Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I Play Too??? View Post
That was the judge's decision,
No that was the 15 year olds decision to kill a person.

Quote:
, not typical protocol. When he was 15 (same age as this law), he was in juve detention.
You think it will be typical protocol for kids to line up and have their reproductive parts clipped?

What a fuc'n joke.

Quote:
, . When he was 15 (same age as this law), he was in juve detention.
So give the kid a juve sterilization.

Quote:

Anything to protect your precious God, Obama, right?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I forgot to reply to this.

Quote:

Anything to protect your precious God, Obama, right?

I do not believe in God, Santa Clause the Tooth Fairy nor Obama.

My guess is you believe in Ayn Rand more than you believe in God but that you do believe in some higher power because you are scared of death, so scared that you will kill for that God, just like those skummy little Muslims.

So don't go preaching to me about no God. I'll pull it out of your mouth and shove it up your asshole.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is very disturbing to me. Is this going on in any other country? 15 years old...OK...NOT
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is very disturbing to me. Is this going on in any other country? 15 years old...OK...NOT
When have you boys ever worried about what other countries do. Capital punishment comes to mind
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is very disturbing to me. Is this going on in any other country? 15 years old...
In other countries they just strap bombs on them and send them off to see the virgins. Oh, and just the other day it was reported that a new brides head was sawed off in Afghanistan .. you know .. the country where we have "won the war" .... because she wouldn't allow herself to be prostituted.

But just remember two things:

#1: Shit happens and ...

#2:.. a movie makes them do it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
When have you boys ever worried about what other countries do. Capital punishment comes to mind
Hey, my buddy works on death row and says it's the best job in the world. Half of them inmates cry like babies the night before they go to Huntsville. The other 1/2 not a peep...fuckem

Now lets get back to discussing mutilating 15 year old kids. What do you think of this type of population reduction? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4BB12P3J4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Many of us were working at 15. I guess we did not have the mental capacity to make that decision.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Many of us were working at 15. I guess we did not have the mental capacity to make that decision.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
That's an individual determination in that each 15-year-old should be evaluated to determine whethr or not they have the intellectual tools to make informed decisions. In my opinion that is customarily done, particularly in the criminal justice field.

The problem with the sterilization decision there seems to be no independent decision making evaluating the competence of the 15-year-old to make that decision and to be certain that the decision is an "informed" one. Personnel of a "planned parenthood clinic" probably should not be the decision-maker in that situation due to a bias.

Neither should "mom" or "dad" or their physician.

I will add that the decision to go get a PART-TIME job is much different than the deciision to be PERMANENTLY sterilized....and most 15-year-olds lack the ability to make those long-term judgments.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #40
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I will add that the decision to go get a PART-TIME job is much different than the deciision to be PERMANENTLY sterilized....and most 15-year-olds lack the ability to make those long-term judgments.

Now that should be enshrined in the international "Understatement Hall of Fame"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This was the title of the thread

Obamacare Begins Child Sterilzation in Oregon

Anybody that read the article think that the thread title is a tad misleading?

Anybody with an ounce of sense think that 15 year olds will be lining up to get this done?

Anybody think LL will address the issue of felons permanently losing their right to vote, yet squealing like a stuck hog when I suggested that they should lose their right to reproduce? Anybody see any hypocrisy there? Are you for felons that have paid their debt to society never being able to vote again?

Anybpdy?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Anybody think LL will address the issue of felons permanently losing their right to vote, yet squealing like a stuck hog when I suggested that they should lose their right to reproduce? Anybody see any hypocrisy there? Are you for felons that have paid their debt to society never being able to vote again?
That has so much shit in it sorting out the various lumps is challenging ..

.... if not a waste of time.

What does voting have to do with a 15-year-old being able to get sterilized without any parental supervision or input ....?

You create these questions, then turn around and suggest that someone has already answered them, so then you pose a debate or make some ignorant statement like:

"...yet squealing like a stuck hog when I suggested that they should lose their right to reproduce? Anybody see any hypocrisy there? Are you for felons that have paid their debt to society never being able to vote again?"

From the article:
"Oregon’s consent form, specific for the sterilizations of 15 to 20-year-olds, reads, “I understand that the sterilization must be considered permanent and not reversible. I have decided that I do not want to become pregnant, bear children or father children.” In the case that the patient does not speak or read English, an interpreter is permitted to assist the patient “to the best of [his] knowledge and belief” in the signing away of the patient’s reproductive capacity."

WTF: Quit drinking and sober up before you start posting shit.

Did you actually see something in there about "felons"?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That has so much shit in it sorting out the various lumps is challenging ..

.... if not a waste of time.

What does voting have to do with a 15-year-old being able to get sterilized without any parental supervision or input ....?

You create these questions, then turn around and suggest that someone has already answered them, so then you pose a debate or make some ignorant statement like:

"...yet squealing like a stuck hog when I suggested that they should lose their right to reproduce? Anybody see any hypocrisy there? Are you for felons that have paid their debt to society never being able to vote again?"

From the article:
"Oregon’s consent form, specific for the sterilizations of 15 to 20-year-olds, reads, “I understand that the sterilization must be considered permanent and not reversible. I have decided that I do not want to become pregnant, bear children or father children.” In the case that the patient does not speak or read English, an interpreter is permitted to assist the patient “to the best of [his] knowledge and belief” in the signing away of the patient’s reproductive capacity."

Threads drift.

I said it was a State Rights issue.

Somebody said parential.

I said BS.

I said why not do this to felons.

Somebody cried like a baby, "NO'.

I said, 'Why not' , we take away felons right to vote.

But then you could not answer that question without tying yourself up in a hypocritical knot.

So try and keep up. Learn that threads drift, you are notorious for doing so, usually with a Bill or Hilleary comment.

Can you just answer the question now that the thread has drifted? Didn't think so. Don't blame ya. You'd look like a hypocritical asshole by doing so. That is why all the state rights Tea Punks have left the thread. They realized how stupid thaty look when I bring up one of their favorite subjects to throw in their face. I thought you smarter than to get into something where you have to say 'fuc state rights on this one'.

Quote:

I hardly ever drink LL. For about the last two years I have had a bad gall bladder and get sicker than a dog if I drink or eat greasy food. Need to go get the thing removed but I'm afraid I'd go back to eating my favorite meal 5 times a week. Chicken Fried Steak and gravy! I used to love that greasy gravy
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

These people will defend ANYTHING!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
These people will defend ANYTHING!
We are proud STATE RIGHTERS!

How many 15 year olds do you think will sign up for this? Tell the truth old man. This is a non issue that idiots make a big deal out of. If I didn't like making fun of idiots so much, I'd skipped this stupid thread with its misleading title.

But I like to debunk misleading crap. You keep me very busy btw.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women