Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #31
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I would apply the same reasoning to Israel. We need to find a way to not be hated by the Muslims, if that is possible...
Key phrase - if that is possible.

Quote:
Perhaps if the US would pay the Palestinians 100 billion to all move to Egypt, we could get peace.
I'm hoping you are joking. Why would the US pay them a dime?

Shouldn't Israel do that, if anyone?

Not that I think it would help. They would take the money and buy weapons to retake Israel.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:13 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I would apply the same reasoning to Israel. We need to find a way to not be hated by the Muslims, if that is possible. It is very poor logistics, when there are only 15 million of us, to take on 1.2 billion people. We need to make friends with everyone. Perhaps if the US would pay the Palestinians 100 billion to all move to Egypt, we could get peace.
They will retake Israel for that very fact...not in our lifetime but you can bet at some point just because of the population difference. Probably right after the oil is gone along with our need for bases in the region.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #33
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Key phrase - if that is possible.
I'm hoping you are joking. Why would the US pay them a dime?
Shouldn't Israel do that, if anyone?
Not that I think it would help. They would take the money and buy weapons to retake Israel.
In essence, it would be buying the land they now occupy, and paying their moving expenses. We could stipulate they couldn't use the money for weapons. We need to reduce the conflict via removing the troublemakers.
The US should pay for it so it could create lasting peace in the region. How many billions have been spent (wasted) on wars over there?
The US may be moving towards energy independence based upon on the oil being discovered out in West Texas. Billions of barrels. So peace needs to be made before the US abandons its dearest friend.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:18 PM   #34
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
In essence, it would be buying the land they now occupy, and paying their moving expenses. We could stipulate they couldn't use the money for weapons. We need to reduce the conflict via removing the troublemakers.
Stipulate that they can't buy weapons? These people launch rockets at schools in Israel and you think they will honor a contract stipulation?

The Palestinian madrassas in Egypt and Jordan and Syria will still inculcate hatred of Jews and a sense of grievance over lost land in the next generation of Palestinian kids. And in 2025 or 2030, they will be claiming that any deal for money that was made in 2013 was fraudulent, was made by "traitors" no real Palestinians, and is not binding on them. And you will be right back in the same boat. Only now that have $100B with which to launch the next intifadeh.

Quote:
The US should pay for it so it could create lasting peace in the region. How many billions have been spent (wasted) on wars over there?
Whether or not it creates lasting peace is beside the point. The fundamental question is why WE - the USA - should pay for it? We did not take the land the Palestinians want. Israel did. If anyone, Israel should pay for the land. They can afford it.

And if money has been wasted in the past, that is a damn good reason NOT to spend ANY more.

Also, there are only 6 million Jews in Israel. Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper for them to move out than to pay all the Palestinians to move out? Moving the Jews out will definitely end the conflict. There will be no one left for the Palestinians to blame their problems on.

Quote:
The US may be moving towards energy independence based upon on the oil being discovered out in West Texas. Billions of barrels. So peace needs to be made before the US abandons its dearest friend.
Energy independence won't cause us to abandon Israel. We long ago moved most of our sources of oil to non-Arab countries - Mexico, Canada, Venezuela, Africa.

Another Arab oil embargo might raise prices dramatically, but it won't cut off our supplies.

If anything, a world wide energy boom will vastly increase non-Arab supplies so that Saudi oil revenues will drop drastically and the ragheads won't have enough money to fund Wahabbist schools and terrorist movements around the world anymore.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:18 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I factually state that the older generation has set up a Medicare system in which they have not paid enough into for wtf they want out of it.
Are you talking about the "facts" in the "dark recesses of your "mind""?

All-knowing and all-wise one..... right out of a cracker jack's box!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #36
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would apply the same reasoning to Israel. We need to find a way to not be hated by the Muslims, if that is possible.
Simple: Convert, strictly follow their tenents, and convince them you mean it.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you talking about the "facts" in the "dark recesses of your "mind""?

All-knowing and all-wise one..... right out of a cracker jack's box!
I'm talking about simple math. Maybe those facts escape you. Next you will say math isn't a science....

$114,000 that 2011 retirees paid into Medicare won't cover $355,000 lifetime costs

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2010/12/114000_that_2011_retirees_paid .html

But a newly updated financial analysis shows that what people paid into the system doesn't come close to covering the full value of the medical care they can expect to receive as retirees.
Consider an average-wage, two-earner couple together earning $89,000 a year. Upon retiring in 2011, they would have paid $114,000 in Medicare payroll taxes during their careers.
But they can expect to receive medical services -- from prescriptions to hospital care -- worth $355,000, or about three times what they put in.

The estimates by economists Eugene Steuerle and Stephanie Rennane of the Urban Institute think tank illustrate the huge disconnect between widely-held perceptions and the numbers behind Medicare's shaky financing. Although Americans are worried about Medicare's long-term solvency, few realize the size of the gap.

The system has worked for 45 years, with occasional fine tuning. But the retirement of the baby boomers, the first of whom become eligible for Medicare in 2011, threatens to push it over the edge.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stipulate that they can't buy weapons? These people launch rockets at schools in Israel and you think they will honor a contract stipulation?

The Palestinian madrassas in Egypt and Jordan and Syria will still inculcate hatred of Jews and a sense of grievance over lost land in the next generation of Palestinian kids. And in 2025 or 2030, they will be claiming that any deal for money that was made in 2013 was fraudulent, was made by "traitors" no real Palestinians, and is not binding on them. And you will be right back in the same boat. Only now that have $100B with which to launch the next intifadeh.

Whether or not it creates lasting peace is beside the point. The fundamental question is why WE - the USA - should pay for it? We did not take the land the Palestinians want. Israel did. If anyone, Israel should pay for the land. They can afford it.

And if money has been wasted in the past, that is a damn good reason NOT to spend ANY more.

Also, there are only 6 million Jews in Israel. Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper for them to move out than to pay all the Palestinians to move out? Moving the Jews out will definitely end the conflict. There will be no one left for the Palestinians to blame their problems on.

Yes, OK - where should we move them all - Florida?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #39
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I've tried to get through this but I keep getting stopped by the word ACCIDENT. Are you kidding? You have to be kidding. Haha good joke. In fact.... no I can't do it. I'm biting my tongue on this one... You all have fun with this poster. She is a fruit cake.

PS I usually like you ExNYer, but I'm wondering if your account wasn't hijacked by an idiot. No offense. The Jews have given 90% of their original land "to keep the peace" INCLUDING Gaza. Why is it that that little tiny strip of land they still have is such a big deal to everyone in the world. (yes I do know the answer) I'd fight for Israel to the death. They will never give up that last patch of land. Not ever. There's more involved than petty cash. Palestine isn't even a real country. It's a bunch of people that moved out of their countries into Israel and now their original countries won't have them back. I thought you big talkers actually went to college.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #40
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, OK - where should we move them all - Florida?
That would be the stereotype, wouldn't it?

If they give up on Israel, I think they should spread out to several countries, not just the US. Go to England, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France, Switzerland.

Although I would like to see a BIG chunk of the secular Jews come to the US and bring their skill sets with them.

The Haredim can go settle in Papua, New Guinea. We have enough fundamentalists in this country already.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #41
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I've tried to get through this but I keep getting stopped by the word ACCIDENT. Are you kidding? You have to be kidding. Haha good joke. In fact.... no I can't do it. I'm biting my tongue on this one... You all have fun with this poster. She is a fruit cake.
Like I asked above - is English her first or second language?

Perhaps she meant "incidents" not "accidents"?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would be the stereotype, wouldn't it?

If they give up on Israel, I think they should spread out to several countries, not just the US. Go to England, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, France, Switzerland.

Although I would like to see a BIG chunk of the secular Jews come to the US and bring their skill sets with them.

The Haredim can go settle in Papua, New Guinea. We have enough fundamentalists in this country already.
True - the Haredim are a bit of a problem.
However, we already have a diaspora - I meant where would the whole country be set up?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #43
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
You all have fun with this poster. She is a fruit cake.
TRUE, but if you talk about wtf like that you will never hear the end of it.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #44
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
True - the Haredim are a bit of a problem.
However, we already have a diaspora - I meant where would the whole country be set up?
Nowhere. If you decide to give up on Israel, why would you repeat the same mistake in another region? Wouldn't you just start another half-century of war in the new place?

Where you really implying that part of the US (i.e., Florida) would be cut out of the US and used to start another Jewish state? Again, why would the US be on the hook for either $100B or given Israel new land? We already had our civil war. We don't need another one.

The only reason for starting Israel in the Palestinian Mandate was because that is where the ancient Israel was. There is no basis for creating a new one elsewhere, like Florida or somewhere in Europe or South America.

If Israel fails in Palestine and the Jews move out, then they integrate into other nations. They don't start another new nation in somebody else's country.

There are LOTS of ethnic groups in this world that don't have their own country. Just ask a Kurd.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:42 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Come now Sins, the "most" ignorant post? Think of all the things that FuckZup has posted. That is a pretty big thing to accept.
Another example of hijacking a thread to turn it into a shitfight. Worthless piece of shit.

I guess you didn't blame Obama, so there's that.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women