Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #31
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews

I just be me, and I am very proud of what I do, and how. As far as reps, they are important; but not if they are manufactured and not authentic, IMHO. To me, if I see a flawless record with 30 something perfect reviews, I wonder where the flaws are.
And surprisingly, I get alot of hobbyist who are almost scared, either of a rep-or my lack of visual aids, and both are quickly appeased once we meet. :0
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #32
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have to say that most of the ladies I have met, even ones with "man-killer" reputations, turn out to be quite nice, down to earth ladies. If a lady has a stellar reputation here, they got it somehow. It is often amazing how down to earth many of these ladies can be.

And I can specifically speak to Reese and Hotlips. (and no, Meg is not a bitch, but a real sweetheart between the sheets.)

Have never met Elizabeth in person, but on the phone, she sure seemed sweet.

Never met Fawn, but her on-board personality tells me she is very down-to-earth.

And I could name a handful of other ladies I have met over the years who also had that down to earth, feel right at home with attitude, but most of them are retired.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #33
jaytee3
Lifetime Premium Access

Am a bit intimidated by Reese, not sure why
jaytee3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:46 PM   #34
BANNED

Why would someone be intimidated by pussy they are paying for?
1975 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #35
Guest082613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I remember being a bit anxious about seeing a now retired provider from the old board. From her board persona she seemed like she had the potential to be a 'bitch on wheels'. I was shocked when she was a quiet demure gigglebox. She was a great lady and tons of fun.

Since then I go on with no preconceived notions.

BTW jaytee, there is no reason to be intimidated by Reese. She's as sweet a person as you'll ever meet.

Oh wait, I am a bit intimidated by Elizabeth Whispers. Her English degree makes me think anything I sent her would marked up with a red pen and sent back with a grade!
Guest082613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #36
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbound View Post
Oh wait, I am a bit intimidated by Elizabeth Whispers. Her English degree makes me think anything I sent her would marked up with a red pen and sent back with a grade!
Hey, she charges extra for that! lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #37
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytee3 View Post

Lil ole me? I am harmless and a little goofy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbound View Post
BTW jaytee, there is no reason to be intimidated by Reese. She's as sweet a person as you'll ever meet.

Thank you....
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #38
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Thanks to all who responded. I am so glad to see so many ladies posting, I always love to have the ladies' point of view. And some of you ladies are among the group that I mentioned before whose out-sized reputations are intimidating, at least to me.

Outbound, while Elisabeth does have a strong personna, she is a dear lady and I have seen her many times. Don't worry about the english degree getting in the way. Elisabeth seems to have some trouble spelling so it takes the edge off. And she's NEVER marked up one of my PM's or posts!

Ms. Houlihan, I have enjoyed many of your posts. I never once considered you to be a bitch. I do believe that you are forthright and state what is on your mind. You do strike me as being intelligent and well-spoken, highly desirable qualities in anyone.

Ladies, I understand how you view yourselves. You see yourself in the mirror every day and could not possibly understand how little old you could appear to be a Love Goddess of dream-like proportions and abilities. Yes, I'm exaggerating, but still you are correct Ms. Fawn, some ladies reputations result in their being placed in exalted status upon pedestals.

1975, I do understand your comment. However that is not how I look at the time that I spend with these ladies and perhaps therein lies the difference and the reason that I am intimidated. To me it is not all the physical act, it is the entire experience of spending quality time with a woman of quality. There is much more to be had and I try to find it in every encounter.

This is an enlightening discussion. I do hope that it isn't over quite yet.

As for me, well the lady that I first spoke of who has left Houston had a roomate who was just as intimidating to me and just as legendary. She also moved out of Texas but has now moved back to Houston. Maybe I'll start by trying to see her.

And I would like to visit DFW in 2011, I lived in Fort Worth for 10 years and I enjoy seeing old friends and living out some fantasies with new friends. (Elisabeth, I'll let you know when I'm going to visit.) The problem will be (a) making a choice among the long list of lovlies in the DFW area and (b) getting up my nerve to make that appointment.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #39
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I admit that I have been intimidated by a few ladies reputations. I enjoy the slow sensual type of visits and when I see reviews commenting on PSE type of activities, I'm a little hesitant to schedule with those ladies. Pretty silly actually, but I always think that my style isn't for everyone. I know that I'm the customer, but if she's used to hanging from a chandelier while wearing a horse bridle, she may not enjoy what I'm bringing to the table.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #40
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

This is not the real world, it's the hobby world. As long as you got the Benji's, are not known to be an asswipe with the ladies, can't even begin to imagine why anyone would be intimidated. You're not going to a cockfight, or a boxing match with a guy twice yor size, you're going to get laid.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:18 AM   #41
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytee3 View Post
Jaytee3, I can tell you why that is; the woman is intoxicatingly beautiful and exudes class. You're not intimidated by the girl, you're in awe of her persona. Take a number.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:18 AM   #42
1Curiousguy
Lifetime Premium Access

After reading all of these posts and talking to a fellow hobbyist via PM I would like to ask the ladies and the gents who are intimidated whether meeting a lady at a social would be helpful?

I haven't been to too many of these and they were all very small events but I have to think that it would be helpful. Nothing will ever rid me of being nervous, it's in my DNA, but it might help me to pull the trigger and make an appointment if things went well between us at the social.

I haven't been to too many socials but at each one that I have attended I have met ladies I might not have seen otherwise. By the same token, I have also met ladies who I was interested in...until I met them in person. As many here say, personality is a very big part of choosing a lady to spend time with.
1Curiousguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:01 AM   #43
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy View Post
Some ladies have rather out-sized reputations and highly dedicated followers among the players and I do not mean WK's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy View Post

Some of the reviews make ladies sound like the second coming.

Is it only me (and it could be) who are so intimidated by a lady's reputation that you hesitate or are just too "impressed" by her reputation to see her?

I live in Houston but about half the ladies I have seen are in the DFW area. In Houston when I first got onto the boards there was a provider who has since moved away. She was virtually a legend and while I was hot for her I never had the nerve to see her.

There are a number of ladies, several in the DFW area, who have the same impact upon me.

Have any of you guys ever felt this way?

Ladies, have you ever had a client admit something like this to you about yourself? Or anyone else? What was your reaction?
I am from California so naturally my Diva ways precede me even when posting ads and being involved in the community. I don’t try to be this way but I think because of where I’m from and the way they do things down there is why I’m so flashy and diva'ish. I’m just now learning to adjust to Texas living and live the casual and relaxed lifestyle with you all.

So my online presence may seem a bit intimidating and show-offy sometimes but in reality I’m the total opposite from that. I’m very down to earth, friendly and people seem to gravitate to me simply because of my welcoming persona. Now I do hear this all the time that I seem quite intimidating and they almost had second thoughts of seeing me because of it. But when they meet me in person or even a phone conversation they see this is just a first impression so to speak.

Now let me ask how does someone make her intimidation go away or unnoticed? A smile always works but sometimes it’s just your energy reflecting off others.

I have question for the guys.. Is that that we are intimidating or that you gentlemen don’t feel you deserve to be in the presence of someone who knows who she is beautiful and uniqulely made, her self-worth and her confidence is strong and seen. Her stride , her conversation, and presence will be different and alluring I must say. The challenge seems to get to know that person or to get them to open up but if you never speak you'll never know. They may be the most pleasant person you ever met or you might be that stuck-up bitch (hope not).

Did I go off topic or did that help?
Jaleh is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:18 AM   #44
coven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
I have been told many times that I am too intimidating to see! Why? Because they tell me that I'm too freakin' normal and too nice! Ask my kids, I'm NOT nice! LOL!

Damn, I hate being a saint!
You're my favorite Mouthy Bitch, sorry make that Saint Mouthy Bitch. Happy New Year, honey.

Smooches!
coven is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:45 AM   #45
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

I was intimidated by Dannie, but not anymore....

BTW, her boobies are so damn purty.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women