Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70658
biomed162262
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453207
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48341
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #31
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rue10839 View Post
ANy of you ever hear of a kid named Marley Lyon? Probably not because he was a white kid that was killed by 3 black men in Charleston SC last year because he got last driving and made a wrong turn ending up in the wrong (black) neighborhood. They robbed and killed him because he was WHITE. This story did not make the news on CNN, CNBC or the other major networks because it is not politically correct. Just google his name and you can see a lot of the details. here is an article from a local news paper. http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/p...pc16/120739859
black neighborhood, so was it
Rich Black area
Upper middle class black area
middle class black area
poor black area
poor and drug infested black area
I don't know the area can someone enlighten us.
but
I would say most likely the last one, did he get lost,make a wrong turn, No he was fucked up after partying maybe after he scored some dope and got high and passed out,

maybe that's why no one is out protesting, and besides they caught the people that did the crime, no bail for them, they will stand trial and will be convicted, but maybe at the trial the M.E. may have found some dope and alcohol in his system, oh no a drunk and a druggie, if he wasn't a drunk druggie he wouldn't of passed out in a high crime area and got shot. he contributed to his own death. let's take a look at his facebook page, instagram, twitter, maybe they'll find some pictures of him partying.... why he's a thug too, let's take a look at his cell phone pictures, anything interesting?

"Lion, a recent Academic Magnet High graduate, around 4 a.m. June 16 in a parking lot at 1662 Savannah Highway as he slept off a night of partying."
I grew up around white people all my life, and about half of them remind me of the Gallaghers on Shameless and the people they associate with.

So was he targeted because he was white, or because he was fucked up and passed out. I don't think they profile him because he was white, they would of done the same to any passed out person, no matter what race.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #32
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rue10839 View Post
ANy of you ever hear of a kid named Marley Lyon? Probably not because he was a white kid that was killed by 3 black men in Charleston SC last year because he got last driving and made a wrong turn ending up in the wrong (black) neighborhood. They robbed and killed him because he was WHITE. This story did not make the news on CNN, CNBC or the other major networks because it is not politically correct. Just google his name and you can see a lot of the details. here is an article from a local news paper. http://www.postandcourier.com/apps/p...pc16/120739859

The media would rather flash a picture of a 12 year old instead of the truth. That white boys death doesn't count. Close this shit down it has no place here. You know where they can stick that rally. I suppose the OP think OJ was innocent also.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #33
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

If you have a problem with the rally, it's simple....don't go
Old 07-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #34
jeydd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Go get 'em girll!! @BBW Katrina
jeydd is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #35
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
The rally isn't the issue...

Whether or not political shit should be posted in this forum on a SHMB is -
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #36
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

The administrator will move it when they see fit, be calm
Old 07-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #37
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Non-hobby related topic. Moved to the Sandbox.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #38
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodBar View Post
Why would that story get press coverage? Those guys are probably going away for a long time and everyone knows that.

But that's precisely the point. Zimmerman, on the other hand, will get absolutely nothing. And trayvon's crime? Just like Lyon, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Not even close. TM's crime was beating the shit out of GZ. Big fucking difference.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #39
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

this getting out of hand after trayvon was shot the police did not bring a charge only after public out cry was he charged and went thru the court and was found NOT QUILTY this should be case closed, there
SHOULD NOT BE DO OVERS TILL ONE SIDE GETS WHAT THEY WANT
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #40
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Ok so let's also have a rally for Zimmerman since he had to suffer all that he went through!!! That should be ok right,,, ? So many black people are more racist then whites... Most of which are talking shit were never slaves and think that reparations are needed. No, it's like Jewish people asking for hand out because of the holocaust . All the good black people need to stand up and go against the thugs that makes people judge.. It's the punks that fuck it up for all the educated successful and the normal hardworking black people. I have tons of black friends are are so angry about the thugs ... Stand up fools
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:02 PM   #41
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
Ok so let's also have a rally for Zimmerman since he had to suffer all that he went through!!! That should be ok right,,, ? So many black people are more racist then whites... Most of which are talking shit were never slaves and think that reparations are needed. No, it's like Jewish people asking for hand out because of the holocaust . All the good black people need to stand up and go against the thugs that makes people judge.. It's the punks that fuck it up for all the educated successful and the normal hardworking black people. I have tons of black friends are are so angry about the thugs ... Stand up fools
Nothing stopping anyone from having a rally for zimmerman.
the jewish people were given Israel from territory cut out by the british from palestine
And the jews still come after their killers, even after 60 years.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #42
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

So was he targeted because he was white, or because he was fucked up and passed out. I don't think they profile him because he was white, they would of done the same to any passed out person, no matter what race.
BS, they targeted him because he was white. I used to live in Jersey back in the late 80's. Went to Newark a few times and was harassed by the blacks every time I went there. Pisses me off when Obama says shit like (paraphrasing) "blacks still feel uncomfortable walking through white neighborhoods" .. hey, it works both ways. Obama should STFU and stick to trying to fix the mess we are in instead of adding fuel to racial tensions.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #43
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
What if the Rally comes to you?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...d-to-hospital/

Do the people protesting have the right to disrupt other peoples lives?

What do they hope to accomplish? It's not like Zimmerman can be retried...

If they can do it peacefully and within the law go ahead and have the rally's but I think
this could get real ugly real fast.
darter is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:27 AM   #44
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
BS, they targeted him because he was white. I used to live in Jersey back in the late 80's. Went to Newark a few times and was harassed by the blacks every time I went there. Pisses me off when Obama says shit like (paraphrasing) "blacks still feel uncomfortable walking through white neighborhoods" .. hey, it works both ways. Obama should STFU and stick to trying to fix the mess we are in instead of adding fuel to racial tensions.
So you don't feel they would of robbed a drunk black person, passed out in their car, if you think that, then you are very wrong, and if you don't think if a group of white meth heads in a poor white drug infested area, wouldn't rob you and possible kill you, you'll be dead wrong also., it was a crime of opportunity, no they didn't need to kill him, but most likely these people are drug abusers and they tend to do very stupid violent things.
Now about black feeling uncomfortable, just because he told the truth and used his life experiences he wasn't adding anything more that was already there, I don't think there is a black man alive who wouldn't tell you the same. if you have any black male friends, asked them.

Years ago I was talking to a friend of mine who happens to be white southern, johnny rebel through and through, and he told me that whenever he's somewhere and he's the only white person it made them nervous, and it bothered him, but I didn't have a problem being the only black person in a all white area,
Well I told him, did you grow up around black people, he say no,
did you grow up around people af different nationalities and ethnic background
he say no
Different religions
no
I told him I grew up in a very mixed neighborhood, all races, enthic groups, nationalities and religions, in a working class area, for the most part everyone got along fine, you visited your friends homes and they came to your's everyone played together, I learned why some people had numbers tattoo on their arms, the reason for having a Bindi, had jewish and christian holidays off from school,
So I had to learn how to live around other people.
In his world there was only, White, Black, Southern Baptist, Methodist, not alot of mixing with each other.
Also for black people to work, they have to come out into the workforce or school, if you're in college and not in a HBCU you going to be the black speck, if your in the trades, the same applied, upper management, the same, a black person has no choice but to live in a predominately white world if they want to be successful in the USA, and a white person doesn't have to entered into the black experience at all unless they wanted to,
Mines is a matter of necessity yours is a matter of choice. sometime I feel very uncomfortable, I just don't show it.

It really was just fear of the unknown for him, so I started taking him places with me, one day he said, you know I never realized this but there's really not a whole lot different with southern white folks and black folks, it's the damn yankee, carpet baggers that were different. present company not included.

there were places he took me and there is no way in the hell I would of gone there without him. for example he took me to a pig picking, in an area where the good old boys rather get drunk and fight instead of fuck.
He told me everybody all right until they start to get liquored up, now if you hear someone do a YEAAAHHH, thats ok, if you start hearing more than 4 people doing it, start moving toward the truck, if you hear YEEEEAHHHH , then BANG, it's time to go, caused they're ready to fight, and you might be the next form of entertainment.
Old 07-20-2013, 05:41 AM   #45
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darter View Post
What if the Rally comes to you?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...d-to-hospital/

Do the people protesting have the right to disrupt other peoples lives?

What do they hope to accomplish? It's not like Zimmerman can be retried...

If they can do it peacefully and within the law go ahead and have the rally's but I think
this could get real ugly real fast.
No those people were wrong, there is no need for that, doing stuff like that only alienate people, and anyone that would damage property or harm people should be arrested.
There where thousands of rallies nation wide since the verdict, how many of them had problems, you'll always find some holligans who really not there for the cause of the rallys and marches, there are always some people that just want to see shit burn, any reason will do, they are wrong.
what they hope to accomplished is to bring the spotlight on the laws themselves, and to make changes. so there won't be another incident.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women