gent can't hold his own, but review writing may not be his thing, and if that's the best ya got to indicate he ain't got no action, I'm sure the lurkers who are having sex more than they brag about it, thought that was funny. It's just a friendly suggestion, but maybe you should pour a glass of wine or something and just....

contemplate or meditate? If not, I gotta a shovel you can borrow.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #37
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Not to be tedious, or try your patience or anything, but approximate location will not spark the least bit of interest, considering the amount of apartment complexes located in every area of the DFWMetroplex.

You are obsessed with the topic of how many times we are boinking others every day? Are you one of those who likes to be last or something? Not that there's anything wrong with that. No more annoying than the gent who wants to be first and is insensitive when he asks.

And not that the gent can't hold his own, but review writing may not be his thing, and if that's the best ya got to indicate he ain't got no action, I'm sure the lurkers who are having sex more than they brag about it, thought that was funny. It's just a friendly suggestion, but maybe you should pour a glass of wine or something and just....

contemplate or meditate? If not, I gotta a shovel you can borrow.
Oh Max,

First off, I can spell, but appreciate the typo cleanup.

Second, "obsessed" is a very strong word, especially for this thread or my "interest".

Third, unlike what others may choose to think with, I don't have a problem carrying my dick & my brain everywhere I go, which includes writing on this board. But I get it: opinions are like assholes; everbody has one.......that's what I thought "Discussion" boards are for. They have chat lines and other stuff for the all-day freaks.......

And last, trust me on this: all of my exploits aren't here either. It ain't about bragging; it's about parameters & prerequisites....hopefully my spelling is ok herein.....👍
Old 07-30-2015, 09:40 AM   #38
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I'm sure some ladies see 5 or more guys a day..more power to them..lol. In Houston I average maybe 2 a week. When I travel to DFW..of course I see more gentlemen. 5 a day everyday would be burn out for me.
Wow... that's interesting.... I would never have guessed that a provider could stay in business with 2 appointments per week. I actually assumed that most providers saw an average of 8 - 10 per week.

Naturally there are some high volume providers that see more, but the 2 a week number is a bit of a surprise.....

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:11 AM   #39
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Love the comments !

Please allow me to rephrase the question...

If, as a provider, you made $2,000.00 in one day, for one session. Would that be it for the week ? I mean, is the money the only motivating factor or is the need for good fucking coupled in there, somewhere.... Sure, there are many layers to this question: true intimacy, etc...

Comments please....
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:35 AM   #40
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich View Post
Wow... that's interesting.... I would never have guessed that a provider could stay in business with 2 appointments per week. I actually assumed that most providers saw an average of 8 - 10 per week.

Naturally there are some high volume providers that see more, but the 2 a week number is a bit of a surprise.....

Vic

2 a week in Houston...WHEN I choose to hobby in Houston.

This isn't most ladies only source of income.

DFW is my "home-base" for hobbying.. so I have many long term and a few new gentlemen I see when I visit monthly, sometimes Bi-monthly. (love you guys!)

Even in my busiest days of being a provider... I rarely ever saw 8-10 clients a week. Of course, I am not in the hobby to get rich. I am a single mother and I am in the hobby because I am taking care of my family. I can't afford to kill myself physically or emotionally to get rich quick.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:46 AM   #41
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Love the comments !

If, as a provider, you made $2,000.00 in one day, for one session. Would that be it for the week ? I mean, is the money the only motivating factor or is the need for good fucking coupled in there, somewhere.... Sure, there are many layers to this question: true intimacy, etc...

Comments please....
Many layers for sure.

Too hard to explain and I really don't think you gentlemen will ever understand, much less believe an explanation...lol..but I will try.

As much as I love being able to make the money I do from the hobby... I have finally come to a place in my hobby career that I can not only play smart.. but I can play fun. Meaning.. I only see friends that I know I enjoy and will walk away being happy about our time together.

That being said, if I see "Eduardo" today and I make 2000.00 for the session and that is my "quota" for the week, and "Eduardo" and I had a great time, then I am highly motivated to keep on enjoying my week...fucking my friends and earning more money. "Eduardo" not only made me feel sexy...he made me smile and treated me like a human, boosted my self- esteem and gave me the desire to keep on truckin'. lol

If "Eduardo" and I have a not so great time.. or I feel like I am physically or emotionally worn ...then I will take some time off.

The sexier I feel.. the more I want to fuck.

Does that make sense?
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:03 PM   #42
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX View Post
Oh Max,

First off, I can spell, but appreciate the typo cleanup.

Second, "obsessed" is a very strong word, especially for this thread or my "interest".

Third, unlike what others may choose to think with, I don't have a problem carrying my dick & my brain everywhere I go, which includes writing on this board. But I get it: opinions are like assholes; everbody has one.......that's what I thought "Discussion" boards are for. They have chat lines and other stuff for the all-day freaks.......

And last, trust me on this: all of my exploits aren't here either. It ain't about bragging; it's about parameters & prerequisites....hopefully my spelling is ok herein.....👍
My apologies, but you got kind of...ummmm, defensive? Then you made an unverified assumption or two and stated them as if factual. There are those who don't appreciate false claims, if it might actually have an impact on their business. So, the need to clarify was there.

If you think the amount of appointments we experience a day is the most interesting topic on this board, or even anyone's business, then maybe you should broaden your horizons, hon. It comes across as a fishing expedition for gents to get a better idea of what each lady might be making. Again, it is no one's business, but the lady herself, unless she is the one who initiates a topic concerning such, and which many feel just as I do, is no one's concern other than the business owner, herself. Not to mention, the poor taste of the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Love the comments !

Comments please....
Money is not the only factor, but it is the most prevalent factor that drove most ladies into the hobby. Maybe some like sex and figured what the heck, might as well get paid to provide what I actually enjoy. Don't they say that those who truly love what they do for a living are some of the happiest folks around? Makes sense to me, and why I chose to enter the hobby. Not sure why there are those around who want to rain on the parade now and again, but maybe that's what they truly love to do.

Some would continue to work after spending time recovering....LOL As stated in another thread, it is an emotional pull when spending time with different gents or a long period of time, and space may be needed just to re-coop. Like anything else, it's whatever each individual has a preference for, and many factors play into that.

Many of us can manage to get laid outside the hobby, and actually do. Not every man has it going on, even if many of you do, when it comes to pleasing a woman, provider or not and despite such notorious claims in reviews. (This is a broad and general statement concerning all, not just me or those I have encountered) I admit that women have it easier when it comes to getting laid, as most of us could step outside and snatch the first man walking by, if we wanted that type of encounter. Yes, it's just about that easy for any woman. Not our fault men (in general) are easier and more willing than a lot of women are. It is what it is.
Old 07-30-2015, 09:22 PM   #43
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Many layers for sure.

Too hard to explain and I really don't think you gentlemen will ever understand, much less believe an explanation...lol..but I will try.

As much as I love being able to make the money I do from the hobby... I have finally come to a place in my hobby career that I can not only play smart.. but I can play fun. Meaning.. I only see friends that I know I enjoy and will walk away being happy about our time together.

That being said, if I see "Eduardo" today and I make 2000.00 for the session and that is my "quota" for the week, and "Eduardo" and I had a great time, then I am highly motivated to keep on enjoying my week...fucking my friends and earning more money. "Eduardo" not only made me feel sexy...he made me smile and treated me like a human, boosted my self- esteem and gave me the desire to keep on truckin'. lol

If "Eduardo" and I have a not so great time.. or I feel like I am physically or emotionally worn ...then I will take some time off.

The sexier I feel.. the more I want to fuck.

Does that make sense?
Woo...let me wipe this sweat off my face....

Love all your replies. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders about this hobby.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:42 PM   #44
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You are obsessed with the topic of how many times we are boinking others every day? Are you one of those who likes to be last or something? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Being last in line the same day is ultra hot - I don't just like having sex, I like having sex with a slut.

Quote:
I am a single mother and I am in the hobby because I am taking care of my family. I can't afford to kill myself physically or emotionally to get rich quick.
You are at the top of the short list of gals here that makes every one of your posts worth reading - you're very real and all class.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:17 PM   #45
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Quote:
My apologies, but you got kind of...ummmm, defensive? Then you made an unverified assumption or two and stated them as if factual. There are those who don't appreciate false claims, if it might actually have an impact on their business. So, the need to clarify was there.

If you think the amount of appointments we experience a day is the most interesting topic on this board, or even anyone's business, then maybe you should broaden your horizons, hon. It comes across as a fishing expedition for gents to get a better idea of what each lady might be making. Again, it is no one's business, but the lady herself, unless she is the one who initiates a topic concerning such, and which many feel just as I do, is no one's concern other than the business owner, herself. Not to mention, the poor taste of the topic.

Money is not the only factor, but it is the most prevalent factor that drove most ladies into the hobby. Maybe some like sex and figured what the heck, might as well get paid to provide what I actually enjoy. Don't they say that those who truly love what they do for a living are some of the happiest folks around? Makes sense to me, and why I chose to enter the hobby. Not sure why there are those around who want to rain on the parade now and again, but maybe that's what they truly love to do.

Some would continue to work after spending time recovering....LOL As stated in another thread, it is an emotional pull when spending time with different gents or a long period of time, and space may be needed just to re-coop. Like anything else, it's whatever each individual has a preference for, and many factors play into that.

Many of us can manage to get laid outside the hobby, and actually do. Not every man has it going on, even if many of you do, when it comes to pleasing a woman, provider or not and despite such notorious claims in reviews. (This is a broad and general statement concerning all, not just me or those I have encountered) I admit that women have it easier when it comes to getting laid, as most of us could step outside and snatch the first man walking by, if we wanted that type of encounter. Yes, it's just about that easy for any woman. Not our fault men (in general) are easier and more willing than a lot of women are. It is what it is.
..."get defensive" when I'm getting questioned on "my question", when those same folks aren't answering a question I didn't actually ASK? Of course I'm gonna defend myself when possible! That's what's great about this kind of forum. And lookee there, in the end, you responded with something thoughtful on the subject after all........I guess I have to keep pointing out that I didn't ask for numbers, because again, to me that's LAME. The affect the numbers can have, however, isn't necessarily, and responses like the ones from Reese, Samantha and NOW you indicate that.

.....and yes, I definitely like wine, especially reds. I have five bottles unopened now, but this topic won't make me pop one open. I may think about you before my next "appointment", bring her one and tell her she can thank you LOL. As long as she doesn't throw it at my glass house, I'll be good. (Ha!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
If you think there is no such thing as too much - then pray you don't have a session with one who has had "too much". Just finished one. ----- Pussy was too sensitive for DATY. No fingers please I scratch easily. Lame BBBJ with no suction (jaws tired?) Plenty of lube. Just plain ass tired. And all the while I knew she had another client coming after me. IMHO - she just had too many. She has had some outstanding reviews.
Ditto!!!!! Excellent point. I've definitely had the sense I've been one of these "followers". I shouldn't have any idea of how many people have been seen based on the performance I get from a provider, should I?

And the thing is, this type of performance MAY NOT always be because of NUMBERS; sometimes its just following the wrong one.

There's real life going on in the midst of all this debauchery.......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women