Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2011, 01:49 AM   #31
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Please hurry to France.
I'm working as hard as I can at it!! Know anybody who has a good case?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:29 AM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
What a STUPID comment!
Gnadfly is the poster child for the "Dumbing Down for America Brigade!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:56 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default We are all disgusting to someone or 'nother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Agreed
Did ya see that Disgusting Mother Fucker? Kinda looks like someone you know doesn't it
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:00 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by racitraci View Post
You don't like the President, and you desperately want him voted out...we get it! But it seems lame to pick on his wife because you don't agree with his policies or his very legitimacy.

Seems you guys would be better served by concertrating efforts towards defeating him fair and square, instead of creating non-issues, no?

ha!
We have a resident hater (Whirlaway). He just can't help himself. He is not the scientific type...he looks for things that adhere to his beliefs instead of reporting all the facts that might give a better context and counter to his worldview.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:34 AM   #35
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by racitraci View Post
And for those who try to attack Mrs. Obama's fashion choices, you're obviously unaware the she's highly regarded by industry insiders(the experts), for having impeccable style and savvy. Besides, what the heck do you guys really know about 'fashion', ha!
It's a fake photo.... she was not there at the time... but it's still her , as First Lady!!

... highly regarded by industry insiders(the experts)?
Impeccable style and savvy?

Fair is fair. . . you brought it up...

'nuff said...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:06 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

While those brave fallen returned home at Dover to be welcomed by grieving family members; Here is what Mrs. Obama was doing...

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011...oning_in_.html

Here (the introductory line to Michelle's Joining Forces organization) is just how phony she is:

" 1% of Americans may be fighting our wars, but we need 100% of Americans to be supporting our troops and their families. Mrs. Obama and Dr. Biden are asking Americans to get involved in any way they can."

Notice the web site makes no mention of the recent dead and their grieving families. Not even an acknowlegement; not a thank you for your service; not a word of sympathy to the family...just a web page of adorning pictures of the First Lady and platitudes about the military.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:12 AM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Who are you to critique her attire? I'm sure there were advisors with far more fashion sense than you and your frumpy avatar advising the first lady. What a STUPID comment!
Do you recall the ceremony and the dress? I saw it live on TV and her fashion choice was instantly criticized by various outlets. This was the first link I found on the incident:

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/fashion...an-do-no-wrong

And a pic. Like I said: Not just inappropriate, but disgraceful. To balance this out: Barack's suit highly appropriate.

But then again Li'l Stevie, by your avatar...YOU'RE BLIND!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:27 AM   #38
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You honestly think that? On the same day where you say you want the "fringes" of both parties to go away?

His post was nothing but opinionated nonsense, based on nothing but the voices in his head.

I think the Obamas are outside the mainstream on this issue. I think the vast majority of Americans hold soldiers reverent for what they do for this country for very little pay. Yes, I absolutely think that she should have attended. But I don’t hold it against her. What I hold against Obamas is I think they are elitist snobs. Should it be noted that she was not in attendance? I think yes only insofar as it goes to her / their character. Should it be harped on? No. It isn’t really news beyond a footnote in a footnotable, providing our economy begins to recover rapidly after someone else is in office, presidency. Anyone within the mainstream or center would have bothered to attend.

I almost don’t care what KIND of airplay the causalities of Iraq get; I only care that they get it. We need to get out. It is a long war. It is an expensive war in lives and money. And it is the war of a delusional megalomaniac that wanted to prove he was a bigger man than his papi. If bodybags do it, sadly, so be it.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:49 AM   #39
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
........................Funny how this same group of people who we called the Taliban- were the Muhajadheen whom we were arming during the soviet invasion and we labeled that "taliban" during that time as the "good" guys. And they were fighting the soviet backed militia who were you guessed it the "northern alliance"- now the tables turn and we are now helping the former people we were once killing.

In the 80's oh we had no trouble arming Saddam to fight against the Ayatollah - Saddam I guess was the good guy back then even though he gassed his own people when he was our "ally"- you didn't hear Reagan or George Bush the elder complaining did you?

The enemy of my enemy makes a very bad ally. Beware when they win whatever battle that has joined you to the said enemy of your enemy. It was a shortsighted policy, and we are reaping the rewards now.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #40
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Olivia

It has been going on for centuries, probably the USA's biggest blunder, (although at the time we had little choice), was to ally ourselves with Stalinist Russian in WW-2. What a choice, having to befriend the most dispicable modern time human being that ever lived in order to defeat the minions of the second most dispicable human to ever live.

That one really came back to bite us, all the way up untill President Reagan said 'enoughs enough'.

The World continues to be a very nasty place. Failing to realize just how nasty it can be is where many of our Leaders have gone wrong.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #41
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Her "let them eat cake" divaness continues.........

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...vacation-year/

".....for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback..".....and it's fun jet setting on the taxpayers money !!!!!!!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I think the Obamas are outside the mainstream on this issue. I think the vast majority of Americans hold soldiers reverent for what they do for this country for very little pay.
That darn free market.....

Yes, most people do hold soldiers above all else, except when it comes to paying them. Then they get all cheap and free market like.

That was the jest of my point. Actions speak louder than words. We as a nation ring hallow on this front. Lord help us if we were to ask the rich to pay more in taxes .... that is where they draw the line in reverence for soldiers or police or firefighters or teachers ......

It is the rich folks that do not want to pay our soldiers (well they want to pay them but they want to increase the taxes on the poor to do so, just ask Whirlaway).....all they want to do is give them lip service. Entitlements are paid for through SS taxes. We have a surplus in that account. Military spending is the largest spending item left on the budget. But do you see how the far right bitch's and moans about a tax increase?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:15 PM   #43
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

It's amazing to me that all these folks who supposedly value the service of the men and women who volunteer for the military are allegedly all bent out of shape about who attends a memorial service. But they aren't the least bit upset of the real betrayal of these same folks by our elected leaders who send them into needless wars of choice that are inherently unwinnable, and which in fact, don't even have any real definition of victory.

To me, who shows up to greet a coffin is a trivial matter. But for someone to volunteer for the military is an incredible act of trust. That individual trusts our political leadership to make the correct choice as to when to commit our armed forces to combat. To not repeat the mistakes of Korea and Vietnam and try to solve political problems with military means. To not waste the precious blood of American youth on foolish political misadventures.

Yet all these supposed "summer soldiers and sunshine patriots" who use the occasion of a handful of these men and women's death to gain petty partisan political advantage, as as silent as the tomb when the real betray occurs. Did you hear them clamoring that Bush had the blood of American soldiers on his hands for six years? Did you hear them lamenting Bush being on near permanent vacation in Texas while this travesty of two wars of choice with no exit strategy took more and more lives? Did you hear one peep out of them then? I didn't.

You know, it's a smiley no-good son-of-a-bitch who will use the senseless death of a trusting soldier who died needlessly in the line of duty for a vainglorious chicken hawk's foolish political needs for his own political gain.

But I guess that's pretty much standard operating procedure for the Republicans these days. They will claim to support the military, but we know it's a lie. They try to assassinate the character of John Kerry, a man with two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star. Sen. Max Cleland, a man who had already received a Silver Star and a Purple Heart, volunteered for one more mission before being discharged in Vietnam. On that oast mission he lost three limbs to a grenade. The Republicans then run a political advertisement comparing him to Osama bin Laden. Some support.

Cheap theatrics may cut it with some, but not with me. The real betrayal is sending volunteers in where we have no national interest, not in sending an insufficiently large delegation to meet a hand full of caskets.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #44
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
It's amazing to me that all these folks who supposedly value the service of the men and women who volunteer for the military are allegedly all bent out of shape about who attends a memorial service. But they aren't the least bit upset of the real betrayal of these same folks by our elected leaders who send them into needless wars of choice that are inherently unwinnable, and which in fact, don't even have any real definition of victory.

To me, who shows up to greet a coffin is a trivial matter. But for someone to volunteer for the military is an incredible act of trust. That individual trusts our political leadership to make the correct choice as to when to commit our armed forces to combat. To not repeat the mistakes of Korea and Vietnam and try to solve political problems with military means. To not waste the precious blood of American youth on foolish political misadventures.

Yet all these supposed "summer soldiers and sunshine patriots" who use the occasion of a handful of these men and women's death to gain petty partisan political advantage, as as silent as the tomb when the real betray occurs. Did you hear them clamoring that Bush had the blood of American soldiers on his hands for six years? Did you hear them lamenting Bush being on near permanent vacation in Texas while this travesty of two wars of choice with no exit strategy took more and more lives? Did you hear one peep out of them then? I didn't.

You know, it's a smiley no-good son-of-a-bitch who will use the senseless death of a trusting soldier who died needlessly in the line of duty for a vainglorious chicken hawk's foolish political needs for his own political gain.

But I guess that's pretty much standard operating procedure for the Republicans these days. They will claim to support the military, but we know it's a lie. They try to assassinate the character of John Kerry, a man with two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star. Sen. Max Cleland, a man who had already received a Silver Star and a Purple Heart, volunteered for one more mission before being discharged in Vietnam. On that oast mission he lost three limbs to a grenade. The Republicans then run a political advertisement comparing him to Osama bin Laden. Some support.

Cheap theatrics may cut it with some, but not with me. The real betrayal is sending volunteers in where we have no national interest, not in sending an insufficiently large delegation to meet a hand full of caskets.
* Finally , rarely.... something posted from the smarter end of the Hog!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #45
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
* Finally , rarely.... something posted from the smarter end of the Hog!
LOL MrG!! My sentiments exactly! Although I respect him very much, I don't find myself agreeing with TTH very often...but he hit a homer right there.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women