Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #31
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I wonder what the truth in the "+6" internet handicap might be ... using the typical "I read it on the internet, it must be true", I'm guessing 22 - 25 from the short tees .. LOL
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #32
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Being an avid golfer, I used to love watching golf on the tube. Now I rarely turn it on, unless I can confirm that he is not in the field. 20 years of the Eldrick slobber fest from commentators has me finding other things to do on Sunday afternoons.
I suspect it is because he is black more than anything else. They did the same thing with Jack and Arnie, do you feel the same way about them? The rest of the pro golfers sure don't feel that way because the difference in the purse size prior to Tiger and after Tiger is very significant.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #33
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
I suspect it is because he is black more than anything else. They did the same thing with Jack and Arnie, do you feel the same way about them? The rest of the pro golfers sure don't feel that way because the difference in the purse size prior to Tiger and after Tiger is very significant.
You suspect wrong, shithead. I affirmed his talent in an earlier comment. It's the slobbering lovefest every week that bothers me. And, no, they didn't do it with Arnie, Jack, Lee, Gary, Tom, Tom, Johnny, Greg, Fred, or any other dominant golfer that came on the scene...only Eldrick.

Yes, he's been good for the purses. Good for the game?? The jury is still out for me, and a lot of others.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #34
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
I wonder what the truth in the "+6" internet handicap might be ... using the typical "I read it on the internet, it must be true", I'm guessing 22 - 25 from the short tees .. LOL
Too bad you don't wonder about the "truth" of anything of substance. I'm sure with some work, you can get that 22-25 down a bit. Just don't pattern your swing after your hero O'Blunder. That's a disturbing thing to watch...
Old 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Actually they routinely blow everybody whose on top. I don't play pasture pool but Ive been involved with a number of PGATour events over the years.

The game was going to hell. They bet their chips on the black kid as a way to bring a whole new demographic into it. that didn't open up a lot more country clubs or make golf more accessible to inner city youth, but it certainly helped sagging ratings and charitable donations.

He did more for golf than Any star has done for any other sport in my lifetime ... Maybe Lance Armstrong might have done that but he turned out to be a crook and a dipshit.

If you hate golf blowing Eldrick, how can you watch Fox commentators blow each other day in and day out?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:36 AM   #36
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually they routinely blow everybody whose on top. I don't play pasture pool but Ive been involved with a number of PGATour events over the years.

The game was going to hell. They bet their chips on the black kid as a way to bring a whole new demographic into it. that didn't open up a lot more country clubs or make golf more accessible to inner city youth, but it certainly helped sagging ratings and charitable donations.

He did more for golf than Any star has done for any other sport in my lifetime ... Maybe Lance Armstrong might have done that but he turned out to be a crook and a dipshit.

If you hate golf blowing Eldrick, how can you watch Fox commentators blow each other day in and day out?
Don't confuse their routine with yours. I'm sure you were involved with some events, for the sole purpose of checking out the golfer's asses as they walked by.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Holy chit! That's pretty damned clever there Yappy!

I think the word you used was "slobber." I guess that'll get your +6 (snick) down. Or is it an "ECCIE +6?"

Frankly, if I were to check out athlete's asses, it would be women's swimming or skiing. Golf, as we all know, is NOT an athletic endeavor.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #38
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I wonder if Tiger and Lindsay ever talk about Lindsay's earlier comments ridiculing Tiger when they are cuddling:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lind...RcBKTBOAFbKb7M

It's OK now that she is dating the money.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Tigers ex liked to scuba dive so he bought her a 150 foot yacht to take her to exotic waters ..

Lindsey loves to ski, I'm guessing she has some serious designs on owning her own mountain range .. wonder what the price tag is on the Swiss Alps
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #40
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
You suspect wrong, shithead. I affirmed his talent in an earlier comment. It's the slobbering lovefest every week that bothers me. And, no, they didn't do it with Arnie, Jack, Lee, Gary, Tom, Tom, Johnny, Greg, Fred, or any other dominant golfer that came on the scene...only Eldrick.

Yes, he's been good for the purses. Good for the game?? The jury is still out for me, and a lot of others.
agreed, what is worse if you have direct tv, they have a channel showing him full time and nobody else

it is good to know he is past his prime and all of the 20 yo pups don't give a shit about him and they are playing a better game. He will win some but not like he use to
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:13 PM   #41
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

parking cars?
Old 03-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Yeah, parking cars!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:36 PM   #43
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, parking cars!
so you admit it
Old 03-21-2013, 05:48 AM   #44
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

There aint a swinging dick in here that would not fuck her and pay to do so.
She more than likely has a snapper and I have seen that face before and will guarnadamntee you that she can get nasty.

Just imagine how tight those legs are and her ass is probably just as tight.Hardcore I am telling you, hardcore.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:56 AM   #45
timpage
Account Disabled

Agree. Knew a girl who was a part-time ski instructor years ago. Ass and legs that would make a grown man cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
There aint a swinging dick in here that would not fuck her and pay to do so.
She more than likely has a snapper and I have seen that face before and will guarnadamntee you that she can get nasty.

Just imagine how tight those legs are and her ass is probably just as tight.Hardcore I am telling you, hardcore.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women