Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 10:59 PM   #31
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Since that is my Newbie Corner link I wanted to chime in...

Thanks for bringing it to attention. Communication is key in any relationship and I feel that opening the door to share what is expected has made the gents that see me much more comfortable. I do not have those odd moments I hear others talk about.

I was a newbie once and while it was exciting and scarey at times I am much happier being the 'old girl on the block'.

There is nothing better than confidence in yourself and that comes from experience...

I would be happy to prove that point...

KISSES
~Heidi~
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:19 AM   #32
IamTheNewGuy
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Just take a deep breath and pull the trigger. You have it good here with all the access and information you have in advance. There really isn't much to be afraid of once you've done the proper research.

My first time was one to remember as I was nervous and excited all at once. This was many many years ago (pre ECCIE) on a business trip and I had no idea what I was doing. I found the provider's info on a website and cold called her. Her mother answered the phone. Apparently the info I found was old. She lived with her mom and her mother had ended up with her old number. Luckily mom knew what she did for a living and my call didn't seem to phase her so she just had me hang on while she got the phone to her. The provider game me the correct number and I made the second call a few minutes later. We made an appointment for that night. She was late. When I finally got ahold of her she needed to reschedule for the next night. We made another appointment. Again she was late. She finally showed up almost 2 hours late. She spent our first 20 minutes together answering calls from potential clients and having open and explicit conversations right in front of me. Yes she wasn't very professional but she was young and hot and she was in my room and I had waited all that time so I let all that go. (Little head syndrome). The service was actually pretty good once we got around to it so I was lucky it wasn't a total bust. There wouldn't be a second time that is for sure.

Just get the first time out of the way and you will be an old pro in no time.
IamTheNewGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #33
bluesdoctor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nctotx View Post
Ok, i'm a first timer here. I can't seem to hit the send button to these newbie friendly providers. You remember your first time? I would love to hear some stories.
Keep in mind as you look through the "providers ads" sections that what you're seeing are advertisements in the strictest sense of the term. Providers are operating a business, and just like any business, sometimes they make claims and promises that are just not kept. That's what I've found out about the hobby--and I began figuring that out with my first time.

My first time provider was okay--in fact she was great--but it was too much of a business transaction. The unfeel of it along with my nervousness rendered a pretty wasted rendezvous; I was unable to perform.

After a couple of other tries, I found a handful of providers that -- while businesswomen -- also brought a lot of passion to the experience. And of course I tipped them very well and paid repeat visits to them. Of course, we males like variety. It's really hit or miss with a new one--whether they'll be passionate about it, or whether they'll be like "pay me, okay roll around on top of me and cum fast!"

Of course every ad on here and similar hobby websites all promise "the true GFE" and all that. Just keep in my that they are ads (and I've discovered that older providers are all around better at what they do and especially at not making it seem like a business transaction even though it is. Most of the 20 somethings want their fee and for you to finish very fast!).
bluesdoctor is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #34
Frauenheld
Yes I am Italian

Encounters: 103

Just go for it..You're missing out on all the fun.You'll be glad you did.
You have some great girls in DFW.
I'm thinking of spending a week there..
Frauenheld is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women