Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2017, 10:23 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
We spend too much on defense irrelevant of NATO- how do you explain that we spend more than the next 7 countries combined- which includes Russia and China?
so they won't dare fuck with us u idiot. and u claim u are ex-army?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:51 PM   #32
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Trump embarrassed the USA today by incorrectly tweeting the following:

Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes....vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!

A former NATO ambassador had to correct Trump:
/ Sorry, Mr. President, that’s not how NATO works. The US decides for itself how much it contributes to defending NATO.
9:24 AM - 18 Mar 20172/
This is not a financial transaction, where NATO countries pay the US to defend them. It is part of our treaty commitment.3/ All NATO countries, including Germany, have committed to spend 2% of GDP on defense by 2024. So far 5 of 28 NATO countries do.
4/ Those who currently don’t spend 2% of their GDP on defense are now increasing their defense budgets. That’s a good thing.
5/ But no funds will be paid to the US. They are meant to increase NATO’s overall defense capabilities, given the growing Russian threat.
9:26 AM - 18 Mar 2017

Doesn’t Donald Trump have anyone close to him who can explain how the world works? He’s embarrassing the nation?
You can't even figure out that high carbohydrates promote fat gain, and now you know the answers to how NATO works.
STFU, and go back to Mrs Baird's bread, extra mayo, double thick baloney and lays potato chips dumbass.
Fuck you and your ilk are stupid.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:13 AM   #33
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so they won't dare fuck with us u idiot. and u claim u are ex-army?
Truth be known he drove a bread truck and made a delivery to the army.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:19 AM   #34
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
We spend too much on defense irrelevant of NATO- how do you explain that we spend more than the next 7 countries combined- which includes Russia and China?
2 words - Pax Americana.

Plus our "allies" aren't stepping up.

Plus Russia and China manipulate their currencies to make it look like they spend less than they do.

Plus we have to take care of 300-pound retired "Seargents" who spend all their income on Whoppers and require expensive medical treatment for their obesity issues!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:59 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Truth be known he drove a bread truck and made a delivery to the army.
I've seen the cabs on them ... he's too fat to fit ... and

...more importantly the listing to the driver's side is dangerous.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:13 AM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Good thread LW. I'm not surprised. There's not much Trump actually knows
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:14 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Care to explain why Drumpf only singled Germany out, but failed to raise a fuck when Justin Trudeau paid homage to him in the WH?
He didn't! Another Fake News Assumption by you.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:15 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
There's not much Trump actually knows
How would you "know" what Trump knows or doesn't know?
Old 03-19-2017, 10:22 AM   #39
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
he has vision (sissychappedass) when he is sucking cocks at his gloryhole
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:40 AM   #40
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What's really staggering is how much shitstain doesn't know - starting with not knowing what she doesn't know! Education teaches you how little you know... by that measure, shitstain is completely lacking in education! Everyone can see it's the low-information voters like Shitstain, Assup and StandinStupid who always act like the biggest know-it-alls!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:03 AM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What's really staggering is how much shitstain doesn't know - starting with not knowing what she doesn't know! Education teaches you how little you know... by that measure, shitstain is completely lacking in education! Everyone can see it's the low-information voters like Shitstain, Assup and StandinStupid who always act like the biggest know-it-alls!

^ Priceless ignorance. And at the thought of SC being an uneducated low info voter. I swear you Trumpites crack me up.

It's like y'all live in an alternate universe of self reflection
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:06 AM   #42
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I believe we can refer to CystChimp as:

pseudo-intellectual
1. One who attempts to flex intellect that does not exist within his or her own mind.

2. Can probably be found with a thesaurus in hand, while in a chat room, looking up new insults that are synonymous with "stupid" in order to boost his or her own undeserved ego.

3. Typical cases of pseudo-intellectualism involve pre-pubescent 15 year olds that think they have everything figured out, including, but not limited to: life, religion, politics, education, and sex. Ironically, they have never quite experienced either of the aforementioned.

4. Pretends he or she has an opinion.

5. Posseses a severe tendency to blindly and wholeheartedly believe any bullshit they hear, only to subsequently regurgitate the misinformation to anyone they see in an asinine attempt to appear more intelligent than a used, broken condom.

6. Should the victim of the verbal onslaught happen to have a differing opinion, the pseudo-intellectual will revert to his or her thesaurus and insult the opposition with words he or she never knew existed, and probably cannot even pronounce.

7. Annoyingly and constantly refers to the word antidisestablishmentarianism, as if knowledge of said word defined his or her illegitimately high intelligence quotient.

8. Typically a hypocrite; creates many, many contradictions. Most online grammar/spelling Nazis can relate.

9. Always ends a bullshit "argument" with, "I win, so stfu." Win what, dipshits? Your opinions weren't fact in the first place.
<Pseudo-Intellectual> Omg. You are Stupid. You are an idiot for not agreeing with everything I say. I know I'm right, even though I know nothing about the subject, because my friend knows someone that read someone's blog somewhere that mentioned something about it. I win, so stfu, you unintelligent moron. God, your stupid. You're such a stupid idiot. Antidisestablishmentarianism.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:00 PM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Trump embarrassed the USA today by incorrectly tweeting the following:

Despite what you have heard from the FAKE NEWS, I had a GREAT meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. Nevertheless, Germany owes....vast sums of money to NATO & the United States must be paid more for the powerful, and very expensive, defense it provides to Germany!

A former NATO ambassador had to correct Trump:
/ Sorry, Mr. President, that’s not how NATO works. The US decides for itself how much it contributes to defending NATO.
9:24 AM - 18 Mar 20172/
This is not a financial transaction, where NATO countries pay the US to defend them. It is part of our treaty commitment.3/ All NATO countries, including Germany, have committed to spend 2% of GDP on defense by 2024. So far 5 of 28 NATO countries do.
4/ Those who currently don’t spend 2% of their GDP on defense are now increasing their defense budgets. That’s a good thing.
5/ But no funds will be paid to the US. They are meant to increase NATO’s overall defense capabilities, given the growing Russian threat.
9:26 AM - 18 Mar 2017

Doesn’t Donald Trump have anyone close to him who can explain how the world works? He’s embarrassing the nation?
The problem with libtards (emphasis on the tard) is that they take everything that Trump says absolutely literally. Now when Obama says that he is a Muslim...well he's just being inclusive. When Obama says that you'll pay less for your health insurance...he's just repeating what Gruber told him to say and you can't hold him to that. When Obama attacks the US and the European crusaders for being vicious bastards...he's just trying to placate the Muslims, you know, those Muslims who aren't terrorists but could become one at the drop of a burka.

Just face the fact Lubed, most of the countries in NATO are not holding up their end of the deal and now Trump is going after them. You're wrong...again!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:02 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
I think you're saying that ALL Muslims are terrorists. Is that right you racist, Nazi SOB?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:27 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Priceless ignorance.
I'm sure you've paid a lot for your ignorance! Grants and Loans.

Those social promotions you've gotten don't contribute much to society.

Just ask Obaminable! Next time you have one of your fantasy chats with him.

You're not as ignorant as ShitStain, but it's a photo finish!

You are a poster-child for what the internet has created:

loudmouthed, pretend-know-it-alls, who regurgitate Fake News while name-calling, marginalizing, and ridiculing ANONYMOUSLY with IMPUNITY those who challenge your stupidity as evidenced by your dumbass posts in which you forge false narratives regarding your defective persona.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women