Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 05:53 AM   #31
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^
That's too much answer for their beyond basic approach.

lol the "F" word
Deal Breaker when reading an initial contact request,
Especially with ZERO introduction and requirements clearly list on my showcase.

Happy Monday Everybody
Let's see what today brings

Back to dating/mingling,
Some are a little rusty LOL
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:37 AM   #32
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I have a date planned for me and my ex provider girlfriend. I am also going with my buddy and his date.

Here is the plan, we go to lunch on Saturday, then go to the Houston Marriot Marquis hotel. It's the hotel with the lazy river shaped like Texas. We spend a few hours at the pool with a daybed rented, the pool will have a DJ that day so it could have a vegas type vibe. Go to the room at about 4 or 5pm, and get busy for a short time. Let the girls get ready to go out that night. We have tickets to the Latino mix concert. Get lit before the concert, take an uber to Toyota center for the show. Dance our asses off at the show, drink heavily. Take an uber back to the hotel, smash it as long as i can, pass out, smash it some more in the morning. Have breakfast and kiss my date goodbye.

Funny thing is, I am always on the verge of breaking up with my girlfriend so I might need a replacement date for the concert, lol. Let me know if any ladies have interest in going on this date, lol.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:33 AM   #33
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
Last date I had....

February near Valentine's, went to see Black Panther with a civie. Was really great.

My ex-gf from years ago, took her to eat at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday then to a white elephant event at my friend's bar (owner). We left with a book called "The Other Door."
Say's the one that is ......banned again, wash, re-invent, repeat and you'll be banned again heh...

I.D. I bet two lovely women go to lunch catch up and I bet We each have a "Date" without even looking we can be each other's wing women

Don't listen to this guy 007 I "hear" he not so good a the dating scene or encounter for that matter kinda like WW style ijs......
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:50 AM   #34
Jkynx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

My cousin set me up on a double date once. Long story short, my date was so annoying and just a bad person that I ended up telling her I was gay. My cousin's date ended up slapping him across the face right in front of me. My date took a piss right outside the car and then denied it to the point where she got mad that I called her on it. And finally right when I threatened to call the cops they left saying that they were only leaving because they had warrants. It was the best sand worst date ever.
Jkynx is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:57 AM   #35
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

^^^^Yikes, yeah that's why I stick to the NSA kinda date wowzers that's terrible but not shocking Yeah dating out for me been 10 years I'm just fine just where im at
Old 08-07-2018, 07:36 AM   #36
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I have a date planned for me and my ex provider girlfriend. I am also going with my buddy and his date.

Here is the plan, we go to lunch on Saturday, then go to the Houston Marriot Marquis hotel. It's the hotel with the lazy river shaped like Texas. We spend a few hours at the pool with a daybed rented, the pool will have a DJ that day so it could have a vegas type vibe. Go to the room at about 4 or 5pm, and get busy for a short time. Let the girls get ready to go out that night. We have tickets to the Latino mix concert. Get lit before the concert, take an uber to Toyota center for the show. Dance our asses off at the show, drink heavily. Take an uber back to the hotel, smash it as long as i can, pass out, smash it some more in the morning. Have breakfast and kiss my date goodbye.

Funny thing is, I am always on the verge of breaking up with my girlfriend so I might need a replacement date for the concert, lol. Let me know if any ladies have interest in going on this date, lol.

omgeee at least give her some break up notice.
See, that right there is why I stay single LOL

The rest, sounds like a fun date.
(Without all the extra smashing)
Old 08-07-2018, 07:43 AM   #37
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Say's the one that is ......banned again, wash, re-invent, repeat and you'll be banned again heh...

I.D. I bet two lovely women go to lunch catch up and I bet We each have a "Date" without even looking we can be each other's wing women

Don't listen to this guy 007 I "hear" he not so good a the dating scene or encounter for that matter kinda like WW style ijs......
Are you getting fresh with me

I know of a few outdoor patio type janks which are awesome during cooler weather.

Mazel Tov
Old 08-07-2018, 07:47 AM   #38
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkynx View Post
My cousin set me up on a double date once. Long story short, my date was so annoying and just a bad person that I ended up telling her I was gay. My cousin's date ended up slapping him across the face right in front of me. My date took a piss right outside the car and then denied it to the point where she got mad that I called her on it. And finally right when I threatened to call the cops they left saying that they were only leaving because they had warrants. It was the best sand worst date ever.
LOL yesterday I had lunch with 2 of my sis's, they're trying to set me up.
Ummmm no thank you sissy's (sisters)

Just in case I go for it, I'll pull the "I'm full throttle lesbian" if things go South LOL
Jokes /jokes
I would tell him let's be friends.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:50 AM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ Always fresh with you, we just have our off days kinda like sisters love/fight/love relationship

Not to get off topic but I'm waiting and prob will forever have you noticed your inbox messages hmmm everyone it seems I rolled that dice and ask 1 of our lovely mods here tap, tap,tap....im sure their busy hopefully wondering the same thing,

***back on topic so is a soon sunny funny patio day coming soon****I THINK REAL DATINGS DEAD THESE DAYS

EDIT: Clarify my quote on our banned Austin member, I sent the link to ya from Dallas was just trying to save a sister from some unwarranted advice, but his right to have or tell his STORIES
Old 08-07-2018, 06:00 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I enjoy fucking fucktards' wives.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:13 PM   #41
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I enjoy fucking fucktards' wives.
while they are fucking hooktards?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:47 PM   #42
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ LOL That's keeping it real
Old 08-08-2018, 11:46 AM   #43
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
Are you getting fresh with me

I know of a few outdoor patio type janks which are awesome during cooler weather.

Mazel Tov
MY dating games over I'll just be a whore LOL I like it that way....
Old 08-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #44
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Patio bar day drinking followed by 90 minutes of sweaty sex when I am too drunk to cum but give it hell anyway...I've had that date many times and still always my favorite...
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM   #45
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Great thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
Ladies and Gents
(Referring to the civvy world/square date)...
What do you consider an actual all around fun date?
I enjoy being with a lady, taking her out, spoiling her...and pleasuring her.

My last date was with my SB. We went out to a club I have access to downtown, enjoyed a great dinner together, and then went to a dance club where we partied for a few hours. Ended up back at her place (technically mine...but she lives there) and got her out of that slinky dress that she’d been driving me crazy with all night. Very enjoyable.

I also enjoy other kinds of dates, ones that are activity based...not that activity...but driving fast cars around a track, enjoying a picnic at the Houston Arboredum, or sneaking down to the nude beach and casting off our clothes while we enjoy a day of freedom. They’re fun and ultimately lead to enjoying someone else’s presence.

The kinkiest dates I’ve been on lately, I took a young lady to a swingers club in another city. She and I met via a popular hookup app and we ended up playing around while I was in another city on business. She was all kinds of crazy and had never been to a swingers club...so we went. It was a delightful night.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women