Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #31
Garland_Bone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What does BBW mean to me?

It means I'm about to have some very good sex!
(with a REAL woman)
Garland_Bone is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:07 AM   #32
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

[quote=Bubba3452;403382]I agree!

(Falling back on my Psy degree) Often, sucessfull people who may not fit the "ideal" image compensate by learning to sell themselves in a postive way, often without making it seem that way. Think of someone who is outgoing, life of the party, everyone always wants to be around them. Always in the middle of the action. Yet if they just had to stand there next to the "hot" folks, no one would ever notice them.

These people love life and live it. I have had fantastic good times with women like this. Maybe we did not start out the evening together but just kind of fell into it. These are the women who, when you stop worring about what they look like, become your best friend and sometimes more.

I think I love you...................
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #33
Johnholmes
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

BBW = "Big Black Woman"
Johnholmes is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:36 AM   #34
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a man describe my body the other day as I had more curves than a bay watch babe. I guess that means I am pretty curvy.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #35
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
I had a man describe my body the other day as I had more curves than a bay watch babe. I guess that means I am pretty curvy.
Here she comes with all those curves and me without any brakes!!
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:10 AM   #36
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Curvy, Voluptuous, BBW, they all carry the implication that the woman is larger than the superficial standards of what's an acceptable size for enjoyable sex. That strikes me as the real issue; namely that there is some target weight or size. It's always seemed to me that variety is the spice of life and there are many, many women that, despite the fact they might not fall into the "Spinner" or "Rule of 100" category, remain equally passionate, sexual, desireable and talented when it comes to what all Hobbyists are here to find. I'd love to have enough time in my life to sample every fruit hanging from the Provider-laden Garden of Eden we call Dallas but I don't have enough time or money. There are great lovers in each and every size category around and I hope to live long enough to get in as many of the hotties here as possible!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #37
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Sometimes I just have to laugh at the political correctness that occurs on a website where "hobbiests" review "profiders."
steviewinwood is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #38
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Whoever he was... I couldn't agree with him more.

Trooper H
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:51 AM   #39
broes
Reverse Apache Master

To me, BBW means fat. I think a guy on here uses bbw because he is not quite ready to refer to himself as a chubby chaser. I'm not knocking guys that like fucking fat girls. And I'm not knocking fat girls. I'm just saying that to me a big beautiful woman is one that is 5'9 and toned. I personally would never call a girl beautiful if she has speedbag triceps and a belly button that small children could drown in. I'm also not attracted to girls that would leave me stranded in the air on a see-saw. To me, bbw stands for burgers, blizzards, and waffles.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #40
CaptainJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
To me, BBW means fat. I think a guy on here uses bbw because he is not quite ready to refer to himself as a chubby chaser. I'm not knocking guys that like fucking fat girls. And I'm not knocking fat girls. I'm just saying that to me a big beautiful woman is one that is 5'9 and toned. I personally would never call a girl beautiful if she has speedbag triceps and a belly button that small children could drown in. I'm also not attracted to girls that would leave me stranded in the air on a see-saw. To me, bbw stands for burgers, blizzards, and waffles.
Those are fighting words. Very ignorant too
CaptainJones is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #41
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Well, one of the points of starting the thread was to get people thinking about it. (I just love to stir the pot. Blame my Socology background). I agree with you Captainjones, BBW does NOT always mean fat. By some folks thinking, bodybuilders would be considered fat. I dare you to tell Lou or Arnold they were fat when they were competing :-) People always need to think before they label people. And, they need to consider what the labels actualy mean, not just throw something out there. This is nota PC issue. Its one of caring and understanding.

Now if you want fat, take my wife, please!
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #42
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been described as curvy, volumptuous, mini BBW--- and I've also been told that I am smaller than expected. And I've also been told that I am larger than expected. Mind you-- my weight does not fluctuate by more than 5lbs on either side of my advertised weight.

I think, at least for us girls in "no-mans-land", its more of an issue of perception than anything else. Sure, there is a cutoff (I believe) where you have no choice but to say, Yep, she's a big girl. But its a very subjective line.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #43
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

If the second "B" means what it's supposed to, the first "B" doesn't mean that much to me and is most definitely NOT a deal-breaker.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women